craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

20 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I can see the vein in your forehead popping out

Oh you can?  Can you see my balls resting on your forehead too?

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I have read from multiple GOP rep saying "If this could happen to the President, it could sure as well happen to you"...yeah, I'm sure if I had illegally had classified materials in my possession it probably would happen to me too.   😀 

Yeah Donald Jr. shared a meme with Trump sitting there and it was captioned, "They aren't coming for me. They are coming for you."

No..they are pretty much just coming for you pal. But it will play because people believe Trump is the man of the people. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I have read from multiple GOP rep saying "If this could happen to the President, it could sure as well happen to you"...yeah, I'm sure if I had illegally had classified materials in my possession it probably would happen to me too.   😀 

I've been seeing that a lot too.  Well, no focking shite it would happen to any of us.  That happens when we break the law.  So incredibly dumb.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I've been seeing that a lot too.  Well, no focking shite it would happen to any of us.  That happens when we break the law.  So incredibly dumb.

The people who believe that are probably the same people who believe Trump's lawyer when they say "We weren't even allowed to see the warrant."

4 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Your sources are a joke.    But you already knew that. . .

Of course, keep sucking on his balls you low t cuck.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah Donald Jr. shared a meme with Trump sitting there and it was captioned, "They aren't coming for me. They are coming for you."

No..they are pretty much just coming for you pal. But it will play because people believe Trump is the man of the people. 

That meme is as old as time.  You are almost as late as you were to the craftsman party.

You are hilarious. 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I can see the vein in your head popping out

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

I can see the vein in your head popping out

Oh you can?  Can you see the vein in my c0ck while it repeatedly slaps you in the face?

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Oh you can?  Can you see the vein in my c0ck while it repeatedly slaps you in the face?

No

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

No

oh ok, well thanks for the prompt response.  Have a great day.

23 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Are we still talking about the fake Russian collusion that you all went on about for 5 years? Or the dozens of other things liberals went after Trump about?

54 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No former president has been such a corrupt retarded ass hole either.  Also it wasn't a "raid" you focking cry baby snowflakes.  The over the top drama by these sensitive republicans is hilarious, bunch of teenage girls.

Why are you losing your shite? You like what happened. Weird. 

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Easy little fella.  Uncle Joe is in charge now. It will be fine. 

29 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Us and we. Not some. You don’t see it? You think things are equal, or fair? 

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Right: Same thing, different day.

Left: We really got'em this time!!

:lol:

In my lifetime a POTUS lied us into a nation building exercise that cost trillion$ and ruined US foreign policy for a generation.  I thing will happen to Trump for taking classified documents. 

Not sure why you guys are big mad about it. Don could’ve just returned his library books like a very stable genius. :wacko: 

11 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Are we still talking about the fake Russian collusion that you all went on about for 5 years? Or the dozens of other things liberals went after Trump about?

I didn't realize I went on about fake Russian collusion.  Try to stay on topic.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Us and we. Not some. You don’t see it? You think things are equal, or fair? 

Is an ex President above the law?

36 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

32 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You're completely missing the point.  It's not why, it's how.  It's equal treatment under the law that people are afraid about (whether you think it's rational or not).

You've heard the example of Hillary vs Trump treatment with classified information so I'll give you another example:  With 87,000 new IRS agents are they coming for the extra $1,000 when you mistakenly forget to carry the 1 on your tax returns or are they coming to take you to jail.

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why are you losing your shite? You like what happened. Weird. 

I'm not losing my sh1t, I'm laughing at you losing your sh1t.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

In my lifetime a POTUS lied us into a nation building exercise that cost trillion$ and ruined US foreign policy for a generation.  I thing will happen to Trump for taking classified documents. 

Not sure why you guys are big mad about it. Don could’ve just returned his library books like a very stable genius. :wacko: 

Lied us into?  I thing will happen?  Have no idea what these cobbled together words mean.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Historically they have been for the most part, yes.  The difference is that Trump is still perceived as a threat.  

Just now, Horseman said:

Historically they have been for the most part, yes.  The difference is that Trump is still perceived as a threat.  

Did Trump break the law and was he given plenty of time to return what they asked for before they searched his home?

6 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You're completely missing the point.  It's not why, it's how.  It's equal treatment under the law that people are afraid about (whether you think it's rational or not).

You've heard the example of Hillary vs Trump treatment with classified information so I'll give you another example:  With 87,000 new IRS agents are they coming for the extra $1,000 when you mistakenly forget to carry the 1 on your tax returns or are they coming to take you to jail.

Yes, I know of HIllary, her server and classified information, except I know what happened not the sensationalized version you guys like to believe.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yes, I know of HIllary, her server and classified information, except I know what happened not the sensationalized version you guys like to believe.

I'm not saying perception is correct or not. I'm saying it's there.  Polls show the vast majority of people don't think there is equal treatment under the law and it plays really well into elections.

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No. Is anyone? 

14 minutes ago, Horseman said:

With 87,000 new IRS agents are they coming for the extra $1,000 when you mistakenly forget to carry the 1 on your tax returns or are they coming to take you to jail.

Settle down, Beavis.

31 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

This reminds me of a quote from the general in the movie "Wargames":    "I was hoping for something a little better than that from you sir,  a man of your education".

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Did Trump break the law and was he given plenty of time to return what they asked for before they searched his home?

He says he wasn’t breaking the law, which is his right. Why not let the court decide and if he is order him to turn it over? 

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They asked. He said no.  We have a dispute. Send it to the court. Easy enough? Was there something he had that was time sensitive? It’s been a year and a half. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He says he wasn’t breaking the law, which is his right. Why not let the court decide and if he is order him to turn it over? 

I agree with letting the courts decide.  He refused to turn over any documents he took though.

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'd love to hear that version.   It's been a while since I've heard a good old fashioned fairy tale. . . 

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I didn't realize I went on about fake Russian collusion.  Try to stay on topic.

People go off topic all the time. I'm just trying to figure out what they're crying about Trump  now. 

There are a whole lot of firsts with this liberal witch hunt government we have in place. Pelosi forbidding the minority leader's choices to be on the Get Trump committee. First time ever.  Now they weaponize the DOJ to raid the ex president's home. 

Liberals are rewriting the rules and if somehow the conservatives can ever get past the qualty cheating the democrats employbat the poles, the libs are aren't going to like it.

16 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm not losing my sh1t, I'm laughing at you losing your sh1t.

I think I’m fairly level headed here. You’re the one bringing slapping cocks into it. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think I’m fairly level headed here. You’re the one bringing slapping cocks into it. 

Just trying to bring some humor, forgive me.  Continue crying about how unfair this is.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

For some that possibility does not have to be brought in, rather it is always a given possibility, even a hope.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I agree with letting the courts decide.  He refused to turn over any documents he took though.

On who’s authority? 

21 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Lied us into?  I thing will happen?  Have no idea what these cobbled together words mean.

Ebonics? :dunno:

• Haha 1