Just now, Shell said:

I decide to be single.  

Good thing I wasn't talking to you.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Good thing I wasn't talking to you.

Shut up fatty.  No one asked your opinion 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They make good designated drivers. 

Are you kidding me?  The average woman is marginally better than the average Asian.  I'm a better, and SAFER, driver drunk than most women.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, t.j. booker said:

Do you live anywhere near Idaho?

No.  I don’t eat potatoes 

Just now, craftsman said:

Favorite food items?

Steak and pot roast and potatoes and den and den and den

They are good at holding the remote control until I want it. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shell said:

Steak and pot roast and potatoes and den and den and den

What temp do you eat your steak?   I will judge you.  There’s only 2 correct answers 

6 minutes ago, Shell said:

What temp do you eat your steak?   I will judge you.  There’s only 2 correct answers 

Med rare. I have an issue with rare because of cool center and mostly because of texture.

If I go rare, I go black and blue.

And I haven't had a good pot roast in so long. So delicious.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Med rare. I have an issue with rare because of cool center and mostly because of texture.

If I go rare, I go black and blue.

And I haven't had a good pot roast in so long. So delicious.

Good answer

Well done, only Heinz ketchup. None of that off brand Catsup. 

3 minutes ago, Shell said:

Good answer

Growing up my mom had pot roast in her rotation for our dinners. It was so good. I used to load it up on my plate with ground black pepper and would dip each bite in soft butter. :lol:

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well done, only Heinz ketchup. None of that off brand Catsup. 

Heinz is a no no 

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Growing up my mom had pot roast in her rotation for our dinners. It was so good. I used to load it up on my plate with ground black pepper and would dip each bite in soft butter. :lol:

I've been eating left over pot roast sandwiches the last three days.  Nothing on the hoagie bun but butter, pot roast and salt.  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgood

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

I do mine very easy.  I put the roast in the slow cooker and cover with water. Then onions and potatoes and carrots and bell.  I don’t use seasoning (yes, Louisiana girl doesn’t do spice with this).  I slow cook it over night and the veggies give it a good flavor and the meat falls apart. 

3 minutes ago, Shell said:

Heinz is a no no 

You use Hunts? Yuk. A good steak deserves the best ketchup. I thought you had class? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You use Hunts? Yuk. A good steak deserves the best ketchup. I thought you had class? 

A steak does not have ketchup.  The flavor is in the meat.  You must be a yankee.  

Women are also good at going and getting stuff that I ran out of or forgot while watching the game. And dusting. 

Now we are talking food and I’m happy!  No one is being mean to me anymore. Yay!   FYI.. my bro stopped talking to me.  Maybe he’s in rehab.  

40 minutes ago, Strike said:

Are you kidding me?  The average woman is marginally better than the average Asian.  I'm a better, and SAFER, driver drunk than most women.

Ok loser.  Carry on.  I’ve never been in an accident that was my fault.  Some guy almost killed me years ago.  Good thing my airbags saved my life.  I pray every day that someone was looking over me bc FD and PD and paramedics said I was not supposed to walk away from that.  

Women are great at a and more compassionate.  I’ve worked CPS and PD and counseling.  I had to deal with difficult situations and I love I did it. 

15 minutes ago, Shell said:

I do mine very easy.  I put the roast in the slow cooker and cover with water. Then onions and potatoes and carrots and bell.  I don’t use seasoning (yes, Louisiana girl doesn’t do spice with this).  I slow cook it over night and the veggies give it a good flavor and the meat falls apart. 

I would eat that in a second. But fresh pepper on the plate is a must for me.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Where are you from?  NOLA here. 

5 minutes ago, Shell said:

I'm a mutt. Grew up all over the place in the US. Except for the northwest.

You know, oddly? Cocktail sauce is actually pretty f****** good with pot roast. I mean, I would only do it occasionally. But it's really not that bad and in fact it's pretty damn good. Beats the hell out of ketchup.

And if you think about it? Makes sense. Good  cocktail sauce has horseradish in it. And what's better with roast beef than horseradish?

I don't know if they still do it. But Hormel used to have a pre-cooked pot roast with gravy in the refrigerated section. Like right next to the bacon and whatnot. Holy balls. I would just get that and a little baguette? Had the best sandwich ever!

3 hours ago, Strike said:

It's a wonder you're single.  You'd make quite the catch.

Lol, are you triggered? Have you been cheated on and lied to? Can't satisfy your woman?

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Lol, are you triggered? Have you been cheated on and lied to? Can't satisfy your woman?

Nope.  I'm not the one who has come on here and whined about being single repeatedly over the years.

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Nope.  I'm not the one who has come on here and whined about being single repeatedly over the years.

Well trust and believe me being single has nothing to do with lying, cheating or faking orgasms. I was making a statement about what women are better at than men not my personality traits. 

34 minutes ago, peenie said:

Well trust and believe me being single has nothing to do with lying, cheating or faking orgasms. I was making a statement about what women are better at than men not my personality traits. 

is a personality trait. 

6 hours ago, Shell said:

Your version might be delicious, but I prefer to use a few additional things.  I put a couple of tomatoes in halfway through the cooking and I add minced roasted garlic about 1 hour before serving.

FYI, the bell pepper will have a much better influence on the flavor of the roast if you have it in there 6 hours or less.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shell said:
6 hours ago, craftsman said:

I sense a Love Connection 

2 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Your version might be delicious, but I prefer to use a few additional things.  I put a couple of tomatoes in halfway through the cooking and I add minced roasted garlic about 1 hour before serving.

FYI, the bell pepper will have a much better influence on the flavor of the roast if you have it in there 6 hours or less.

I’m digging you!!  I love foodies!! 

1 minute ago, MLCKAA said:

I sense a Love Connection 

I’m 5’10” and maybe 135-140 pounds, but I will tear up some good food!!   

18 minutes ago, Shell said:

I’m digging you!!  I love foodies!! 

Thanks