craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Perhaps you should refrain from commenting then if you don't the most basic aspects of this story.  HTH

I don't watch cnn so.....:dunno:

Maybe Hillary can fill me in on email servers or something, and I can learn from that.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, craftsman said:

How was that a swing and miss by him? He knocked you into the looney bin 10 miles away. 

Clear swing and miss. 

calling someone a liberal and saying their post sounds like a crying liberal are two different things. 

keep up old man

Just now, WhiteWonder said:

Clear swing and miss. 

calling someone a liberal and saying their post sounds like a crying liberal are two different things. 

keep up old man

I'm younger than you I'm guessing and you are simply a troll on the internet trying to derail the topic. 

Keep trying though. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

If right wingers take to the streets and cause destruction I will show the same amount on concern that liberals did during the left wing DNC sanctioned riots of 2020. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If right wingers take to the streets and cause destruction I will show the same amount on concern that liberals did during the left wing DNC sanctioned riots of 2020. 

we're just going to have to build more jails.  

why dont you focks just exodus to greenland. 

please.  :D

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

:nono: That never happened. :doh: 

Liberals are insane. 

Liberal strategy #1: When topics come up that they can't handle, they ignore it, or simply troll it. 

Liberal strategy #2: See #1. 

I think this news is funny because I think Trump is a POS but this will most likely end up being another nothingburger like always. 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I think this news is funny because I think Trump is a POS but this will most likely end up being another nothingburger like always. 

So you think Trump's policies were bad? 

Just now, craftsman said:

Liberal strategy #1: When topics come up that they can't handle, they ignore it, or simply troll it. 

Liberal strategy #2: See #1. 

Observation #1: You’re correct about a lot of liberals. 

Observation #2:  Conservatives are guilty of it too. 

So you think Trump's policies were bad? 

Why are you asking random questions?

20 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yeah, it's not like he didn't make off with 14 boxes(that we know of) of documents. Surprised the FBI wasn't down there sooner. 

Vs Hillary with an entire server offsite?  Oh yeah, it was just for yoga classes and stuff, carry on.  😉

• Thanks 2

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Observation #1: You’re correct about a lot of liberals. 

Observation #2:  Conservatives are guilty of it too. 

When is the last time conservatives weaponized the FBI to raid an ex president's home?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why are you asking random questions?

You said  Trump is a POS.

How is that random?

When is the last time conservatives weaponized the FBI to raid an ex president's home?

That doesn’t have anything to do with what you said in your post. 

You said  Trump is a POS.

How is that random?

Because I think Trump is a POS. Where is the confusion? Has nothing to do with his policies. It has everything to do with the type of person he is. 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Because I think Trump is a POS. Where is the confusion? Has nothing to do with his policies. It has everything to do with the type of person he is. 

Ok. To me, when we are talking presidents of the US, Trump was a great president. 

Neither one of know if he is a POS because neither one of us was involved in any part of his personal life. 

And the topic is about why are the liberals invading his home? 

• Thanks 1

This is great. Rachel Maddow is going to be on fire!

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

This is great. Rachel Maddow is going to be on fire!

Right up your alley. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Ok. To me, when we are talking presidents of the US, Trump was a great president. 

Neither one of know if he is a POS because neither one of us was involved in any part of his personal life. 

No one on this board is involved with your life, but you’re a POS.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

I heard Shapiro I talk about DeSantis whacking the state attorney in FL who said he wouldn't prosecute abortion crimes.  His point was that if a Repub wins POTUS in 2024, he will use that argument to whack a bunch of people in the Executive Branch who aren't considered "political" and were heretofore considered apolitical, but let's face it, they are political.  He specifically mentioned the FBI which, for reasons I don't know but seem odd on the surface for a law enforcement agency, has become uber Leftist at the top.  

They aren't going to go away quietly.  But 1/6 was the REAL attempt to control our government.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I made no comment of his Presidency, only his character. He’s a piece of shite and always has been. I have very little respect for him as a person. As a President, he did better than I expected. 

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Go God. :doh:

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I made no comment of his Presidency, only his character. He’s a piece of shite and always has been. I have very little respect for him as a person. As a President, he did better than I expected. 

Did he hurt your feelings? 

4 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Go God. :doh:

Nope, I said it.   

Did he hurt your feelings? 

No. Does a person need to hurt your feelings in order for you to think he’s a piece of shite? 

How do we know that this is a bogus BS raid? CNN is not covering it. They are covering haiti. They are 24x7 anti trump and 'we got him now' and here is a raid and they have no interest in covering it.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No. Does a person need to hurt your feelings in order for you to think he’s a piece of shite? 

I just don't know what you base your opinion on is all. 

And should he be invaded by the FBI because you hate him for whatever reason? That's the true story here. 

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Noted. What do you think of Biden as a person? 

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

How do we know that this is a bogus BS raid? CNN is not covering it. They are covering haiti. They are 24x7 anti trump and 'we got him now' and here is a raid and they have no interest in covering it.

Nobody knows yet what the warrant is I guess. CNN can't make up a story until they know that. Conservative sites will report it without fear. 

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yeah....I mean- Trump's effectiveness as President is surely debatable. 

But he is a piece of shite. That was known well before he was the President and has nothing to do with his effectiveness as President. They are two separate issues. 

I just don't know what you base your opinion on is all. 

And should he be invaded by the FBI because you hate him for whatever reason? That's the true story here. 

I’ve seen the type of person he is through his life. That’s what I base my opinion on. He has a well known history of screwing people over. 

not a good man.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Apparently the NRA is calling for civil war tonite without overtly saying it

No one should worry until they tweet out a picture of loose leaf paper. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah....I mean- Trump's effectiveness as President is surely debatable. 

But he is a piece of shite. That was known well before he was the President and has nothing to do with his effectiveness as President. They are two separate issues. 

What did he do that makes him such a terrible human? Mind you, I’m not saying he’s a saint by any stretch, but I’m curious as to what he did to be termed as such a lowlife?