wiffleball

Anne Heche

Throw the book at her and bury her in a jail. That is a residential area where there may have been kids out running around and playing. 

2 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Is she the one selling candles that smell like her puzzy? 

Sandy???

She is one heche of a driver.

40 minutes ago, edjr said:

She is one heche of a driver.

Anne yet she still crashed. 

• Haha 1

Very sad. Seems clear what was going on.

From wikipedia: Three months after her father's death, Heche's 18-year-old brother Nathan was killed in a car crash.[7] The official determination was that he fell asleep at the wheel and struck a tree,[2] though Heche claims it was suicide.[10

12 hours ago, wiffleball said:

she's a full-on lunatic

To be fair, this can be said about roughly the entire female population.

• Like 1

Drugs, all the drugs.    You know that's what's going on. . .

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Very sad. Seems clear what was going on.

From wikipedia: Three months after her father's death, Heche's 18-year-old brother Nathan was killed in a car crash.[7] The official determination was that he fell asleep at the wheel and struck a tree,[2] though Heche claims it was suicide.[10

Damn.  This on the heels of losing her brother David Egan in a vehicular homicide

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

I saw this the other day. She has a severe brain injury and is on life support, probably won't recover. 

It's really kind of sad that there is still such a stigma about mental health; it's possible that if she had the right help, she could have avoided this. 

• Like 3

Sad.....I always liked her even if she was with Ellen ( wtf? )

Did you guys see the weird video of her popping up off the gurney before being put into the ambulance? It's quite odd, and she looks oddly like a alien / demon

check it out at the 0:45 mark....

• Like 1

I wish her kea e but I can’t get past that she was all focked up driving like a lunatic in someone’s neighborhood. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wish her kea e but I can’t get past that she was all focked up driving like a lunatic in someone’s neighborhood. 

Suicide. No intent to hurt anyone else is my guess.

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

She drove into someone’s house. 

8 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Did you guys see the weird video of her popping up off the gurney before being put into the ambulance? It's quite odd, and she looks oddly like a alien / demon

Haunting

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She drove into someone’s house. 

At an incredible rate of speed.

3 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Maybe no intent, but still, the greatest possibility. Sheer luck that she didn't hurt or kill somebody else. She basically destroyed that guy's home. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, easilyscan said:

At an incredible rate of speed.

The chick in the red, walking past the alley? About 2 seconds slower and she would have been dead.

21 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

12 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Haunting

Whoa!  WTF was going on?  How can a person not be strapped down to a board after crashing into a home?  The neck in a brace?  Unless they were getting away from a fire and we’re in a hurry how was that even possible for her to pop up like that?  Now to hear she is braid dead due to lack of O2.  Strange stuff.

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Whoa!  WTF was going on?  How can a person not be strapped down to a board after crashing into a home?  The neck in a brace?  Unless they were getting away from a fire and we’re in a hurry how was that even possible for her to pop up like that?  Now to hear she is braid dead due to lack of O2.  Strange stuff.

Yeah I think there's something very odd about it all too

But then again I think that about most things nowadays

13 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Is it possible she wasn't strapped down because of the extreme burns ? (would make it more painful) same thing for the neck brace ?

Could she already have been in a coma ? 

Report said she had............Anoxic brain damage....... (ABD) is harm to the brain due to a lack of oxygen. Brain cells without enough oxygen will start to die after about 4 minutes.

Maybe it was just involuntary body spasms ?

Even stranger is the fact that it looks like they had her completely covered up before she came to ?

Really glad she didn't take anyone else out through all that.

Very sad :(  

13 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Is it possible she wasn't strapped down because of the extreme burns ? (would make it more painful) same thing for the neck brace ?

Report said she had............Anoxic brain damage....... (ABD) is harm to the brain due to a lack of oxygen. Brain cells without enough oxygen will start to die after about 4 minutes.

Even stranger is the fact that it looks like they had her completely covered up before she came to ?

Sure it’s possible. 

2 hours ago, easilyscan said:

I thought she looked covered up, too. 

Maybe they didn't get a good pulse or something. the ABD could be caused by her heart stopping or something like that...weird. 

ETA: Read a report that she was actually conscious and breathing when they got her out of the car. Maybe she lost consciousness in the ambulance or something, who knows. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, easilyscan said:

I wonder what the conditions were around her before she was pulled out? The smoke and CO, especially from a car fire, can be pretty severe.  In addition, Ive seen victims with CO poisoning act erratic like she was. CO more readily attaches to hemoglobin than oxygen and you become oxygen deficient easily.

• Like 1

It’s interesting, I know she was an actress, and I’ve seen her, but I  honestly can’t recall one role that she was in.

3 hours ago, Big Guy said:

Holy fock, whoever said haunting nailed it.

• Like 1

Apparently the car was pretty messed up. Instead of  the jaws of life they had to use the scissors of life. 👭✂️🌮🌮

:banana:

11 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

It’s interesting, I know she was an actress, and I’ve seen her, but I  honestly can’t recall one role that she was in.

She was good in Wag The Dog.