Sign in to follow this  
Upsman89

Keeper help

Its a .5 ppr league 12 team with 2 keepers iam keeping Barkley for sure but need to decide between these 3 Mooney , G davis or St brown all of them would be my last pick who should i keep. I will be the 4th pick 

How many years can you keep a player?

I think Mooney has the highest ADP out of that group and is the best value, however I may still keep Gabriel Davis, the reason is that Diggs is getting older and I would want to take the chance on Davis becoming Josh Allen's #1 WR.

If you are limited to how many years you can keep a player then I would go with st brown. He was extremely efficient last year and played at a high level according to pff. The problem with him as a keeper is that Jameson Williams will eat into his target share next year.

every year our keepers go up  2 rounds since no one drafted them last year i picked them up late off waivers and that is why whoever i choose  will be the my last pick this year next year it would go up 2 picks

Davis. 

I also have Mitchell from the 49ers can also have him as a keeper  in the last round does anyone like him better than G Davis its .5 ppr league

Davis, the Niners drafted another rb in Price, so they now have Price, and Wilson, and Sermon, yeah they like using there Rbs. Davis for me.  Good luck with this tough decision.