craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

Meanwhile in New York the deposition into Trump family business goes on with Donald Trump pleading the 5th the whole time. 

Trump in 2016: "“You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So there must be something different in how Trump handled them versus how others handled them then. 

I would also bet if all Presidents have taken documents they were all handled and vetted the proper way. If anyone would go off book with that I wouldn't be shocked if it was Trump. 

They could easily tell if Trump himself handled the documents. Just look for the smudge marks of Big Mac special sauce. 

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So there must be something different in how Trump handled them versus how others handled them then. 

I would also bet if all Presidents have taken documents they were all handled and vetted the proper way. If anyone would go off book with that I wouldn't be shocked if it was Trump. 

Are you serious! There’s proof of that being wrong in this thread.

The difference is how they are handling Trump not the other way around.

Don’t be afraid to see what you see.

46 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Trump just signed the law in 2018, so he's the first president eligible.

Wrong.  Learn to read.

26 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

It is a shame that this topic is getting all the posts, it is a boring subject :sleep:

You should be thanking some of us for keeping all the idiots busy.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

The difference is how they are handling Trump not the other way around.

Don’t be afraid to see what you see.

No the difference is what you want to believe versus reality of the situation.

Just because the other person is blind doesn't mean you can see. 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Trump will be charged with something. Between this, his election shenanigans, Jan. 6 and the investigation into his business dealings, he's not going wiggle out of charges on something, perhaps everything. He's the most crooked president we have ever had.

more crooked than Obama?

56 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Dems have google and other big tech companies in their pockets and they flat out admit it 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRUESVBe/?k=1

tiktok 😂

• Confused 2

51 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

They searched his house just days ago. He's sitting for a deposition today. Investigations are going on everywhere. They're going to nail him with something.

They better do it soon because if they keep waiting, they're going to have a harder time after Jan 20, 2025 when he's President again.

56 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

They searched his house just days ago. He's sitting for a deposition today. Investigations are going on everywhere. They're going to nail him with something.

Bingo! It is a witch hunt, they are going after the man not Justice.

Everyone can see that it’s just that some people refuse to admit it.

54 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

They're going to nail him with something.

Why? Why the desperate search to nail him with "something?" 

Why are "they" so afraid of him? 

I mean, he was impeached twice, the Jan 6 gymnastics, the election stuff, this...I mean...why spend billions on this ONE guy? 

It's kind of rhetorical, but I know someone here will come up with an interesting answer. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

they're going to have a harder time after Jan 20, 2025 when he's President again.

😆

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

Why? Why the desperate search to nail him with "something?" 

Why are "they" so afraid of him? 

I mean, he was impeached twice, the Jan 6 gymnastics, the election stuff, this...I mean...why spend billions on this ONE guy? 

It's kind of rhetorical, but I know someone here will come up with an interesting answer. 

The only thing normal folks are taking from all of that is Democrats can't be trusted with power. We'll fix that in November, hopefully, it won't be too late.

I don't think liberals realize that if their dreams come true and Trump gets whatever they want to happen to him, they will celebrate big, then when they finally wake up, the hangover of reality, what's happening to this country, will be there waiting for them to finally see.

Hatred is blinding them to reality.

It's funny, seems like the general theme in response to Trump saying "this has never happened to a president before! " Is, well yeah dummy. Because even Nixon wasn't dumb enough to take the Democratic national comms paperwork back home with him.

And, don't know if you guys saw this yesterday, but, the courts gave the January 6th commission permission to get Trump's tax records right from the irs.

'this is never been done before!"

Well yeah, because every other president gladly turned over their tax records.

31 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

"Hatred is the theme of their party"

It wasn't the left who literally had people saying "We are going to try to stop the majority of voters from being heard on January 6th."

It isn't the left who is saying "We need to fight back against the FBI."

It isn't the left saying, "This is a civil war they are looking to take over."

At the most you can say both sides are engaging in shadiness. But the far right can't do that any more than the dopes on the far left can. 

We don’t elect presidents with a majority vote.  No one was saying that. 

It's actually going to be funny if this is what ultimately takes Trump down. Because the people behind this aren't Congress or political operatives or yada yada. They are basically the country's librarians. I forget the exact title, but they are literally essentially just librarians of the nation's public records.

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

It's funny, seems like the general theme in response to Trump saying "this has never happened to a president before! " Is, well yeah dummy. Because even Nixon wasn't dumb enough to take the Democratic national comms paperwork back home with him.

And, don't know if you guys saw this yesterday, but, the courts gave the January 6th commission permission to get Trump's tax records right from the irs.

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Is there some law saying he had to do it? But you don’t like it, so Fock his right to privacy. 

Just now, wiffleball said:

It's actually going to be funny if this is what ultimately takes Trump down. Because the people behind this aren't Congress or political operatives or yada yada. They are basically the country's librarians. I forget the exact title, but they are literally essentially just librarians of the nation's public records.

Another fantasy. I’ll give you credit though, you’re not the hero of this one. 

22 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

No the difference is what you want to believe versus reality of the situation.

Just because the other person is blind doesn't mean you can see. 

Yes.   It’s  a very, very serious situation.  It was imperative to get these records back right now. Not 18 months ago, right now! The nations security lay in the balance. 

8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Exactly..."This has never been done before" is because every other President played by the rules of this stuff. Trump thinks he is above it all and he isn't. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes.   It’s  a very, very serious situation.  It was imperative to get these records back right now. Not 18 months ago, right now! The nations security lay in the balance. 

That all speaks to the idea that this isn't just out of the blue. You have a window to fulfill the requests. If/when you don't then people need to build their case. They need to seek courts for warrants and all that. It is a process. 

33 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Meanwhile in New York the deposition into Trump family business goes on with Donald Trump pleading the 5th the whole time. 

Trump in 2016: "“You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

Exactly what I was thinking.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is there some law saying he had to do it? But you don’t like it, so Fock his right to privacy. 

I'm sorry which amendment guarantees the right to privacy?

Knowing a thing or two about warrants , I’ll say they were looking for something else besides those documents. The documents got them in. It was established he had them. If they happen to find something else, jackpot. Happens all the time. Police go to a judge for a warrant for drugs. They have an informant that says they saw them. They think there are guns there too. A judge won’t sign off on a warrant because you think something is there. Look for the drugs, find the guns. Look for the documents , find what you really want. 

20 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

The first time tax returns were revealed was Nixon, and he fought against it. I believe Carter was the first to do it voluntarily. 

16 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I'm sorry which amendment guarantees the right to privacy?

4th. Everything the democrats have been doing over the last 7 years has been proven  unreasonable.

5 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Yup, accurate:

Think of all the wasted money spent. And what good it could have done for people in need.

44 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

tiktok 😂

Shut up retard. The fact that you’re trying to discredit video evidence of it just because it’s on social media tells me everything about you as a person: that you’re an idiot who deny blatant facts in your face cause you don’t like here it came from 😂😂😂😂😂😂

But of course, Twitter is fine cause it’s liberal ran. But tiktok, the social media platform the libs are trying to ban, is bad because your overlords can’t control videos being spread of their hypocrisy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, phillybear said:

The first time tax returns were revealed was Nixon, and he fought against it. I believe Carter was the first to do it voluntarily. 

So like 50 years worth of presidents have subsequently done so willingly.

Until drump

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Shut up retard. The fact that you’re trying to discredit video evidence of it just because it’s on social media tells me everything about you as a person: that you’re an idiot who deny blatant facts in your face cause you don’t like here it came from 😂😂😂😂😂😂

But of course, Twitter is fine cause it’s liberal ran. But tiktok, the social media platform the libs are trying to ban, is bad because your overlords can’t control videos being spread of their hypocrisy 

Accurate post. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Want to talk about retards? You think just because I laughed at you for posting info from TikTok that I’m denying facts or only supporting liberal ran social media from “my overlords”…. I’m not a liberal, genius. 

take it at face value. I’m laughing at you because it’s focking TikTok, nothing more. 

holy shit, have more of a hissy fit you focking girl.  😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

9 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Want to talk about retards? You think just because I laughed at you for posting info from TikTok that I’m denying facts or only supporting liberal ran social media from “my overlords”…. I’m not a liberal, genius. 

take it at face value. I’m laughing at you because it’s focking TikTok, nothing more. 

holy shit, have more of a hissy fit you focking girl.  😂😂😂

Lol this guy really thinks he did something here. Cry me a river you focking pansy 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Hey, you ever have an overdue book, don't mess with librarians.  

5 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

wow, this has been going on for a while, and Trump had every opportunity to give them what they wanted.  He probably has no idea that he took anything, or anything that was classified.  I tend to think he's less criminal more retarded.  I mean he's a shady dude, priviledged, thinks he can do whatever he wants like most wealthy people, but he's also dumb and was way over hi head the past few years.

The bolded is pretty much spot on.  He is a bull in a china shop; that's what has always worked for him, but he lacks the couth to do it at elite political levels.

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Of course Biden is corrupt, so is Trump, they all are.

One thing we've learned through all of this is that maintaining the establishment is the top priority.  It's like the shield in NFL, or the underworld in John Wick. Since they all grift to some level, they generally let it slide unless there is something so egregious that it threatens the establishment, then they would be sacrificed.  We're about to see it with Biden and re-election I believe.  Anyway, Trump is not part of the establishment, in fact he threatens it.  So he has to go.

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

How many Presidents took classified documents from the White House?

Also, you'd think with all this evidence of the President being compromised. Or his son. Or with Pelosi sharing "insider information" with her husband they would be going after them as well. Amazing how none of that really has stuck despite what the MAGA bubble says. 

I know it's fun to point at the left but the people on the right need to recognize they are being lied to as well in order to create division. 

I'm speechless.  The whole point is what I've summarized above, and your response is "well, if they had something on these other people, they'd go after them too!"  Oy vey... :( 

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Hey, you ever have an overdue book, don't mess with librarians.  

I still have the Tropic of Cancer from the library.  Some guy by the name of Bookman keeps bothering me about it.

• Haha 2

Former President Donald Trump said he refused to answer questions Wednesday at a deposition by investigators for New York Attorney General Letitia James as part of her civil probe into the Trump Organization.

Trump announced in an emailed statement he had invoked his Fifth Amendment right against making self-incriminating statements shortly after arriving for the court-ordered interview under oath at James’ offices in New York City.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Dude sorry but WW is right. TikTok is nothing more than a Chinese datafarm for teenage girls. Delete your account and pray for your manhood back.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1