Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Never thought I would agree with Darth Cheney on anything

I've been saying that libs will suck off all the neocons to destroy Trump.  So it is unsurprising.  Bush is a neocon!  They get us into wars!  Throw them all in prison!  Then Trump comes along and starts no new wars.  Bring back the neocons.  Someone get dubya's out of his pants because all the liberals want to gargle his balls!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Never thought I would agree with Darth Cheney on anything"

Maybe D!ck didn't change, but you did?  

Deep thoughts, by Jack Handy. 

• Haha 1

Stupid take. Trump is a US need at this time in our history. He's the only one that can clean this Biden mess up to any degree.

40 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

"Never thought I would agree with Darth Cheney on anything"

Maybe D!ck didn't change, but you did?  

Deep thoughts, by Jack Handy. 

You want to keep swinging and missing? Be my guest buddy. I'm your huckleberry. Show me three quotes by Darth Cheney in the last 4 years about Donald trump.

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

You want to keep swinging and missing? Be my guest buddy. I'm your huckleberry. Show me three quotes by Darth Cheney in the last 4 years about Donald trump.

Why does he need to quote about Trump? That's usually reserved for liberals who don't know their asses from a hole in the ground. 

10 hours ago, wiffleball said:

But there you go. F***** did one thing right before he's sentenced to the 8th circle of hell.

https://news.yahoo.com/-cheney-torches-trump-in-ad-hes-a-coward-200108029.html

You’re such a washwoman

20 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Here is the thing @wiffleball and Glenn Greenwald has said this perfectly but I will try my best......

In 2016 everyone thought Jeb Bush was the next nominee but then this Trump guy ran against him and was strongly against the Bush / Cheney WAR MONGER!@#!  stance on foreign policy.  Trump ran in the primaries against wars abroad.....denounced the Bush/Cheney era.  That's why D!ck and Liz despise Trump.  

It's not they are taking some "high road".  Wake up.  

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Here is the thing @wiffleball and Glenn Greenwald has said this perfectly but I will try my best......

In 2016 everyone thought Jeb Bush was the next nominee but then this Trump guy ran against him and was strongly against the Bush / Cheney WAR MONGER!@#!  stance on foreign policy.  Trump ran in the primaries against wars abroad.....denounced the Bush/Cheney era.  That's why D!ck and Liz despise Trump.  

It's not they are taking some "high road".  Wake up.  

Uh huh.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/29/politics/fact-check-trump-false-claim-opposed-iraq-invasion/index.html

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Did you or did you not watch the 2016 Republican Primaries?  He went after Jeb  hard.  He went after Bush/Cheney hard.  I watched it for myself and do not need CNN to tell me what I saw or what to think with my own eyes and ears in the debates.  

It's why Liz and D!ck hate Trump, its personal to them.  Believe what you want. 

• Like 1

He’s the same idiot who shot someone in the face hunting and now doubles down on the dumb trying to help his ###### daughter . Cheney looks more like 91 instead of 81. 

On 8/4/2022 at 8:48 PM, wiffleball said:

But there you go. F***** did one thing right before he's sentenced to the 8th circle of hell.

https://news.yahoo.com/-cheney-torches-trump-in-ad-hes-a-coward-200108029.html

I got  news for you. You agree with the whole lot of them. The bush clan, and the rest of the neocons you screeched about for years. That’s your side now.  

Diik Cheney is my most hated political figure of all time. I’ll pop a bottle of champagne when he finally dies.

Cheney is just mad that Trump is a pout and he crashed the party. The GOP is Bushwood, Trump is Rodney Dangerfield and Cheney is Judge Smails.

Also can we stop calling Trump anti-war? Guy carpet bombed 7 countries at once throughout his only term.

Next you’ll say he’s pro labor. :rolleyes: 

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Diik Cheney is my most hated political figure of all time. I’ll pop a bottle of champagne when he finally dies.

Cheney is just mad that Trump is a pout and he crashed the party. The GOP is Bushwood, Trump is Rodney Dangerfield and Cheney is Judge Smails.

Also can we stop calling Trump anti-war? Guy carpet bombed 7 countries at once throughout his only term.

Next you’ll say he’s pro labor. :rolleyes: 

Who said he is anti war?  Trump has a very 1998 Democratic Stance on Foreign Policy,  That's all. 

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

Biden, Pelosi, Abrams, Waters, the whole squad, Sanders, Biden's kid... I'm going to have a lot of celebrating to do when they all die off one by one. 

I'm sure I left many out, including the people who vote liberal democrat or pretend "independant".

I'm going to have to buy some more champagne to fill the cellar.