craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

. I'm butt up with the door unlocked. :wub:

It's cause I scratched your back, right? :wub:

I love it when they do that.

3 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

On a serious note, I think Trump is likely guilty of undervaluing his assets in terms of taxes but overvaluing them when it came to getting loans. He’s a narcissistic p.o.s. 

But the guys in here saying he’s going to get nailed for something…. Why do you care so much? He hasn’t been president for a while now. 

I can only assume it’s a combination of a few things. You realize just how terrible the guy you got in there has turned out to be and You’re afraid of Trump running again because you know he would win and even if it benefits the country and even benefits you, you wouldn’t be man enough to admit you were wrong. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It's his ongoing divisiveness and threat to democracy, with lies and all that. He's this country's No. 1 problem, and he's a threat to become president again, and God help us if he does. He has destroyed the Republican party.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SUXBNME said:

It's cause I scratched your back, right? :wub:

I love it when they do that.

I purr like a kittah when you do. Prrrrrrr prrrrrrr.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's his ongoing divisiveness and threat to democracy, with lies and all that. He's this country's No. 1 problem, and he's a threat to become president again, and God help us if he does. He has destroyed the Republican party.

The current administration has done much more harm to democracy 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

and he's a threat to become president again, and God help us if he does.

If the current administration / democrats are doing such a good job, why would he be a threat to win again?

7 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

The current administration has done much more harm to democracy 

No. Trump is a terrible human being, a crap businessesman and a terrifying politician. He has almost no redeeming qualities. He serves himself. He follows the narcissist playbook. Awful. 

3 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

That LIAR's skunk-pad SHOULD have been raided-months ago before the fat little PHAG had his minions burn everything up. Civil War? YEs, WE NORMAL PEOPLE are finally fed up with you LOSER'S and your WHINING............BRING IT-or just shutup and PUSS-OUT like you usually do. take your @$$ kicking$ like men, instead of the PUNKS that you're acting like.

What a schtick this guy has. :lol:

14 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I'm sorry which amendment guarantees the right to privacy?

4th. Everything the democrats have been doing over the last 7 years has been proven  unreasonable

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I get the feeling Trump pulled a rope-a-dope on these jackasses. Call it a hunch 

Yah, I was thinking the same thing last night.     What if Trump and his close circle knew that the Biden admin was Charlie Brown and they were Lucy with the football?    Would it be that crazy for them to think "we can goad these idiots into doing something really stupid" that will in the end hurt them much, much worse than it hurts Trump?     I know we are getting into "Trump plays 4D chess" territory (which I don't think he does).     But so far this is looking like it is going to do a lot more harm, at least in how the general population views this, to the current admin and the dems for their ham-fisted handling of this than to Trump.    It's entirely possible that this event will and already has increased Trump's chances to be re-elected.   

3 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Yah, I was thinking the same thing last night.     What if Trump and his close circle knew that the Biden admin was Charlie Brown and they were Lucy with the football?    Would it be that crazy for them to think "we can goad this idiots into doing something really stupid" that will in the end hurt them much, much worse than it hurts them?     I know we are getting into "Trump plays 4D chess" territory (which I don't think he does).     But so far this is looking like it is going to do a lot more harm, at least in how the general population views this, to the current admin and the dems for their ham-fisted handling of this than to Trump.    It's entirely possible that this event will and already has increased Trump's chances to be re-elected.   

So we've gone from "This is the most unprecedented unfair attack against a former President ever" to "Trump wanted them to do it."

You guys need to put the crackpipe down. The confused reaction emoji has never been more apt. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I get the feeling Trump pulled a rope-a-dope on these jackasses. Call it a hunch 

They took out 12 boxes of documents a month after having seen the documents and telling him they needed to be secured. 

11 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So we've gone from "This is the most unprecedented unfair attack against a former President ever" to "Trump wanted them to do it."

You guys need to put the crackpipe down. The confused reaction emoji has never been more apt. 

It is no matter the reason.  Sort of like when Obama waited to produce his birth certificate.  He could have done that right off the bat, instead he let Trump and others look the fool. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Jesus you are thick.    Why would the two be mutually exclusive?     The theory, which neither me nor HT has said anything like "this is what happened!!!", it's just a theory -  is that Trump and his circle figured that the Biden admin  was just dumb enough to go for a massive judicial over-reach like this.     So they baited them into doing it.     A smarter admin who wasn't so invested in going after its predecessor wouldn't have fallen for it and would have let the guardrails of "norms" preclude them from doing something like this.    But not this admin, too stupid.    

3 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Jesus you are thick.    Why would the two be mutually exclusive?     The theory, which neither me nor HT has said anything like "this is what happened!!!", it's just a theory -  is that Trump and his circle figured that the Biden admin  was just dumb enough to go for a massive judicial over-reach like this.     So they baited them into doing it.     A smarter admin who wasn't so invested in going after its predecessor wouldn't have fallen for it and would have let the guardrails of "norms" preclude them from doing something like this.    But not this admin, too stupid.    

You posit the stupid theory that "Trump wanted them to do this" and tell me I'm thick?

That is rich.

Again dude- crack is whack. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

You posit the stupid theory that "Trump wanted them to do this" and tell me I'm thick?

That is rich.

Again dude- crack is whack. 

You’re a blast man.  So glad you came around. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re a blast man.  So glad you came around. 

I don't know why I allow myself to fall into "arguing with idiots".      Maybe I'm Charlie Brown and he's Lucy. . . 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Masshole said:

I don't know why I allow myself to fall into "arguing with idiots".      Maybe I'm Charlie Brown and he's Lucy. . . 

after reading your theory- it's probably because you're an idiot. 

8 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah and he only got 1/2 the job done. He so needed to destroy the D party as well. Thats what he was voted in to do as far as im concerned. Need gim back to finish the job and clean house.

8 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Lol

Everything was quite gravy for 3 years until the election year.  People have very short memories.   

If I leave my front door open to catch a burglar he’s still a burglar if he comes in.  

The raid on Mar-a-Lago was based largely on information from an FBI confidential human source, one who was able to identify what classified documents former President Trump was still hiding and even the location of those documents, two senior government officials told Newsweek.

The officials, who have direct knowledge of the FBI's deliberations and were granted anonymity in order to discuss sensitive matters, said the raid of Donald Trump's Florida residence was deliberately timed to occur when the former president was away.

Both senior government officials say the raid was scheduled with no political motive, the FBI solely intent on recovering highly classified documents that were illegally removed from the White House. Preparations to conduct such an operation began weeks ago, but in planning the date and time, the FBI Miami Field Office and Washington headquarters were focused on the former president's scheduled return to Florida from his residences in New York and New Jersey.

According to news reports, some 10-15 boxes of documents were removed from the premises. Donald Trump said in a statement that the FBI opened his personal safe as part of their search. Trump attorney Lindsey Halligan, who was present during the multi-hour search, says that the FBI targeted three rooms—a bedroom, an office and a storage room. That suggests that the FBI knew specifically where to look.

https://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-informer-told-fbi-what-docs-trump-was-hiding-where-1732283

Notably, Trump — after a fierce campaign against Clinton in which he called for her to be jailed for her handling of classified material — signed a law in 2018 that stiffened the penalty for the unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents from one year to five years, turning it into a felony offense.

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/trump-himself-signed-a-law-in-2018-stiffening-the-penalty-for-mishandling-classified-info-to-five-years-prison/

• Haha 1

I guess we will have to see what they got. Bettter be good.  If they just say “classified material “ thats not gonna cut it. Better say something about it affecting national security. Then that begs the question of what took them so long to do this? Must not be that pressing. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I guess we will have to see what they got. Bettter be good.  If they just say “classified material “ thats not gonna cut it. Better say something about it affecting national security. Then that begs the question of what took them so long to do this? Must not be that pressing. 

It's been proven they will make up documents. They will lie and make up another dossier. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, vomit said:

Notably, Trump — after a fierce campaign against Clinton in which he called for her to be jailed for her handling of classified material — signed a law in 2018 that stiffened the penalty for the unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents from one year to five years, turning it into a felony offense.

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/trump-himself-signed-a-law-in-2018-stiffening-the-penalty-for-mishandling-classified-info-to-five-years-prison/

Awesome. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think they were waiting for Trump to return them on his own.  They had been requesting them from him since last year.  He was given numerous opportunities to avoid all of this.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think they were waiting for Trump to return them on his own.  They had been requesting them from him since last year.  He was given numerous opportunities to avoid all of this.

Umm, yah - about that:   If this were true - wouldn't the next step be a court order?   Not a full blown raid of his home?   

1 minute ago, Masshole said:

Umm, yah - about that:   If this were true - wouldn't the next step be a court order?   Not a full blown raid of his home?   

That I'm not sure on.  I don't the proper procedure for this stuff.  I still don't know why he didn't return it when they requested it, especially when he knew the consequences.  Maybe he wanted this to happen.

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's been proven they will make up documents. They will lie and make up another dossier. 

Ok. Then why did they wait so long if it was so important, even if they make it up? Did Trump just come into possession of them recently? They could have done this in January of 2021 and anytime in between. 

7 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Exactly.  You serve him. If he doesn’t return them that’s on him.  The dispute should have been handled by the courts. But then you have to say what you’re looking for. Can’t go fishing. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Awesome. :lol: 

That it is, and a Trump attorney being there and the raid based on solid insider information is all pretty awesome indeed.

Trump must be unhinged, particularly since one of his own people ratted him out. 

The FBI agents knew exactly what they were looking for and when and where to look for it.

Lock him up! Lock him up!

😂

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Actually, he isn't the problem; the reaction of you and your Leftist sky screamers is the problem.  I used to tell my kids that they control their actions and reactions... when they were in grade school.  Then they started to grow up.  It's sad so many adults in this country need a refresher on this.

That being said, to call him the country's #1 problem... how many blue pills do you need to swallow to reach this conclusion?  :( 

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

And the Rusties won't care.  The Rusties are machiavellian -- recall that Trump is the country's biggest problem.  He needs to go, whatever the cost.

44 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

The proper procedure for handling subpoenaed documents is to destroy them. Acid washing and smashing with hammers is acceptable.

The inability of people like @Sean Mooneyto see how pathetically that whole Hillary thing was handled is frightening.

But it brings up a question about electronic vs. paper piracy:  it's 2022, what super-important documents are in paper-only these days?  I print crossword puzzles only because I'm an old fart who likes to do them on paper while on the pooper.  That and things you need to sign and fax, although that is increasingly going away with services like Docusign.  

And if it was super important info Trump needed, couldn't he just put a few IT guys on the payroll like Hillary and pay them to scan them, then give the boxes back.

Something seems odd about this.  :dunno: 

• Thanks 1

So, the KGB wouldn't allow Trump's lawyers see the warrant, kicked all the lawyers out of the house, did their best to conduct their searches without observation, sniffed some panties, then grabbed items without providing an inventory. So many illegal acts. 

Mar-A-Lago. The nation's largest voting headquarters. 

20 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Actually, he isn't the problem; the reaction of you and your Leftist sky screamers is the problem.  I used to tell my kids that they control their actions and reactions... when they were in grade school.  Then they started to grow up.  It's sad so many adults in this country need a refresher on this.

That being said, to call him the country's #1 problem... how many blue pills do you need to swallow to reach this conclusion?  :( 

And the Rusties won't care.  The Rusties are machiavellian -- recall that Trump is the country's biggest problem.  He needs to go, whatever the cost.

The inability of people like @Sean Mooneyto see how pathetically that whole Hillary thing was handled is frightening.

But it brings up a question about electronic vs. paper piracy:  it's 2022, what super-important documents are in paper-only these days?  I print crossword puzzles only because I'm an old fart who likes to do them on paper while on the pooper.  That and things you need to sign and fax, although that is increasingly going away with services like Docusign.  

And if it was super important info Trump needed, couldn't he just put a few IT guys on the payroll like Hillary and pay them to scan them, then give the boxes back.

Something seems odd about this.  :dunno: 

You're right. Trump isn't the problem. People like you who are loyal to this crooked, autocratic, sore-loser crybaby narcissist are the problem. 

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You're right. Trump isn't the problem. People like you who are loyal to this crooked, autocratic, sore-loser crybaby narcissist are the problem. 

I've said multiple times here that I don't want Trump to run again; I want DeSantis at the moment pending other candidates who might pop up.  Meanwhile you think Trump is the country's #1 problem.  Not was, is.  Is it his popularity?  The mere threat that he might run again?  #1 problem...

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Who should we be “loyal” to? What’s the choice? 

25 minutes ago, phillybear said:

So, the KGB wouldn't allow Trump's lawyers see the warrant, kicked all the lawyers out of the house, did their best to conduct their searches without observation, sniffed some panties, then grabbed items without providing an inventory. So many illegal acts. 

None of this is true.