Sign in to follow this  
star69

Cale Gundy

So longtime OU assistant Cale Gundy resigned since he read a bad word off a players iPad...   very odd story

I read this story , what was this word, he said that it wasn’t his words.  Very very odd story.  

Jeezus. Are there no more men in the world? Oh, no!! I said a bad word. I must not quit my job.

“I want to be very clear: the words I read aloud from that screen were not my words. What I said was not malicious; it wasn’t even intentional. Still, I am mature enough to know that the word I said was shameful and hurtful, no matter my intentions. The unfortunate reality is that someone in my position can cause harm without ever meaning to do so. In that circumstance, a man of character accepts accountability. I take responsibility for my mistake. I apologize.”

:blink:

“It’s with sadness that accept Coach Gundy’s resignation,” Venables said in his statement. “He’s dedicated more than half of his life to Oklahoma Football and has served our program and university well. We’re thankful for that commitment. We also acknowledge that in stepping aside he’s placed the program and the welfare of our student-athletes first. In coaching and in life, we’re all accountable for our actions and the resulting outcomes.”

They should decline his resignation and then fire him for being a loser wuss.

• Haha 2

Some puzzy player most likely complained. I wonder if it was the player who texted the hurtful word? This guy and the head coach and AD are gigantic puzzies. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Some puzzy player most likely complained. I wonder if it was the player who texted the hurtful word? This guy and the head coach and AD are gigantic puzzies. 

ahem?

6 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

ahem?

Athletic director. 

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Guarantee the N-wird. 

Has to be.  Nothing else would elicit such a reaction.

Now that I think about it there’s more to this story. This is a cover for some other shite this guy has done. Maybe he’s been doing some grooming. 

On 8/8/2022 at 12:54 PM, Alias Detective said:

Guarantee the N-wird. 

Former Oklahoma assistant coach Cale Gundy resigned after reading an offensive racial term off the iPad of a player. Gundy should have known better. It's a basic rule that Gundy violated.

Former Oklahoma assistant Cale Gundy used a word white people can never say