craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

8 hours ago, Gladiators said:

I have a hunch that Mooney, Pimple, Hauck, Honcho, and Hawkeye are going to be gravely disappointed...I don't feel bad for the liberals anymore.

I've already said that I don't expect anything to happen from this so you'd be wrong about me.

8 hours ago, Gladiators said:

I have a hunch that Mooney, Pimple, Hauck, Honcho, and Hawkeye are going to be gravely disappointed...I don't feel bad for the liberals anymore.

I concur. All of them have severe TDS

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I've already said that I don't expect anything to happen from this so you'd be wrong about me.

I've also not really said anything about stuff coming from this....but people got to construct their narratives. 

Makes them feel better. 

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I came in second in this thread 

No argument from me that you are a big old #2  💩

• Haha 5

I wonder what plans Trump had when he took those nuclear documents? Maybe he was going to give them to N Korea? Perhaps start his own country? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

That’s crazy that I have to change my outlook password more frequently than the United States changes the nuke codes. 

Nuke codes or documents were at a country club for 18 months. If that’s true, who gets fired? 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nuke codes or documents were at a country club for 18 months. If that’s true, who gets fired? 

We all know the one person who should pay a price for it you will never say should so what does it matter.

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Only idiots like mooney, pimpledick & mdc would believe that bs. Another lame attempt to 'get Trump ' blows up in their faces. They just cant get enough of looking like complete idiots.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Only idiots like mooney, pimpledick & mdc would believe that bs. Another lame attempt to 'get Trump ' blows up in their faces. They just cant get enough of looking like complete idiots.

Are you people mental? Why do you lump everyone into one thing? Grow up. 

Forgetting any personal feelings about the person who did it-

can we really not agree that maybe documents about nuclear weapons should not be at an unsecured club/resort? 

can we really not agree that we know nothing about the alleged documents? 

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

All we know is they’re classified and Trump took them.

15 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

So TimmySmith is okay with classified documents being wherever, who cares :dunno:

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

All we know is they’re classified and Trump took them.

We do?  Is this going to be another of your trolls that you end of believing at the end?  :dunno:

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

We do?  Is this going to be another of your trolls that you end of believing at the end?  :dunno:

Yeah we do.

It’s always the rich guys too. Don probably took the White House bed linens and bath towels on the way out the door, too.

You can’t buy class. :thumbsdown: 

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Horseman said:

I wouldn't run out and buy a new tube of KY just yet.  We've seen this movie before and it always ends the same.

Get back to me when we know the contents of the warrant. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Horseman won this thread. 

You make a habit of calling the winner when there's still 8 minutes on the clock in the first quarter?

Gee, what are we going to do tomorrow Nancy?

Same thing we've done everyday for the past 7 years Merrick, try to bring down that meanie Donald.

Snarf!!

9 hours ago, Fnord said:

All due respect man, but the Occam's Razor answer is and always has been that Trump is a vile, crooked POS.

DOJ wants to release the search warrant to the public. It's being reported that nuclear weapons information was possibly recovered in the raid. All Trump has to do to clear his "good name" is release everything and prove the DOJ and FBI are the politicized deep state weapons he claims they are. YOU SHOW EM DON!!

And yet.... silence.

And reports that Trump lawyers are telling Trump allies to calm down on the attacks against the DOJ and FBI. Why? Speculation is that worse news will be forthcoming. Worse news than nuclear weapon-related intelligence being stored in a fukking resort without proper security? 

Occam's Razor: Trump is guilty as fuk. I'm not even sure what he's guilty of, but it looks bad. Really bad.

I look forward to reading the pro-Trump responses.  You all will show me who the real men are. The ones that can admit that they've been horribly duped and move on with flushing this giant turd forever. Or the pathetic, stupid, cuck pu$$ies that are too entrenched and ignorant to realize they continue to support a guy that's the biggest pile of sh1t to ever stain the oval office. Show us who you are, traitors.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Reality said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'll file you in the second group, with the traitors.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

Check out all the people who were ok with classified emails on a private server suddenly being outraged over “classified” documents. 😆 

Clowns. All of them. 

Difference here is that Hillary voluntarily turned over the server when asked. Why didn't Don turn over the documents when asked? And then again when subpoenaed?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Difference here is that Hillary voluntarily turned over the server when asked. Why didn't Don turn over the documents when asked? And then again when subpoenaed?

This has to be satire 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

The equivalency to that would be if Trump burned all the files then gave the FBI empty boxes.  

• Like 1

Just now, avoiding injuries said:

This has to be satire 

I know that the last few years with Trump in charge made it really difficult to discern the difference between truth and satire, so I'll give you a pass for being confused right now.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Check out all the people who were ok with classified emails on a private server suddenly being outraged over “classified” documents. 😆 

Clowns. All of them. 

Check out all the people who were ok with cheering for a person to be jailed for what they perceived to be on an email server that are now saying "Well wait wait wait..." over "classified" documents.

Clowns. All of them. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Check out all the people who were ok with cheering for a person to be jailed for what they perceived to be on an email server that are now saying "Well wait wait wait..." over "classified" documents.

Clowns. All of them. 

Outstanding retort. 🤡 

Donald Trump had nuclear information at Mar-A-Lago and was praising the LIV golf tour so the Saudis would come and he could sell information to them at top dollar.

Man no wonder you righty weirdos like making up narratives. 

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, MDC said:

Yeah we do.

It’s always the rich guys too. Don probably took the White House bed linens and bath towels on the way out the door, too.

You can’t buy class. :thumbsdown: 

Then he's a rookie, you got to get light bulbs and the batteries out of the remotes too!

I will never vote for Trump. He is a dangerous liar and there are too many dumb and willfully ignorant Americans that don't realize it. Yes, the economy was fantastic when he was in power. I am almost willing to look the other way because everyone had jobs and lots of money in our bank accounts....okay, yeah, I'd vote for him if he ran again. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Fnord said:

All due respect man, but the Occam's Razor answer is and always has been that Trump is a vile, crooked POS.

DOJ wants to release the search warrant to the public. It's being reported that nuclear weapons information was possibly recovered in the raid. All Trump has to do to clear his "good name" is release everything and prove the DOJ and FBI are the politicized deep state weapons he claims they are. YOU SHOW EM DON!!

And yet.... silence.

And reports that Trump lawyers are telling Trump allies to calm down on the attacks against the DOJ and FBI. Why? Speculation is that worse news will be forthcoming. Worse news than nuclear weapon-related intelligence being stored in a fukking resort without proper security? 

Occam's Razor: Trump is guilty as fuk. I'm not even sure what he's guilty of, but it looks bad. Really bad.

I look forward to reading the pro-Trump responses.  You all will show me who the real men are. The ones that can admit that they've been horribly duped and move on with flushing this giant turd forever. Or the pathetic, stupid, cuck pu$$ies that are too entrenched and ignorant to realize they continue to support a guy that's the biggest pile of sh1t to ever stain the oval office. Show us who you are, traitors.

Trump being a vile, crooked POS would be an input into Occam's Razor, not the outcome.  And with that input, the analysis remains in the context of the theory that he stole nuclear classified documents.  I maintain that had he done so, the most reasonable thing for a vile, crooked POS to do would be to NOT just sit on them.

Regarding the bolded, you are proving my point.  I propose that the nuclear excuse was merely to get the warrant to find something, anything in those boxes they can attack Trump with.  I mean hell, you lemmings already think Hagar taking selfies was the greatest threat in the history of our democracy... if they rile you up about the design of a proprietary wing nut to hold the flush valve of the presidential toilet, you'll be like a pig in slop that they got him this time!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You make a habit of calling the winner when there's still 8 minutes on the clock in the first quarter?

When the score is 56-0, sometimes you just know.