Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Things women are so much good at compared to men

Dancing. Smiling. Handwriting. Children. 

I've said this for a long time now. I swear to God they are a different species.

amazes me how easily they just dance together, make immediate friends, go to the bathroom, share the most intimate details, fix each other's hair, whatever. It's just freaking weird.  And when you hear them talk? I mean they can go for like 230 minutes without taking a breath. And they share the most intimate details about people that the other person doesn't even know. Why?

Well you know, Cheryl my neighbor's sister-in-law, has endometriosis. And she can't have babies. And it's been a real strain on the marriage....

The Fock? 

God did make woman different from men , it’s good that you’re finally noticing that.  

• Like 3

Just now, wiffleball said:

amazes me how easily they just dance together, make immediate friends, go to the bathroom, share the most intimate details, fix each other's hair, whatever. It's just freaking weird.  And when you hear them talk? I mean they can go for like 230 minutes without taking a breath. And they share the most intimate details about people that the other person doesn't even know. Why?

Well you know, Cheryl my neighbor's sister-in-law, has endometriosis. And she can't have babies. And it's been a real strain on the marriage....

The Fock? 

They aren’t friends. Women hate each other. And suck as bosses and bartenders. 

• Like 1

Empathy 

things that take a lot of small detail

crying

thinking they can do more than they actually can.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Def worse bosses. Even the women that work for me hated working for women.

28 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Dancing. Smiling. Handwriting. Children. 

I've said this for a long time now. I swear to God they are a different species.

Despite you providing constant evidence against men being good at grammar and intellect, 7 out of the 10 best dancers in the world are men. Recent handwriting competitions are evenly split between the sexes. And 4 out of 10 of the world's best smiles are men. Children?  Bearing them, yeah they got us beat there.  

32 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Handwriting

I dare anyone to argue otherwise.  This is a slam dunk answer. 

• Like 1

Talking too much and going to the bathroom together arent examples of things they are better at. 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

I dare anyone to argue otherwise.  This is a slam dunk answer. 

Seriously. I write like a f****** toddler. And they apparently come preloaded with 40 different fonts in their cpu.

I swear to god, if I were a woman and I had to wear makeup? I would look like Heath ledger's joker as applied by Mike J Fox on a trampoline. 

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Def worse bosses. Even the women that work for me hated working for women.

I haven’t met one woman yet who liked working for a woman. They definitely don’t like working for Kamala. 

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Seriously. I write like a f****** toddler. And they apparently come preloaded with 40 different fonts in their cpu.

Yes, I had two boys but my friends and brother had girls.  My wife is a Pre-K teacher.  5 year old girls have better handwriting than I do at 46.  It's crazy.  

• Thanks 1

Taking a punch. They are somewhat reasonable after that. 

Being the next best thing to a fleshlight.

biologically, if you are going to create a being whose primary role is to raise children, one trait to select for is for them to be very emotional and be ruled by their emotions.  this is because sometimes in order to protect children you are going to have to do something crazy or at least make another being think you are crazy enough to kill to protect the kids.  you dont want the mother to look at their child getting too close to a stranger and say "oh things are probably alright".  no, you want the mother to go crazy with protection.

another side effect of being ruled by their emotions could be dancing, penmanship, and anything artsy fartsy.

• Like 1

So I'm sitting here watching a dance lesson at my local mega bar. The guys look like they're special needs children. Stomping up and down like they're trying to kill fire ants. Meanwhile their heads are bobbing up and down like they're riding a f****** horse. 

The women are making these slight subtle moves with their hips and feet and look amazing. Again, the guys look like they're having some sort of spastic neurological attack.

But the reason I bring it up? The fact that women put up with that? The fact that they appreciate the guys are at least trying? It's freaking adorable. Is commendable.

Thank God for them.

Now, if we just could kill the lesbians.

48 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

This is going to be a very short thread.  

That's what she said. :banana:

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I haven’t met one woman yet who liked working for a woman. They definitely don’t like working for Kamala. 

In college I worked in a state assemblyman's office for a summer. He was the big guy, but his legislative director was doubling as his chief of staff for a while and she was a pleasure to have as my boss in a concrete sense. Very pragmatic, even-keeled, sharp, kind, and efficient lady. She was exceptional though, compared to my experience since then.

She was just cool for a boss, period, let alone a female boss. And the female legislative assistant (her right-hand woman) was also very cool. The assemblyman not so much. He got mad when he discovered a pack of red vines kept in a drawer were all gone. At first I thought he had to be kidding, but he truly got a little pissed, and it made me grateful that for whatever reason, despite a lot of temptation, I never helped myself to them (they were ostensibly for everyone).

He also "visited" his district once simply to get a taxpayer-funded trip that allowed him to catch a Laker's game.

8 minutes ago, naomi said:

In college I worked in a state assemblyman's office for a summer. He was the big guy, but his legislative director was doubling as his chief of staff for a while and she was a pleasure to have as my boss in a concrete sense. Very pragmatic, even-keeled, sharp, kind, and efficient lady. She was exceptional though, compared to my experience since then.

She was just cool for a boss, period, let alone a female boss. And the female legislative assistant (her right-hand woman) was also very cool. The assemblyman not so much. He got mad when he discovered a pack of red vines kept in a drawer were all gone. At first I thought he had to be kidding, but he truly got a little pissed, and it made me grateful that for whatever reason, despite a lot of temptation, I never helped myself to them (they were ostensibly for everyone).

He also "visited" his district once simply to get a taxpayer-funded trip that allowed him to catch a Laker's game.

I know there are some good ones. I’m just talking overall. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Grocery shopping. 

No, I think they're f****** retarded in that regard. Women shop. Men buy. And if you've ever been in a checkout lane? Women have no f****** idea what's coming next.they'll have like 300 items in a shopping cart. They'll be staring off in to space or flipping through a magazine or what the f*** ever. They think if they just believe hard enough,The shopping fairy won't charge them anything. Here's a thought skippy? Get your checkbook out or your credit card or what the f*** ever. Because you're going to get charged. And stop acting like you're so surprised every single time that you watch 300 items across the screen and then some little girl looks at you and says that'll be 557.42?

What? I have to pay for it? 

"Oh hey, let me find my purse and my checkbook and my wallet and my ID and my debit card and my do you have a pen? What day is it? What's the date? How much? I think I have some coupons!" I think it two pennies buried 900 ft deep in my purse.

God, mother f****** damn it.

It's like they go to a trance once theyre in a grocery store. They'll just leave their cart in the middle  f****** Lane staring off in the space. Hey, here's a thought. Have a little bit of self-awareness.

Man, I love women. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I know there are some good ones. I’m just talking overall. 

its a sign of lesser intelligence when people respond to a general statement on anything with anecdotal evidence.  

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Grocery shopping. 

Not my wife.......

If I ask for what looks the freshest amongst different fruit types she never gets it....

I do not understand, just go around the produce aisles and if the blueberries look good get them, if not move onto a different fruit and repeat.

She comes home with the worst looking fruit.

Although, I may be related to Kramer when it comes to fruit :ninja:

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

No, I think they're f****** retarded in that regard. Women shop. Men buy. And if you've ever been in a checkout lane? Women have no f****** idea what's coming next.they'll have like 300 items in a shopping cart. They'll be staring off in to space or flipping through a magazine or what the f*** ever. They think if they just believe hard enough,The shopping fairy won't charge them anything. Here's a thought skippy? Get your checkbook out or your credit card or what the f*** ever. Because you're going to get charged. And stop acting like you're so surprised every single time that you watch 300 items across the screen and then some little girl looks at you and says that'll be 557.42?

What? I have to pay for it? 

"Oh hey, let me find my purse and my checkbook and my wallet and my ID and my debit card and my do you have a pen? What day is it? What's the date? How much? I think I have some coupons!" I think it two pennies buried 900 ft deep in my purse.

God, mother f****** damn it.

It's like they go to a trance once theyre in a grocery store. They'll just leave their cart in the middle  f****** Lane staring off in the space. Hey, here's a thought. Have a little bit of self-awareness.

Man, I love women. 

I don’t do it. So they’re better at it. 

16 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

its a sign of lesser intelligence when people respond to a general statement on anything with anecdotal evidence.  

Hmm, I dunno. I knew someone really smart who did that often.

;)

He did say he hadn't met one woman who liked her female boss though. That merits being one woman with an anecdote in return.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t do it. So they’re better at it. 

By that definition. Women are better at getting erections than you.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is all the damn truth, word. 

Drama, making mountains out of molehills, listening, decorating, sewing, sex appeal, hitting fairways.........there may be more. 

7 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Drama, making mountains out of molehills, listening, decorating, sewing, sex appeal, hitting fairways.........there may be more. 

Got admit, sewing sort of a lost art for most. But the decorating thing? I mean there's an entire trillion dollar industry just for that crap. If it's up to most men? There would still be pumpkins sitting on their porch right now.

10 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

:lol:  true

They good, like crazy good at that shiit. It's amazing. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Got admit, sewing sort of a lost art for most. But the decorating thing? I mean there's an entire trillion dollar industry just for that crap. If it's up to most men? There would still be pumpkins sitting on their porch right now.

Man, I can't even get the damn thread thru the eye hole. Pisses me off. 

9 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

They good, like crazy good at that shiit. It's amazing. 

Because they don't hit it far enough to reach the rough? :o

• Haha 1