craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Just trying to bring some humor, forgive me.  Continue crying about how unfair this is.

Again, I’m not crying. You are the one emoting. As usual, with rage. Blind rage. 

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I agree with letting the courts decide.  He refused to turn over any documents he took though.

What  documents did he take?

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

On who’s authority? 

You can follow the timeline on the link I posted earlier.

27 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Lied us into?  I thing will happen?  Have no idea what these cobbled together words mean.

Nothing will happen to Trump, so why are you sobbing?

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You can follow the timeline on the link I posted earlier.

We’re 17 pages in. I’m not looking it up. It’s an easy question you should be able to answer. Why are you being a dik? 

Trump will be charged with something. Between this, his election shenanigans, Jan. 6 and the investigation into his business dealings, he's not going wiggle out of charges on something, perhaps everything. He's the most crooked president we have ever had.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

What  documents did he take?

I'm not sure.  They say they are classified documents.  If it turns out that there were none then I think they really screwed up.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

We’re 17 pages in. I’m not looking it up. It’s an easy question you should be able to answer. Why are you being a dik? 

I'm not being a dik.  I posted a link within the last page or two.  If you can't find it then look it up yourself.

Just now, MDC said:

Nothing will happen to Trump, so why are you sobbing?

So you agree 1/6 tv hearings and this are just political theater from the left?

I agree with you.  

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Trump will be charged with something. Between this, his election shenanigans, Jan. 6 and the investigation into his business dealings, he's not going wiggle out of charges on something, perhaps everything. He's the most crooked president we have ever had.

Says the guy who voted for Biden.

54 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

That meme is as old as time.  You are almost as late as you were to the craftsman party.

You are hilarious. 

It may be old. He shared it since Monday night. I saw it yesterday. 

I don't scour Twitter and Instagram for stupid memes on the regular.

If you do- you are hilarious. 

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not being a dik.  I posted a link within the last page or two.  If you can't find it then look it up yourself.

Keep that in mind.

32 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yes, I know of HIllary, her server and classified information, except I know what happened not the sensationalized version you guys like to believe.

Well you see....Ted Cruz tells us they are going to go after lower income people and their tax audits. 

(I made sure not to use the sarcastic form of "yeah" here so Horseman wouldn't have to be embarrassed again getting taught English at 50+ years of age)

Equal Treatment.  No-one has ever been raided before for not providing records to the National Archives.  

Crisis at the National Archives

By Thomas Lipscomb

June 10, 2018

Wikimedia Commons

In the middle of directing the difficult task of transferring the historically important records of the Obama administration into the National Archives, the archivist in charge, David Ferriero, ran into a serious problem: A lot of key records are missing. But will there be penalties for violating the 2014 law? And yet the accumulation of recent congressional testimony has made it clear that the Obama administration itself engaged in the wholesale destruction and “loss” of tens of thousands of government records covered under the act as well as the intentional evasion of the government records recording system by engaging in private email exchanges. So far, former President Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Attorney General Lynch and several EPA officials have been named as offenders. 

Berger was supposedly reviewing records for a Clinton response to the 9/11 Commission’s considerations of mistakes made leading up to the attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. Dean Emeritus of Boston University Law School Ronald Cass wonders if there was telling marginalia by Clinton or others on some of these documents that were not on the file copies. The Clintons seemed to have a longstanding problem with records, since the disappearance in 1994 and reappearance in 1996 of the subpoenaed Rose Law Firm files in the Clintons’ private White House quarters. Now the National Archives is faced with Hillary Clinton’s history-making assault on government records while secretary of state, which Cass describes as fitting a pattern of “destroy, deny and corrupt the process".

• Thanks 1

They banned a sitting president from social media, impeached him twice, jailed his supporters, and raided his home. Then they have the audacity to go on tv and tell everyone how we are the fascists :doh: 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

7 years of intense investigations by the left and the DOJ and nothing yet. 

How much money was spent for all of this over the years?

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Well you see....Ted Cruz tells us they are going to go after lower income people and their tax audits. 

(I made sure not to use the sarcastic form of "yeah" here so Horseman wouldn't have to be embarrassed again getting taught English at 50+)

A - Your claim of sarcasm is a step up from deny, but, we all know you took Pimpdoush's article at face value.  It's what you do.

B - A sarcastic yeah in this case would mean you don't agree with Honcho's version, which we all know you do, dummy.  

And whether Ted's warnings are real or not, the perception is real.  Good luck trying to change that.  

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

They banned a sitting president from social media, impeached him twice, jailed his supporters, and raided his home. Then they have the audacity to go on tv and tell everyone how we are the fascists :doh: 

If it were a movie, people would walk out because it would be too unrealistic.

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

The audacity to say it's equal treatment when we know no other politician has been treated this way.  Obama and Hillary are both recent examples otherwise.  

13 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Equal Treatment.  No-one has ever been raided before for not providing records to the National Archives.  

Trump just signed the law in 2018, so he's the first president eligible.

Also "raided" :cry:

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, craftsman said:

7 years of intense investigations by the left and the DOJ and nothing yet. 

How much money was spent for all of this over the years?

They searched his house just days ago. He's sitting for a deposition today. Investigations are going on everywhere. They're going to nail him with something.

13 minutes ago, Horseman said:

A - Your claim of sarcasm is a step up from deny, but, we all know you took Pimpdoush's article at face value.  It's what you do.

B - A sarcastic yeah in this case would mean you don't agree with Honcho's version, which we all know you do, dummy.  

And whether Ted's warnings are real or not, the perception is real.  Good luck trying to change that.  

More pizza cutter logic from you- no point. 

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Trump just signed the law in 2018, so he's the first president eligible.

Also "raided" :cry:

Really? Didn’t know that. So before 2018 you could just not return classified material if you wanted, no law existed? Wow. 

Just an absolute, irredeemable hack.   And, as usual - not funny at all:

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

They searched his house just days ago. He's sitting for a deposition today. Investigations are going on everywhere. They're going to nail him with something.

I think your wording tells a lot. They are and have been investigating him for everything for years. If they did that on Biden, Obama, both Clinton's, and 3/4 of congress and senate, they would eventually find something on all of them. 

Why the tolerance in picking on Trump only? Why are they not heavily investigating a sitting president for being compromized by China and Ukraine for his and his kid's shady business dealings?

Why not Pelosi for her insider information shared with her husband?

All of this is just wrong. 

34 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

So you agree 1/6 tv hearings and this are just political theater from the left?

I agree with you.  

I haven’t followed the 1/6 hearings at all.

Trump took classified docs and wouldn’t return them so this one is on him. 

Not that it will keep Don from playing the whiny victim. :cry: 

35 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Richard M Nixon

James Buchanan

Andrew Johnson

Warren G Harding

Ulysses S Grant

Bill Clinton

Barack Obama

Corrupt, every one of them. I could keep going. 

HTH!!

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Not that it will keep Don from playing the whiny victim. :cry: 

TBF- look at the threads here. Look at the Internet overall.

The act still works.

He is basically Winger playing the local county fair for a few hundred people who are yelling constantly "Play 'Seventeen'"

10 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I think your wording tells a lot. They are and have been investigating him for everything for years. If they did that on Biden, Obama, both Clinton's, and 3/4 of congress and senate, they would eventually find something on all of them. 

Why the tolerance in picking on Trump only? Why are they not heavily investigating a sitting president for being compromized by China and Ukraine for his and his kid's shady business dealings?

Why not Pelosi for her insider information shared with her husband?

All of this is just wrong. 

This is what gets me. These idiots are so blinded by their hate for trump cause they’re sheep that follow everything their overlords tell them they can’t even be unbiased and admit that no president has ever been treated this way until now. “We will find SOMETHING on him” is their line of thinking. They don’t go after the obvious crooks like Pelosi or Biden. No they’re actively doing everything they can to find SOMETHING on Trump so he can’t run again. That’s their goal. Not “it’s for the sake of the American people”. It’s literally nothing but greed and jealousy 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

This is what gets me. These idiots are so blinded by their hate for trump cause they’re sheep that follow everything their overlords tell them they can’t even be unbiased and admit that no president has ever been treated this way until now. “We will find SOMETHING on him” is their line of thinking. They don’t go after the obvious crooks like Pelosi or Biden. No they’re actively doing everything they can to find SOMETHING on Trump so he can’t run again. That’s their goal. Not “it’s for the sake of the American people”. It’s literally nothing but greed and jealousy 

They only care about who does the corruption. That’s why Rusty and crew can’t be taken seriously when they bring it up.  

How many Presidents took classified documents from the White House?

Also, you'd think with all this evidence of the President being compromised. Or his son. Or with Pelosi sharing "insider information" with her husband they would be going after them as well. Amazing how none of that really has stuck despite what the MAGA bubble says. 

I know it's fun to point at the left but the people on the right need to recognize they are being lied to as well in order to create division. 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Yeah. It's not like some behind the scenes, "let's find something on this guy". Since day one they made it a media circus for some reason. It's crazy how their voters not embarrassed by all of this. Rather, they celebrate and encourage it. 

Hatred is the theme of their party.

"Hatred is the theme of their party"

It wasn't the left who literally had people saying "We are going to try to stop the majority of voters from being heard on January 6th."

It isn't the left who is saying "We need to fight back against the FBI."

It isn't the left saying, "This is a civil war they are looking to take over."

At the most you can say both sides are engaging in shadiness. But the far right can't do that any more than the dopes on the far left can. 

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

How many Presidents took classified documents from the White House?

If you would believe historians, it would 45 different Presidents. All of them. 

I'm now wondering about Twitter. Trump's tweets were considered historical items. And they deleted Trump's account. Did they illegally destroy historical items, and maybe they should be raided? 

Just now, phillybear said:

If you would believe historians, it would 45 different Presidents. All of them. 

I'm now wondering about Twitter. Trump's tweets were considered historical items. And they deleted Trump's account. Did they illegally destroy historical items, and maybe they should be raided? 

So there must be something different in how Trump handled them versus how others handled them then. 

I would also bet if all Presidents have taken documents they were all handled and vetted the proper way. If anyone would go off book with that I wouldn't be shocked if it was Trump.