Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Where you rank Kamara if ....

Where would you rank Kamara among the following RBs if you knew he would not face any suspension this year? Half ppr.  

Taylor, CMC, Ekeler, Henry, Cook, Harris, Mixon, Swift, A.Jones, Barkley   

Right after all those other Rbs, about 10th - 11th is were I have him in 12 team half ppr.  

1 hour ago, bfros said:

Where would you rank Kamara among the following RBs if you knew he would not face any suspension this year? Half ppr.  

Taylor, CMC, Ekeler, Henry, Cook, Harris, Mixon, Swift, A.Jones, Barkley   

In that scenario, here’s how I rank them:

Taylor, Ekeler, CMC, Cook, Kamara, Barkley, Harris, Henry, Swift, Mixon, A Jones

2 minutes ago, JagFan said:

Taylor, Ekeler, CMC, Cook, Kamara, Barkley, Harris, Henry, Swift, Mixon, A Jones

I think I agree. Thanks. 

I'm picking 5th in my 10 team half ppr in a couple days. I bet Kamara will fall to middle of second round where I pick second. I could pick Cook in round 1 and then best available WR middle of round 2 (like Adams or Deebo) OR I could grab Kupp or Jefferson as first pick and then Kamara as my second pick.  I'm torn. Doing the second scenario is smart only if Kamara avoids suspension but it's tempting 

I wouldn’t pass on the rb that’s going to produce the most ff points this next season, Henry.  

10 hours ago, weepaws said:

I wouldn’t pass on the rb that’s going to produce the most ff points this next season, Henry.  

I like Henry, but I’m one of those concerned about the amount of mileage, and the injury last year.  Backs like that don’t decline gracefully.  I have the 8th pick in my draft so I don’t expect to have to make that decision.  I’d certainly take him at 8 if he falls there.

11 hours ago, JagFan said:

Yeah, that seems about right, but I'd have it at Harris, Kamara Cook, Barkley (in the middle).

11 hours ago, bfros said:

I think I agree. Thanks. 

I'm picking 5th in my 10 team half ppr in a couple days. I bet Kamara will fall to middle of second round where I pick second. I could pick Cook in round 1 and then best available WR middle of round 2 (like Adams or Deebo) OR I could grab Kupp or Jefferson as first pick and then Kamara as my second pick.  I'm torn. Doing the second scenario is smart only if Kamara avoids suspension but it's tempting 

I think scenario 1 is your best approach, even though I'm not that high on Cook (a non-issue, draft who you like).  I saw Kamara's ADP as 25.  It's possible that he may even fall to you in the 3rd round.

If you draft D Cook, don’t forget about Mattison. 

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

If you draft D Cook, don’t forget about Mattison. 

who?

22 minutes ago, taco breath said:

who?

First base.