craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

4 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Why did you run away clown man? 

@Pimpadeaux

This was posted pages ago. Just because I think the Forward party has potential doesn't mean I agree with Yang here or would vote for him. But that's the beauty of it, a Democrat criticizing the raid. It's OK to have a mix of liberal and conservative views and not just be all in with one thing or another. 

Declaring a winner of a thread, or a runner up, or posting the score is so dooshy and childish :lol:

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wonder what plans Trump had when he took those nuclear documents? Maybe he was going to give them to N Korea? Perhaps start his own country? 

Share them with his butt buddy Putin ...

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Horseman won this thread. 

Too easy against these mental midgets.  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Wait, Nuclear Codes?  Seriously?

:lol:

Yeah. Trump built a secret room and he put in a whole bunch of buttons and swtches and key locks and he plans on setting off nukes from his bunker. 

17 minutes ago, vomit said:

Declaring a winner of a thread, or a runner up, or posting the score is so dooshy and childish :lol:

Sore loser. 

13 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Well, they change them at the very least when you have a President change, so those alleged codes nobody actually thinks were in the boxes might win you the lottery, but they won't launch jack sh!t.

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

So TimmySmith is okay with classified documents being wherever, who cares :dunno:

So it’s cut and dry. He broke the law. Now what? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So it’s cut and dry. He broke the law. Now what? 

If they didn't have Trump to whine about they would be punched in the face with the reality of what's happening to this country under Biden and the libs.

It would be like taking alcohol away from a severe alcoholic.

Why is everyone going crazy about nuclear codes?  This was never said.  Trumpers made that sh!t up.  Just like the left made up that trump said drink bleach.  They're both the same.  Focking retarded children.

54 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Donald Trump had nuclear information at Mar-A-Lago and was praising the LIV golf tour so the Saudis would come and he could sell information to them at top dollar.

Man no wonder you righty weirdos like making up narratives. 

Let's not forget that the Saudis paid Kushner a couple billion dollars. Now I guess we know what it was for.

You're right! Rank, ignorant speculation without full facts IS fun!

Just now, vomit said:

Why is everyone going crazy about nuclear codes?  This was never said.  Trumpers made that sh!t up.  Just like the left made up that trump said drink bleach.  They're both the same.  Focking retarded children.

They have to glom onto the tiniest detail that seems the most ridiculous or pointless so they can feel better about ignoring reality.

Notice Horseass only wants to talk about the story of what happened with Trump in his vehicle on 1/6 and completely sidestep all the rest of the more relevant info. 

30 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

He was planning the best 4th of July ever. 

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

They have to glom onto the tiniest detail that seems the most ridiculous or pointless so they can feel better about ignoring reality.

Notice Horseass only wants to talk about the story of what happened with Trump in his vehicle on 1/6 and completely sidestep all the rest of the more relevant info. 

"Ignoring reality". :lol:

42 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Trump being a vile, crooked POS would be an input into Occam's Razor, not the outcome.  And with that input, the analysis remains in the context of the theory that he stole nuclear classified documents.  I maintain that had he done so, the most reasonable thing for a vile, crooked POS to do would be to NOT just sit on them.

Regarding the bolded, you are proving my point.  I propose that the nuclear excuse was merely to get the warrant to find something, anything in those boxes they can attack Trump with.  I mean hell, you lemmings already think Hagar taking selfies was the greatest threat in the history of our democracy... if they rile you up about the design of a proprietary wing nut to hold the flush valve of the presidential toilet, you'll be like a pig in slop that they got him this time!

So the FBI and DOJ are going to look for any excuse, no matter how flimsy, to execute what they knew would be the most polarizing and politicized raid in FBI history?

Sure. Tons of DOJ employees are eager to sh1tcan their careers and receive death threats from unhinged crazy people just for the fun of "getting" Trump.

Also, "nuclear weapons information" is not the same as launch codes. The first has been reported. The second is made up garbage by people that think the best political discourse occurs in memes on Facebook.

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

So the FBI and DOJ are going to look for any excuse, no matter how flimsy, to execute what they knew would be the most polarizing and politicized raid in FBI history?

Sure. Tons of DOJ employees are eager to sh1tcan their careers and receive death threats from unhinged crazy people just for the fun of "getting" Trump.

I know. I find it hard to believe they are that stupid too. But here we are. 

5 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Also, "nuclear weapons information" is not the same as launch codes. The first has been reported. The second is made up garbage by people that think the best political discourse occurs in memes on Facebook.

So he broke the law, caught red handed. Now what? 

5 minutes ago, Fnord said:

people that think the best political discourse occurs in memes on Facebook.

The downfall of our society

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

I know. I find it hard to believe they are that stupid too. But here we are. 

He thinks no one in the history of the US has ever done shady things that they can get held accountable for. Except for Trump of course.

20 minutes ago, vomit said:

The Washington Post reported it.  I didn’t make it up.  :doh:

Of course it’s prolly not true, like 90% of the crap out there. 

It’s funny.  

7 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You are apparently blissfully ignorant with what the FBI has done in recent years regarding Trump.

And I never said codes, I said info.  Codes would be even more stupider to accuse him of.

21 minutes ago, vomit said:

It called taking the ignorance of the DOJ bs about what they were raiding Mar a Lago for and making them look more stupid.

Classified documents relating to nuclear weapons!!!!!!!!!!!

Not the codes tho, nobody said that, jeesh guys. Stop being overly dramatic.  

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The Washington Post reported it.  I didn’t make it up.  :doh:

Of course it’s prolly not true, like 90% of the crap out there. 

It’s funny.  

No they didn't, you made it up.

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Classified documents relating to nuclear weapons!!!!!!!!!!!

Not the codes tho, nobody said that, jeesh guys. Stop being overly dramatic.  

nobody said nuclear weapons either, facebook karen.

It's was nuclear documents, which it's likely related to building nuclear power plants for the Saudis, which Trump is connected to.

• Haha 2

This is how lame & stupid the DOJ is. They met with Trump months ago yet are so incompetent, they didnt get these docs then? Yes buy claiming they were nuclear docs, they simply admit total incompetence.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sooooo. Now what? 

you move to greenland.

22 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You are apparently blissfully ignorant with what the FBI has done in recent years regarding Trump.

And I never said codes, I said info.  Codes would be even more stupider to accuse him of.

You remain blissfully ignorant of the Occam's Razor that you quoted earlier. Whats the simplest explanation?

-That multiple federal agencies encompassing hundred or thousands of staff are all hyper-partisans willing to flout the law they are sworn to uphold and go to war with an ex-president and his wackjob cultists and boot-licking media.

-Or Trump really is a crooked POS that does what he wants with zero regard to the ramifications of his actions to anyone but himself.

Just now, Fnord said:

You remain blissfully ignorant of the Occam's Razor that you quoted earlier. Whats the simplest explanation?

-That multiple federal agencies encompassing hundred or thousands of staff are all hyper-partisans willing to flout the law they are sworn to uphold and go to war with an ex-president and his wackjob cultists and boot-licking media.

-Or Trump really is a crooked POS that does what he wants with zero regard to the ramifications of his actions to anyone but himself.

When does he get charged and arrested? 

If, by now, you don't see the pattern with how these things go - I actually feel sorry for you:

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, lod001 said:

This is how lame & stupid the DOJ is. They met with Trump months ago yet are so incompetent, they didnt get these docs then? Yes buy claiming they were nuclear docs, they simply admit total incompetence.

Trump did not give them to the NA. He was supposed to. He was subpoenaed for them and still refused to return them. How the fuk is that the fault of the DOJ? How the fuk does someone support and defend this POS unless they are also a POS?

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

Trump did not give them to the NA. He was supposed to. He was subpoenaed for them and still refused to return them. How the fuk is that the fault of the DOJ? How the fuk does someone support and defend this POS unless they are also a POS?

You need to get back on your meds