TimHauck

Alex Jones admits to defrauding bankruptcy court

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Okay, so let's try another take. I mean I don't know how the f*** you defend this guy.

Who is doing that?  :dunno:

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Who is doing that?  :dunno:

The expected folks attacking the messenger and going into whataboutism mode? 

On Page 1 you said “maybe he was right.” :doh: 

• Like 1

On 8/2/2022 at 9:14 PM, KSB2424 said:

He always struck me as an entertainer, like a WWE character.  Maybe he was right, maybe wrong, but was in it for the ratings.  :dunno:

:dunno: 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Derangement isn’t all on one side. But permitting deranged actions is indeed lopsided. 

But DENYING deranged actions?  The literal f****** murder of toddlers is somehow less so?

God. Jesus. Mother f***.

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

But DENYING deranged actions?  The literal f****** murder of toddlers is somehow less so?

God. Jesus. Mother f***.

In a free country you get to think whatever you want. Earth is flat, moon landing was fake, you're really a woman. Go for it. 

11 hours ago, Masshole said:

Hard to say other than it doesn't pass the "smell test".     If Jones is blowing gas about it being a false flag operation - why would people be harassing the parents of the victims?    What the hell do they have to do with a false flag operation?    Doesn't make a lot of sense.    Sounds like crazy people, if it happened at all.     You actually believe someone called parents of SH victims and said "Hi, I listen to AJ and you suck"?    Does that sound real to you?   

So, I guess this means that we can haul Chuck Schumer into court for his "Kavanaugh - you will reap the whirlwind" statement and hold him responsible for the nutjob that landed at Justice Kavanaugh's house with weapons and intent to kill?    Can we hold Obama responsible for the deaths of 5 Texas cops who were killed by a BLM nutjob after Obama made a bunch of poorly thought out statements about police brutality?    

I think you are missing the point.   I am not defending AJ, I am asking why this, why him, and why not everyone else who is "guilty" of this stuff?   

you know they actually have testimony and recordings attesting to this fact. So do you use q-tips to get the sand out of your ears when you bury your head this far f****** deep in the sand?

12 hours ago, Masshole said:

I guess so and he'll probably be paying the price for that (literally).   

I am from the camp of "ignore the idiots".   I am not sure what "harm" he did to the victims and their families?   Because he was riffing some BS about it being a false flag operation - that changes and increases the pain of the victims and their families somehow?    I'm not a fan of what he did/said but I also struggle to see the linkage there.    If we can haul people into court every time they say something stupid - then we're going to need a lot more judges and lawyers to keep up with that.  

This is an honest question -  how is what Jones said qualitatively different from the people that say that Malaysian airplane that disappeared was abducted by aliens or sucked into a black hole?    How about the people who say that no Jews showed up for work at the World Trade Centers on 9/11?   The people who say the Clintons murdered Vince Foster?    You could come up with a million different examples like that - I rarely, if ever, see people getting dragged into court over that stuff.    Why Alex Jones and why now?    

Well for one thing, they can link Alex Jones followers who terrorized the parents of murdered children. And those followers will admit that they are followers of Alex Jones and listen to what he told them. And now, once convicted in under oath, tearfully retract and deny everything that Alex Jones told them.I mean how f****** hard is this?

Do you think there are aliens who can testify otherwise about Malaysia airlines? Jesus mother f****** christ.

He always struck me as an entertainer, like a WWE character.  Maybe he was right, maybe wrong, but was in it for the ratings.  :dunno:

I was speaking in GENERAL terms about Alex Jones.  I'm sure hes said truthful things, and I am sure he's said wholly wrong things.  I was not in any way saying what he said about Sandy Hook was true.  See how they do that folks, just like the media?  Just focking liars misrepresenting stuff.  :thumbsdown:

The point of my post was that he says shiot for ratings, right or wrong.  

On 8/3/2022 at 7:12 PM, wiffleball said:

unintentionally took part in things that did hurt these people’s feelings,” said Jones, who also acknowledged raising conspiracy claims about other mass tragedies, from the Oklahoma City and Boston Marathon bombings to the mass shootings in Las Vegas and Parkland, Florida, “and I’m sorry for that.”

Unintentionally? I mean, if we're talking about Rudy Giuliani farting during a deposition, sure...

Maybe I missed something. I mean literally, not a comment in this entire thread about his quote.

25 minutes ago, Horseman said:

In a free country you get to think whatever you want. Earth is flat, moon landing was fake, you're really a woman. Go for it. 

Hey dumbass. In ANY country you get to think whatever you want. Even in the " freest"country you don't get to say whatever you want.  Not without repercussions.  

"Fire! " In a movie theatre ring a bell? Jesus. 

God damn. Are we really having this conversation? 

Your f****** moron heroes who are now claiming that " b******* is free speech!" Are learning that lesson.  

I don't know where ksb's 714 p.m. post about Alex jones being an entertainer is. I can't find it anymore. This board sucks. Maybe he deleted it. I don't know.

B*******. It's the same reason I call Jon Stewart out. When he gets called on being wrong? Suddenly He falls back on I'm just a comedian? I don't know what you're talking about? B*******. And when you're talking about murdered f***************? You're not a entertainer. And when your staff admits to making money and getting extra hits and calls? F*** you and f*** you in the ass.  And then,? When the parents of children who are murdered present evidence that they've been harassed and threatened because of what you said alone? And you brag about declaring bankruptcy so you don't have to pay a God damn dime to them?

I don't know how you defend this guy. Even the most liberal Free speech activist wouldn't defend this guy.

So. Go f*** yourself. 

@wiffleballtake a breath.  Nobody that I know thinks Sandy Hook was a hoax.  Anytime I read that I just scrolled past it and thought to myself, "that is stupid".   However I do that all the time about all sorts of crazy things I hear or read.   I probably do that more than I stop and read or listen to be honest, there is so much BS out there it outnumbers the normal stuff.

I think that is some peoples point.  Alex Jones may be the low hanging fruit, but how far does this go?  That's the question.

That's not "defending" Alex Jones......its just spinning it forward and asking questions.  

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

@wiffleballtake a breath.  Nobody that I know thinks Sandy Hook was a hoax.  Anytime I read that I just scrolled past it and thought to myself, "that is stupid".   However I do that all the time about all sorts of crazy things I hear or read.   I probably do that more than I stop and read or listen to be honest, there is so much BS out there it outnumbers the normal stuff.

I think that is some peoples point.  Alex Jones may be the low hanging fruit, but how far does this go?  That's the question.

That's not "defending" Alex Jones......its just spinning forward and asking questions.  

not to go all grammar Nazi on you, but I think you're missing some verbs and nouns and whatnot in that post. Cuz I don't know what the f*** you're saying. And is your 714 post still available?

And so, the basis of your post is that the three people you know in your cul-de-sac don't think that Alex Jones isn't a lying profit centric lunatic?

I'm asking you honestly, if you had three Arabs in your cul-de-sac after 9/11, and they all said, well it wasn't us... Would you defend bin laden? Because no Muslim you know...  

22 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Hey dumbass. In ANY country you get to think whatever you want. Even in the " freest"country you don't get to say whatever you want.  Not without repercussions.  

"Fire! " In a movie theatre ring a bell? Jesus. 

God damn. Are we really having this conversation? 

Your f****** moron heroes who are now claiming that " b******* is free speech!" Are learning that lesson.  

I was responding to your comment about denying something. Dumbass. You're not required to deny anything, aka you can think what you want. 

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

not to go all grammar Nazi on you, but I think you're missing some verbs and nouns and whatnot in that post. Cuz I don't know what the f*** you're saying. And is your 714 post still available?

And so, the basis of your post is that the three people you know in your cul-de-sac don't think that Alex Jones isn't a lying profit centric lunatic?

I'm asking you honestly, if you had three Arabs in your cul-de-sac after 9/11, and they all said, well it wasn't us... Would you defend bin laden? Because no Muslim you know...  

Wiffle, do you ever read your own posts?   JFC.

• Haha 1

@wiffleball  its right here, on page 1.  Are you having a seizure?  Should we be concerned and dial 911?

22 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I don't know where ksb's 714 p.m. post about Alex jones being an entertainer is. I can't find it anymore. This board sucks. Maybe he deleted it. I don't know

It's right here. 

On 8/2/2022 at 6:14 PM, KSB2424 said:

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

not to go all grammar Nazi on you, but I think you're missing some verbs and nouns and whatnot in that post. 

I dont see anything grammatically incorrect in his post. Are you always this drunk or just retaarded?

10 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

@wiffleball  its right here, on page 1.  Are you having a seizure?  Should we be concerned and dial 911?

Okay , thanks. 

You don't get away with that. Like I said before, at the risk of extreme redundancy. You don't get to say well, "I was just an entertainer! "  Then you're held accountable. Not when it comes to certain subjects. Not even in this country. Arguably the " free-ist" country when it comes to freedom of expression.

Even when Jon Stewart got proven wrong on certain subjects, he would climb into this creepy golem-like Jew creature saying " well I'm just in a comedian I'm not really a journalist." Then shut the f******.

I hold John Stewart and Stephen Colbert to the same f****** standard that I hold Fox News and idiots like Alex Jones and Rush limbaugh. And we all should. Not when it comes to topics that can lead to what's happened inevitably.  I mean, who f****** lies about children being murdered? For profit? And all the testimony and documentation and staff members wh'ove admitted it?  And all the damage that's happened since then? Because you're making money? Oh f*** you. I will stab you in the throat.

When The Rock shows up and threatens the lives of parents of murdered children? Then tell me it's like WWE matherfocker. Until then? Stf up. 

20 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I was responding to your comment about denying something. Dumbass. You're not required to deny anything, aka you can think what you want. 

"In a free country you get to think whatever you want!" 

As opposed to..? 

15 minutes ago, Horseman said:

It's right here. 

I dont see anything grammatically incorrect in his post. Are you always this drunk or just retaarded?

Anytime I read that I just scrolled past it and thought to myself, "that is stupid

😂

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

"In a free country you get to think whatever you want!" 

As opposed to..? 

As opposed to you saying people can't deny kids were murdered.   They can.  Just like they can deny the earth is round or that they are a man when they have a pen!s.  

Just now, wiffleball said:

Anytime I read that I just scrolled past it and thought to myself, "that is stupid

😂

Drunk or retaarded?

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

As opposed to you saying people can't deny kids were murdered.   They can.  Just like they can deny the earth is round or they are a man because they have a pen!s.  

So in your little galaxy, a non-free world doesn't let you think whatever you want?

Just now, wiffleball said:

So in your little galaxy, a non-free world doesn't let you think whatever you want?

Jews were rounded up and exterminated for their beliefs.  What planet do you live on.  

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Jews were rounded up and exterminated for their beliefs.  What planet do you live on.  

because of what they thought? God damn, I missed that whole movie about the Nazis inventing a whole psychic Army to figure out what other people thought.

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

because of what they thought? God damn, I missed that whole movie about the Nazis inventing a whole psychic Army to figure out what other people thought.

Drunk or retaarded?

You know, I don't know what thread to put this in. But it's guys like KSB and others that just keep getting smacked down with factually correct posts and they just move on to the next subject without ever admitting that they were f****** wrong. I mean, their own f****** heroes being quoted cutting their own God damn knees out from underneath them.

.. and they just move on. They never say, for example, good point. Or you got me there... He's a jerk!  Because, apparently God forbid.

I compare that to the other day when I said something wrong about Taiwan and China and the distance between the two of them. I admitted it. Seems like nobody else here ever does that.

Really? In this case you're defending Alex jones? Because you think he's something Akin to carrot top?

Jesus mother f****** christ. Sometimes it's not about winning on the internet. It's just about God damn morality.

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Drunk or retaarded?

He's got to be one of them. At least I hope so.

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

He's got to be one of them. At least I hope so.

It doesnt take a psychic abilities. 

In both Germany and occupied countries, Nazi officials required Jews to identify themselves as Jewish, and many complied, fearing the consequences if they did not. In many countries occupied by or allied with Germany during World War II, local citizens often showed authorities where their Jewish neighbors lived, if they did not themselves help in rounding them up. Jews in hiding everywhere lived in constant fear of being identified and denounced to officials by individuals in exchange for monetary or other rewards.They also poured through all available paper records to identify Jews. 

Now imagine modern technology.  It's the same slippery slope several have already mentioned in this thread. The fact is I could find out just about everything you believe and think if I wanted to. Google and Microsoft and possibly the government already does.  But go ahead any cry about one blowhard all you want, oblivious, you drunk fok. 

the height of his influence in 2018, Jones boasted an audience of about 1.4 million daily visits to his websites and social media accounts, according to The New York Times. And from 2015-18, Jones’ Infowars store raked in more than $50 million annually, HuffPost reported.

the height of his influence in 2018, Jones boasted an audience of about 1.4 million daily visits to his websites and social media accounts, according to The New York Times. And from 2015-18, Jones’ Infowars store raked in more than $50 million annually, HuffPost reported.

Spot on. That's about what a good entertainer makes. 

the height of his influence in 2018, Jones boasted an audience of about 1.4 million daily visits to his websites and social media accounts, 

Now do the Kardashians. 

• Haha 1

You know this whole thing is all tied to J6 and nothing else. It will be precedence to trump saying the election as stolen as to why other people committed crimes. 

I don’t care what anyone says. If I do something because of it. It’s on me

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Horseman said:

You can think whatever you want.  But you can’t necessarily say whatever you want, unless you think we should get rid of the ability to sue for defamation and libel all together?

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You can think whatever you want.  But you can’t necessarily say whatever you want, unless you think we should get rid of the ability to sue for defamation and libel all together?

Biden called Rittenhouse a white supremacist racist. What do you mean you can't just say whatever you want even though it's not true?

It’s funny when libtards make believe they care. He made these remarks years ago. Was there a thread about it? 

21 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Biden called Rittenhouse a white supremacist racist. What do you mean you can't just say whatever you want even though it's not true?

Rittenhouse is welcome to try to sue Biden, but it will be difficult to prove in court most likely.  He didn’t call him racist, and did not directly call him a white supremacist.  He said Trump failed to disavow white supremacists and posted an accompanying video in which a brief clip of Rittenhouse was shown.

Sounds like Rittenhouse is planning some defamation suits though, so I’m sure he is thankful for the ability to do so.