craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

49 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I heard they found hunters laptop in the safe.  Case dismissed 

Inadmissible if it's a Biden or Obama or Clinton.  

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Writing skills require hyphenation of third-grader.

You should only use a hyphen for that if it is used as an adjective. If it is a noun, you don't use the hyphen. 

Go Ukraine putting there own civilians at risk of being killed. 

Now, back to the topic...

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gutterboy thinks the cop on the beat is the gestapo but the FBI and DOJ are choir boys  who would never abuse their power and position.  The hypocrisy is thick with this guy. 

Wrong and wrong, most of them abuse their power.

The FBI showed up armed with those weapons of war we are always hearing about. Hillary showed up with her entourage and a cup of tea when  the FBI questioned (listened to) her about how she removed classified documents. 

9 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Even the green party, the forward party, everyone but the ultra liberals are looking at each other like......whoa.  

No, everyone is looking and seeing without the power of presidency and it's protections against being charged and a complicit Attorney General, he's as crooked as we all thought.

10 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Every person but hardcore liberal weirdos see this for what it is.  

There is a group of people who don't see it for what it is, but it aint the liberals. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

No, everyone is looking and seeing without the power of presidency and it's protections against being charged and a complicit Attorney General, he's as crooked as we all thought.

There is a group of people who don't see it for what it is, but it aint the liberals. 

Yeah, it’s all on the up and up. Both sides are treated equally. I forgot, one side are evil criminals that  deserve it. The other side is clean as a whistle. Russia! 

• Sad 1

Could have been avoided by simply not removing the documents to his private residence.  If he needed access to the documents I presume the National Archives would have accomodated his need.

3 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Could have been avoided by simply not removing the documents to his private residence.  If he needed access to the documents I presume the National Archives would have accomodated his need.

So why not just go get a court order to have them returned? 

13 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm not going to sift through all the pages to see if it already has been posted, but I think it's important to note that Trump appointed this judge.

https://www.medadmbjmc.in/judge-bruce-reinhart-was-appointed-by-who-the-florida-man-who-ordered-the-fbi-to-raid-the-trump-residence/

You fell for fake news again.  This has been debunked.    Magistrate judges are appointed by panel of other judges.      So you are saying Trump was sitting on a panel of judges?  That would be a thing. . .    

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Good question.  So too is the question of why take them to begin with.

ThIs judge picks Lois Lerner and Jeff Epstein as the people he wants to defend.    That's quite the two-for right there:

2 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Good question.  So too is the question of why take them to begin with.

Why wasn’t Hillary raided? Same thing, classified materials, right? Oh yeah, she said it was just wedding plans. 30k worth of wedding plan e-mails. Good Caterers are hard to find. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If he stole documents, then they probably don't trust that he will return them when asked.  Criminals don't simply follow the law because you ask them to.

34 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I know a group of you guys will go around and around all day in here but man we are low on material here.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Looks like they gave him plenty of opportunity to return them.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/09/politics/doj-investigation-trump-documents-timeline/index.html

9 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Writing skills require hyphenation of third-grader.

Only in adjective form. My God you are a dumb ass. 

Who appointed judge Reinhart? Lolol

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Looks like they gave him plenty of opportunity to return them.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/09/politics/doj-investigation-trump-documents-timeline/index.html

wow, this has been going on for a while, and Trump had every opportunity to give them what they wanted.  He probably has no idea that he took anything, or anything that was classified.  I tend to think he's less criminal more retarded.  I mean he's a shady dude, priviledged, thinks he can do whatever he wants like most wealthy people, but he's also dumb and was way over hi head the past few years.

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why wasn’t Hillary raided? Same thing, classified materials, right? Oh yeah, she said it was just wedding plans. 30k worth of wedding plan e-mails. Good Caterers are hard to find. 

You seem to be posting as if you think I have an agenda or wnat to put Trump in a bad light while excusing the behavior of Hillary Clinton.  Nothing could be further from the facts.  Were I to ask questions about Hillary they would go beyond her separate e-mail server back to her taking records from the Rose Law firm, pretending she had no knowledge of them, and then 'discovering" them under a bed in the Lincoln bedroom.

The reason I explore the simple and obvious question I posited is because the story, the event is current.

Do I have other questions and doubts about this whole made for T.V. event, yes.  Do I believe government officials will be forthcoming on the justifications for this and for their motives, no.  

16 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

If he stole documents, then they probably don't trust that he will return them when asked.  Criminals don't simply follow the law because you ask them to.

How about you serve him first? Why skip over an easy solution? He claims he has a right to them. Why not let a judge decide and then order him to return them? If he doesn’t comply then go get them. For some reason it looks like they skipped over that part. I could be wrong, but if I’m not then why not try? Unless you were there for more than classified documents. 

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

wow, this has been going on for a while, and Trump had every opportunity to give them what they wanted.  He probably has no idea that he took anything, or anything that was classified.  I tend to think he's less criminal more retarded.  I mean he's a shady dude, priviledged, thinks he can do whatever he wants like most wealthy people, but he's also dumb and was way over hi head the past few years.

A brilliant Prosecutor I once knew use to say don't look to explain matters by a criminal conspiracy when stupidity and incompetence fullly explains the facts.

2 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

You seem to be posting as if you think I have an agenda or wnat to put Trump in a bad light while excusing the behavior of Hillary clinton.  Nothing could be further from the facts.  Were I to ask questions about Hillary they would go beyong her separate e-mail server back to her taking records from the Rose Law firm, pretending she had no knowledge of them, and then 'discovering" them under a bed in the Lincoln bedroom.

The reason I explore the simple and obvious question I posited is because the story, the event is current.

Do I have other questions and doubts about this whole made for T.V. event, yes.  Do I believe government officials will be forthcoming on the justifications for this and for their motives, no.  

Ok, I’m just not looking at this in a singular action scenario.  The DOJ has been overstepping for political purposes for years now. This is in my view just another example. 

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Should have asked for a court order. I don’t think they did. If they did then yeah, you don’t have much choice if he refuses after the court tells him to. They asked, he said no. The next step isn’t a raid. It’s going to the courts like anyone else would have to in a dispute over property. He took them a year and a half ago.  Why such urgency now? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok, I’m just not looking at this in a singular action scenario.  The DOJ has been overstepping for political purposes for years now. This is in my view just another example. 

I support viewing the actions of our government through a critical and skeptical lense.  Power seems to intoxicate, then addict those who wield it.  One should not uncritically accept the statements, the justifications of intoxicated addicts.

• Thanks 1

No former president has been such a corrupt retarded ass hole either.  Also it wasn't a "raid" you focking cry baby snowflakes.  The over the top drama by these sensitive republicans is hilarious, bunch of teenage girls.

• Like 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

No former president has been such a corrupt retarded ass hole either.  Also it wasn't a "raid" you focking cry baby snowflakes.  The over the top drama by these sensitive republicans is hilarious, bunch of teenage girls.

I can see the vein in your forehead popping out

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Corrupt?  How so?

Amazing how we have blatant corruption with Biden and ukraine but they’re silent on that

11 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Every person but hardcore liberal weirdos see this for what it is.  

Yeah, huge overreach. This isn't playing well, at all.

58 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Should have asked for a court order. I don’t think they did. If they did then yeah, you don’t have much choice if he refuses after the court tells him to. They asked, he said no. The next step isn’t a raid. It’s going to the courts like anyone else would have to in a dispute over property. He took them a year and a half ago.  Why such urgency now? 

Have you seen the timeline of events?  They have been trying to get the documents from him since last year.  He's had plenty of opportunity to turn them over but hasn't.   Why wouldn't he just turn them over and why did he try destroying some of them?

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

You fell for fake news again.  This has been debunked.    Magistrate judges are appointed by panel of other judges.      So you are saying Trump was sitting on a panel of judges?  That would be a thing. . .    

Yeah, I did some more research, and that is fake news, and it's in multiple places.

17 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Amazing how we have blatant corruption with Biden and ukraine but they’re silent on that

Of course Biden is corrupt, so is Trump, they all are.

21 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I have read from multiple GOP rep saying "If this could happen to the President, it could sure as well happen to you"...yeah, I'm sure if I had illegally had classified materials in my possession it probably would happen to me too.   😀 

• Haha 1