TimHauck

Alex Jones admits to defrauding bankruptcy court

I never paid attention to his Sandy Hook thing and decided to peek into exactly what his claims are.

So, my effort to look it up really reveals how censor-friendly Google is.  Even with “Sandy Hook conspira” typed in the search field, Google doesn’t suggest anything to complete your search.

Google is all “Hmmm.  Nope.  Not sure where you’re going with ‘Sandy Hook conspira’ so you’re gonna need to type it all out.”

4 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

I never paid attention to his Sandy Hook thing and decided to peek into exactly what his claims are.

So, my effort to look it up really reveals how censor-friendly Google is.  Even with “Sandy Hook conspira” typed in the search field, Google doesn’t suggest anything to complete your search.

Google is all “Hmmm.  Nope.  Not sure where you’re going with ‘Sandy Hook conspira’ so you’re gonna need to type it all out.”

Ignorant 

Gotta love the ones pointing fingers (justifiably) at Jones also think White supremacy groups are the number one domestic threat. You’re no better, FYI. 

• Confused 3

16 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Ignorant 

??

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. Not at all. You were defending him. Every stinking day you tell a lie. Try not to anymore. Dishonest Fock. 

Lol. THDS

Hope you guys read this. The way the articles presented, it's impossible to cut and paste. But the short version is Alex Jones now admits carefully on the stand at that Sandy Hook was 100% real. I think he's full of s***. I think he's trying to mitigate the judgment at this point.

But the fact that there's so many idiots who believed him? I mean, it just speaks to the nature of our country at this point. God damn. (And I bet they're all Trump fans by the way.) How somebody hasn't killed this m*********** is beyond comprehension.

https://news.yahoo.com/sandy-hook-parents-alex-jones-110653547.html

8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Hope you guys read this. The way the articles presented, it's impossible to cut and paste. But the short version is Alex Jones now admits carefully on the stand at that Sandy Hook was 100% real. I think he's full of s***. I think he's trying to mitigate the judgment at this point.

But the fact that there's so many idiots who believed him? I mean, it just speaks to the nature of our country at this point. God damn. (And I bet they're all Trump fans by the way.) How somebody hasn't killed this m*********** is beyond comprehension.

I bet all of BLM and Antifa are Biden voters, by the way. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I bet all of BLM and Antifa are Biden voters, by the way. 

Well, since you mentioned it, aren't you the one who keeps claiming that black voters are swarming to the Republican side?

And, since you mentioned it again, I love when they confront trumpers who swear to God that the capital riot was populated by antifa! "You mean, the people who voted for Biden went there to violently disrupt the vote to certify biden's election?"

The same people who are on video at Trump's rally begging them to storm the capital? Those same people on video at the Capitol? A bunch of antifa members went to Trump's rally? And then they followed his orders and stormed the capital to disrupt the vote for the guy that they liked? Biden? 

The same people whose own family members have testified that they were hardcore Trump fans?

The same people on Facebook and other social medias swearing to God that they were hardcore Trump fans and anti-Biden?

The same people who, upon conviction blamed Trump and Trumpers for misleading them?

"Uhhhh....."   I gotta hat.

😁😂

• Like 1

Just now, wiffleball said:

Well, since you mentioned it, aren't you the one who keeps claiming that black voters are swarming to the Republican side?

And, since you mentioned it again, I love when they confront trumpers who swear to God that the capital riot was populated by antifa! "You mean, the people who voted for Biden went there to violently disrupt the vote to certify biden's election?"

The same people who are on video at Trump's rally begging them to storm the capital? Those same people on video at the Capitol? A bunch of antifa members went to Trump's rally? And then they followed his orders and stormed the capital to disrupt the vote for the guy that they liked? Biden? 

The same people whose own family members have testified that they were hardcore Trump fans?

The same people on Facebook and other social medias swearing to God that they were hardcore Trump fans and anti-Biden?

The same people who, upon conviction blamed Trump and Trumpers for misleading them?

"Uhhhh....."   I gotta hat.

No

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No

Clever rejoinder. 

Solid replacement for the McNeil Leher report. 😁

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Clever rejoinder. 

Solid replacement for the McNeil Leher report. 😁

I answered your question.  Sorry it showed you making false claims. Again. 

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

You say this is "fact" - OK - can you show me the "so many idiots who believed him"?     In a country of 360 million, if there are "so many" as you say is "fact", then what's that mean?   50 million people?   10 million?   5?    Can you point out even just one person who says they believed him about Sandy Hook?    

8 minutes ago, Masshole said:

You say this is "fact" - OK - can you show me the "so many idiots who believed him"?     In a country of 360 million, if there are "so many" as you say is "fact", then what's that mean?   50 million people?   10 million?   5?    Can you point out even just one person who says they believed him about Sandy Hook?    

You just keep swinging and missing. 

reports today that the InfoWars app, which is still available through the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store, is being downloaded quite a bit, taking the fourth spot in Apple's chart of top free news-related apps. As of writing, the app was number 12 in Google's chart of top free news and magazine apps.

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

How many do you think there are?

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

He wasn’t talking to you. Shutup if you can’t say something interesting instead of posing questions like a 6 year old. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He wasn’t talking to you. Shutup if you can’t say something interesting instead of posing questions like a 6 year old. 

Lol at complaining about me asking questions when the post I responded to asked 6

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

A number close to zero.    But you already knew that

6 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Even Alex himself disavows it now (and has for many years).

12 minutes ago, Masshole said:

I’d say a few thousand at least.  Here’s one (granted this is under a tweet where apparently someone is claiming the number is 75 million which is ridiculous)

Well, karma is a b****. Turns out Jones's lawyers screwed up and sent two years worth of his text messages to opposing counsel. Then didn't take any steps to claim that that was protected information.

https://news.yahoo.com/alex-jones-lawyer-sent-text-messages-sandy-hook-parents-defamation-trial-184125918.html

Dude is bone f*****.

Couldn't happen to a better guy.

28 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Even Alex himself disavows it now (and has for many years).

Please  back up the many years comment. Because that would be big news.

unintentionally took part in things that did hurt these people’s feelings,” said Jones, who also acknowledged raising conspiracy claims about other mass tragedies, from the Oklahoma City and Boston Marathon bombings to the mass shootings in Las Vegas and Parkland, Florida, “and I’m sorry for that.”

Unintentionally? I mean, if we're talking about Rudy Giuliani farting during a deposition, sure...

46 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

1,500 followers

You're the perfect example of a person who believes anything they see on the internet because someone has a following, it's actually pathetic. I can go buy a Twitter account with any targeted demographic with thousands and thousands of followers for not very much money and start spewing sh!t all over the internet. I bet 10-15 years ago you were the a$$hole that filled his computer with malware because you got a pop-up that said you won a million dollars. Dumb as a bag of rocks.

• Haha 2

This guy is so screwed. He also stupidly claimed that the judge overseeing his case is involved in pedophilia. They played that in court. Alex Jones swore he never said that. Then they played that in court. Again.

"Oh, I suffer from a kind of psychosis.."

Yeah, it's called lying. To make money.

I bet this s*** is wrapped up by the end of the week. Maximum damages. Maybe and then some.

34 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Well, karma is a b****. Turns out Jones's lawyers screwed up and sent two years worth of his text messages to opposing counsel. Then didn't take any steps to claim that that was protected information.

https://news.yahoo.com/alex-jones-lawyer-sent-text-messages-sandy-hook-parents-defamation-trial-184125918.html

Dude is bone f*****.

Couldn't happen to a better guy.

Reflecting upon it, I wouldn't be surprised if his lawyers didn't do this intentionally. They know he's f*****. There's no way around it.

So what do you do as defense counsel? Broken Arrow:  Incompetent counsel defense. Nobody's that f****** retarded. Plus, they probably hate the guy. And they damn sure know they're not getting any God damn legal fees after this settlement.

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You're the perfect example of a person who believes anything they see on the internet because someone has a following, it's actually pathetic. I can go buy a Twitter account with any targeted demographic with thousands and thousands of followers for not very much money and start spewing sh!t all over the internet. I bet 10-15 years ago you were the a$$hole that filled his computer with malware because you got a pop-up that said you won a million dollars. Dumb as a bag of rocks.

Well yes there are a ton of people out there that are dumb as a bag of rocks, hence many believing that Sandy Hook was a false flag.  There are plenty of similar tweets from people with a few dozen followers (or less) too, but earlier I got ridiculed for posting a tweet by someone without many followers, so that’s why I tried to post some of these examples from people that actually had some followers.   But there are plenty more where those came from.

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Please  back up the many years comment. Because that would be big news.

It's not big news. It's old news.

Further, you already knew full well that he retracted it because you posted about his retraction in a reply to me in this thread. It's on page three.

This was the Alex Jones interview I referenced in that thread. It's four hours but you don't have to go that deep, they talk Sandy Hook right from the start.

You could also read this story from 2019 as well https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/03/30/infowars-host-alex-jones-blames-psychosis-sandy-hook-claims/3318972002/

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It's not big news. It's old news.

Further, you already knew full well that he retracted it because you posted about his retraction in a reply to me in this thread. It's on page three.

This was the Alex Jones interview I referenced in that thread. It's four hours but you don't have to go that deep, they talk Sandy Hook right from the start.

You could also read this story from 2019 as well https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/03/30/infowars-host-alex-jones-blames-psychosis-sandy-hook-claims/3318972002/

Temporary insanity. A classic.

Just now, MDC said:

Temporary insanity. A classic.

:lol: I know.

A four hour interview. And even now, he claims that the FBI knew the shooting was going to happen ahead of time. How do you support this guy and his followers who terrorize the parents of dead children?

Love that he got absolutely owned on the stand. 

12 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

A four hour interview. And even now, he claims that the FBI knew the shooting was going to happen ahead of time. How do you support this guy and his followers who terrorize the parents of dead children?

Love that he got absolutely owned on the stand. 

Why are you saying that I support the guy? I happen to know that I have never given that impression. I don't have the time or inclination to get worked up all the time of this level of craziness. I never even tune him in.

I only support his right to speak and that's about the extent of it. His getting banned on social media was the first in a wave of bannings and de-platformings that followed, as I worried would happen. They didn't just go after the nutcases like Jones, once they got it in their system, they soon went after everyone.

7 hours ago, Masshole said:

Pretty sure Lil Rusty who is now Big Guy was one of them. I think there might have been a couple more-right here on this bored. What are the chances of that if so few people believed it?

On 8/2/2022 at 5:01 PM, Fnord said:

Let's not forget who this scumbag Alex Jones was carrying water for. Nancy Pelosi.

So true. 

Who the heck is Alex Jones and how does he affect your daily life?

Is he a Keebler Elf or something?

7 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Pretty sure Lil Rusty who is now Big Guy was one of them. I think there might have been a couple more-right here on this bored. What are the chances of that if so few people believed it?

Well that's some sciencing the sh!t of out something right there.    2 people on a lightly trafficked off-topic fantasy football message board claim they believed something so that must show that a lot of people believe it.      I'm guessing that the millions of people who believe this stuff go over it at their monthly Qanon meetings, right?