Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Things women are so much good at compared to men

57 minutes ago, naomi said:

Hmm, I dunno. I knew someone really smart who did that often.

;)

He did say he hadn't met one woman who liked her female boss though. That merits being one woman with an anecdote in return.

I don’t remember one. I’m sure it has happened. 

2 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Not my wife.......

If I ask for what looks the freshest amongst different fruit types she never gets it....

I do not understand, just go around the produce aisles and if the blueberries look good get them, if not move onto a different fruit and repeat.

She comes home with the worst looking fruit.

Although, I may be related to Kramer when it comes to fruit :ninja:

Just like after your wedding. :banana: 

Women are definitely better at bartending!!  I used to bartend and the ladies were always better.  Men were complete slackers and hit in one girl hoping to get into her pants while the ladies ran the bar making BANK!   I love when I walk in somewhere and see a pretty girl behind the bar!  

On 8/2/2022 at 9:03 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

They aren’t friends. Women hate each other. And suck as bosses and bartenders. 

You suck.  I have many female friends and I was a great bartender and boss.  You’ve got to be the ugly fat sloppy dude at the bar 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shell said:

Women are definitely better at bartending!!  I used to bartend and the ladies were always better.  Men were complete slackers and hit in one girl hoping to get into her pants while the ladies ran the bar making BANK!   I love when I walk in somewhere and see a pretty girl behind the bar!  

I wouldn't say that through my experience. There are crappy male and female bartenders. Same for good ones. 

I loved bartending when I did it. But then I hit a wall and realized how many dozens of people I served in a night, and couldn't keep track of, that got wasted and most likely drove drunk afterwards. 

I got lucky none of them got busted and had it come back to me over-serving them. 

Money was amazing though. Tough to get a bartending job in a great money place. I'm glad to have experienced it at least.

• Like 1

Money was great back in the day.   I won’t do it now.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Shell said:

Money was great back in the day.   I won’t do it now.  

You and me both. Now I would rather be the customer. 

• Like 1

Just now, craftsman said:

You and me both. Now I would rather be the customer. 

I rarely go out.  I’m afraid my brother bunny would follow me.  Lol.  

3 minutes ago, Shell said:

I rarely go out.  I’m afraid my brother bunny would follow me.  Lol.  

Yikes. The least he could do is pay for the drinks. :lol:

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Yikes. The least he could do is pay for the drinks. :lol:

He totally would, but I’d have to babysit 

6 minutes ago, Shell said:

He totally would, but I’d have to babysit 

Hire a teenager to do the babysitting. They could use the money. 

• Haha 1

Faking orgasms

Lying

Cheating on partner

• Haha 1

On 8/2/2022 at 10:02 PM, wiffleball said:

amazes me how easily they just dance together, make immediate friends, go to the bathroom, share the most intimate details, fix each other's hair, whatever. It's just freaking weird.  And when you hear them talk? I mean they can go for like 230 minutes without taking a breath. And they share the most intimate details about people that the other person doesn't even know. Why?

Well you know, Cheryl my neighbor's sister-in-law, has endometriosis. And she can't have babies. And it's been a real strain on the marriage....

The Fock? 

I wonder why men aren’t like this. Is it That they don’t notice or don’t care?

• Haha 1

On 8/2/2022 at 10:35 PM, JustinCharge said:

biologically, if you are going to create a being whose primary role is to raise children, one trait to select for is for them to be very emotional and be ruled by their emotions.  this is because sometimes in order to protect children you are going to have to do something crazy or at least make another being think you are crazy enough to kill to protect the kids.  you dont want the mother to look at their child getting too close to a stranger and say "oh things are probably alright".  no, you want the mother to go crazy with protection.

another side effect of being ruled by their emotions could be dancing, penmanship, and anything artsy fartsy.

I’d argue that the reason women need to be more sensitive, sympathetic or emotional is because they need to be able to meet the needs of others, particularly infants and growing children when they aren’t able to communicate their needs. It’s important for women to be able to understand others without the other person verbally expressing themselves. It’s also important when it comes to safety. I often have thought the reason transgendered men that become women die so often or get murdered is not only because they’re trans but because they take risks natural women would not ever take. Women have more fears than men have (in general).

Guidance counselor. That’s a woman’s job. 

7 hours ago, craftsman said:

I wouldn't say that through my experience. There are crappy male and female bartenders. Same for good ones. 

I loved bartending when I did it. But then I hit a wall and realized how many dozens of people I served in a night, and couldn't keep track of, that got wasted and most likely drove drunk afterwards. 

I got lucky none of them got busted and had it come back to me over-serving them. 

Money was amazing though. Tough to get a bartending job in a great money place. I'm glad to have experienced it at least.

Well, it always goes back to the bartender for over serving.  You don’t know what they had before they walked in.  You can serve them one or two and they are blitzed after that and you’re in trouble if they do anything after leaving your bar bc they were doing drugs or drinking before.  Iffy job being a bartender sometimes.  I don’t miss it.  

3 hours ago, peenie said:

Faking orgasms

Lying

Cheating on partner

I’ll agree on the first one

On 8/2/2022 at 11:29 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m picky about fruit (not the Bourbon Street fruit).  I will find the most perfect plums and then wonder who touched as much as I did.  My fruit always gets super cleaned when I get home bc I have no idea how many hands were on them.   Icky 

4 hours ago, peenie said:

Faking orgasms

Lying

Cheating on partner

Have one/Fake one. Who cares :dunno:.

Sounds the same either way. And each time I'm happy.

4 hours ago, peenie said:

Faking orgasms

Lying

Cheating 

I’ll agree on the first one 

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Guidance counselor. That’s a woman’s job. 

Yeah, if they are coming out of the kitchen teaching children or guidance councilor for kids are good choices.  Leave the real jobs to the men.

• Haha 1

On 8/2/2022 at 10:03 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

What a pos

On 8/2/2022 at 10:03 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

They micromanage too much 

14 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

What a pos

They can't help it, it's hundreds of thousands of years of breeding and competing to mate with the dominate males.  It's in their DNA.  

On 8/2/2022 at 11:29 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Another girl here?  Yay! 

3 hours ago, Shell said:

I’m picky about fruit (not the Bourbon Street fruit).  I will find the most perfect plums and then wonder who touched as much as I did.  My fruit always gets super cleaned when I get home bc I have no idea how many hands were on them.   Icky 

I’m going to look up the urban dictionary definitions of plums and fruit. 

• Haha 1

I would be the worst woman. I mean, I'd have to go full on lesbian. Like indigo girl lesbian. No way in hell could I do makeup. I can't draw a straight line with a ruler. And I'm sure I would absolutely f****** blind myself with those fake eyelash things.

And have you ever seen instructions on how to braid hair? Holy s***, what do these people have, like 35 fingers?

Don't get me started on them little strappy things on their feet. No way in hell I could ever manage those. Or necklace clasps or earrings, in addition having 35 fingers, they must be shaped like freaking lizard fingers. 

And I would definitely dislocate my shoulder every time I tried to put on a bra. How do they do that? Granted, they're so good at operating behind our backs, I guess it's not unusual that they can operate behind their own...

7 minutes ago, frank said:

I’m going to look up the urban dictionary definitions of plums and fruit. 

Pretty well confirm that she's definitely got a twig and berries.

21 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Pretty well confirm that she's definitely got a twig and berries.

My twig and berries are probably bigger than yours 

Rock climbing. Some of the world's greatest rock climbers are women. 

21 minutes ago, Shell said:

My twig and berries are probably bigger than yours 

I'd have to see yours to verify that.

7 hours ago, peenie said:

Faking orgasms

Lying

Cheating on partner

It's a wonder you're single.  You'd make quite the catch.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Strike said:

It's a wonder you're single.  You'd make quite the catch.

I decide to be single.