craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

All the libs backtracking now.  Geniuses.  

Exactly. They just can’t answer a simple question. Pages and pages about a crime committed and now that the fun is over they are left with a simple reality:  Now what? They hate that part. 

All the libs backtracking now.  Geniuses.  

They post things a hundred different ways so that when all is said and done, they can cherry pick their posts and say, "See? I told you so.". 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, you were taking about court rulings as to why someone isn’t charged. That would be a reason to throw out a charge. The AG has discovered a crime. He can bring charges. You think there’s a precedence for this? You’re a joke. 

So Hillary Clinton was charged?

With what?

39 minutes ago, craftsman said:

That was awesome. Compare that dude with the stick up their ass hate filled liberals on this site and in this country. 

Life losers hate America and Life Winners. 

Simple question for HT and the rest of the dopey right:

If when Trump was President in 2018 and it came out that Barack Obama potentially had classified material at his home related to nuclear weapons you'd have been completely cool with it?

You know you wouldn't have been and the DOJ and FBI would've been right to go in and take that stuff from his house too. 

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So Hillary Clinton was charged?

With what?

Exactly.  She wasn’t charged. The court didn’t do that. The AG does the charging, not the courts. Oh my god, your contention here is Trump won’t be charged because Hillary wasn’t? Please say yes. 

8 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Life losers hate America and Life Winners. 

That's fun. 

But we liberals need to focus on Trump's mean tweets 24/7 while we console our liberal prune-faced wives. 

10 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

If when Trump was President in 2018 and it came out that Barack Obama potentially had classified material at his home related to nuclear weapons you'd have been completely cool with it?

You know you wouldn't have been and the DOJ and FBI would've been right to go in and take that stuff from his house too. 

No, not the way this DOJ did it. But I do love your use of the word potentially.  Where’s all the bravado about Trump being a criminal? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Masshole said:

All the liberals here will now need a 5 minute break to feel the moment in private. 

19 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Ha! And sad. Nice work all of you that voted for this. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Not surprised you think he is some eye-opening smart person. 

You probably think Jim Davis is a Rhodes Scholar and Beetle Bailey is a member of MENSA. 

Adams was one of the first, and the most vocal, person in the public spotlight to call Trump's win in 2016, long before the primaries.  At least a year before the election.  And he nailed the reasons.  So I'd say he has a good public track record of reading the room.  Vs you, who thinks Hillary was given an objective investigation about her illegal smashed email server.

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

That's a hard hypothetical to process, because even the hint of objection to any Black Jesus policy or action is always insta-met with accusations of racism.  You weren't here during his presidency, but many conversations went something like this:

Conservative:  I'm not a fan of DACA

Lefty:  You are a racist and hate black people.

Conservative:  Mexicans are black?  :huh: 

Lefty:  Not Mexicans you racist, Obama.  :angry: 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ha! And sad. Nice work all of you that voted for this. 

Well yes and no. They did, but no one would ever admit it.  81 million, but can't find 1.  :dunno:

23 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Adams was one of the first, and the most vocal, person in the public spotlight to call Trump's win in 2016, long before the primaries.  At least a year before the election.  And he nailed the reasons.  So I'd say he has a good public track record of reading the room.  Vs you, who thinks Hillary was given an objective investigation about her illegal smashed email server.

That's a hard hypothetical to process, because even the hint of objection to any Black Jesus policy or action is always insta-met with accusations of racism.  You weren't here during his presidency, but many conversations went something like this:

Conservative:  I'm not a fan of DACA

Lefty:  You are a racist and hate black people.

Conservative:  Mexicans are black?  :huh: 

Lefty:  Not Mexicans you racist, Obama.  :angry: 

Well I also was predicting Trump would win in 2016. Anyone who wanted to pay attention could see that. Didn't need to be a genius. And I never said anything about the objectiveness of Hillary's investigation. Just said there was one. You might've literally sh!t your brains out the other day.

And in your example- so basically the people on the left did what the people on the right here do now about everything:

Conservative: Look at these drag queens performing for kids.

Centrist: Well if it's not in school it's on the parents if that's what they want to do.

Conservative: You're a groomer and a pedophile. 

• Confused 2

jerryskids is the only one who attempted some semblance of an answer. Notably quiet are the loud far right patrol- although the silence is probably their answer:

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

jerryskids is the only one who attempted some semblance of an answer. Notably quiet are the loud far right patrol- although the silence is probably their answer:

The answer is of course so.  

However they probably would have called Obama and figured it all out, either the docs were declassified and the “intel” was wrong or it wasn’t and somebody would be over to pick them up.  It wouldn't be a “raid”, the media would have sugar coated it, etc etc. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Well I also was predicting Trump would win in 2016. Anyone who wanted to pay attention could see that. Didn't need to be a genius. And I never said anything about the objectiveness of Hillary's investigation. Just said there was one. You might've literally sh!t your brains out the other day.

And in your example- so basically the people on the left did what the people on the right here do now about everything:

Conservative: Look at these drag queens performing for kids.

Centrist: Well if it's not in school it's on the parents if that's what they want to do.

Conservative: You're a groomer and a pedophile. 

You didn't predict Trump would win a year before the election, just stop, you are embarrassing yourself.

And your analogy sucks.  A better one would be for Trump himself, like:

Centrist:  I don't agree with the wall.

Trump fan:  You hate Trump and America

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Same thing if it were the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers behind the summer 2020 riots, with BLM and Antifa the ones attacking the Capitol on Jan. 6. They would whitewash the summer 2020 riots and act like Jan. 6 was the worst day in our history.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The answer is of course so.  

However they probably would have called Obama and figured it all out, either the docs were declassified and the “intel” was wrong or it wasn’t and somebody would be over to pick them up.  It wouldn't be a “raid”, the media would have sugar coated it, etc etc. 

Like sending him a subpoena months ago to turn over the documents?

Trump received a subpoena from the Justice Department ahead of the F.B.I.’s Mar-a-Lago search.

Former President Donald J. Trump received a subpoena this spring in search of documents that federal investigators believed he had failed to turn over earlier in the year, when he returned boxes of material he had improperly taken with him upon moving out of the White House, three people familiar with the matter said.

The existence of the subpoena helps to flesh out the sequence of events that led to the search of Mr. Trump’s Florida home on Monday by F.B.I. agents seeking classified material they believed might still be there, even after efforts by the National Archives and the Justice Department to ensure that it had been returned.

The subpoena suggests that the Justice Department tried other methods to account for the material before taking the politically explosive step of getting a search warrant and sending F.B.I. agents unannounced to Mar-a-Lago, Mr. Trump’s home and members-only club.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Same thing if it were the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers behind the summer 2020 riots, with BLM and Antifa the ones attacking the Capitol on Jan. 6. They would whitewash the summer 2020 riots and act like Jan. 6 was the worst day in our history.

Deflect, deflect, deflect. 

Isn't that a song?

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

When do you think he’ll be charged? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

When do you think he’ll be charged? 

Search warrant shows Clownzo investigated for potential obstruction of justice and Espionage Act violations.

You'll get your charges soon. Give it a little bit.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/12/search-warrant-shows-trump-under-investigation-for-potential-obstruction-of-justice-espionage-act-violations-00051507

:overhead:

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Search warrant shows Clownzo investigated for potential obstruction of justice and Espionage Act violations.

You'll get your charges soon. Give it a little bit.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/12/search-warrant-shows-trump-under-investigation-for-potential-obstruction-of-justice-espionage-act-violations-00051507

:overhead:

And Ukraine is winning their war by blowing themselves up. :lol:

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Trumps response:  

So I'm to believe Trump took high damaging classified info, the FBI waited 18 months to do anything about it. Sat on a warrant for 2 more weeks to raid oh and never told the white house... This is the story we are being told and people believe it?

21 minutes ago, vomit said:

damn, the teflon don might finally go down.

HT and horsesh1t are freaking out

Lol no he won't.  And no we arent.  Try not to make even more of a fool of yourself. 

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

So I'm to believe Trump took high damaging classified info, the FBI waited 18 months to do anything about it. Sat on a warrant for 2 more weeks to raid oh and never told the white house... This is the story we are being told and people believe it?

Hook line and sinker. 

Hook line and sinker. 

I'm not even surprised. Not one bit.

13 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Trumps response:  

So Don conveniently glosses over the fact that they DID ask for the documents in the form of a subpoena,  and that him declassifying them is a giant lie from the king of giant liars. Him declaring them declassified is like Michael Scott declaring bankruptcy. You know there's a paper trail here, right? Don can't prove he declassified them, because he didn't. But you buy this BS?

Just now, Fnord said:

So Don conveniently glosses over the fact that they DID ask for the documents in the form of a subpoena,  and that him declassifying them is a giant lie from the king of giant liars. Him declaring them declassified is like Michael Scott declaring bankruptcy. You know there's a paper trail here, right? Don can't prove he declassified them, because he didn't. But you buy this BS?

I never said I believed him.  I simply posted his response.  I have no focking clue, and neither do you. 

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

They waited 3 days to execute. Reinhart authorized the feds to wait even longer all the way until next Friday on Aug. 19 to execute it. That seems to indicate that the judge did not think this is so serious that immediate or urgent action was needed to be taken as he gave the authorities two full weeks–or 14 full days.

I guess it's true, Trump could shoot someone in the street and you guys would line up to take his load on your face :lol:

• Haha 1

Apparently Trump sent the warrant to Brietbart, who made it public, and they left the names of the FBI agents in there. 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Wait, he returned some boxes, but not all?  He kept the ones with nuclear secrets to sell to the Saudis for naming rights to the LIV tour? :dunno:

3 minutes ago, vomit said:

Apparently Trump sent the warrant to Brietbart, who made it public, and they left the names of the FBI agents in there. 🤦‍♂️

Its hillarious watching MSM twist what Brietbadt is reporting.  

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I never said I believed him.  I simply posted his response.  I have no focking clue, and neither do you. 

Well, you got one thing right in this thread.

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Its hillarious watching MSM twist what Brietbadt is reporting.  

It's "Breitbart", you focking sloth, and it's on their site

The inventory list of what was seized—or the receipt part of the document—is three pages long and constitutes two separate receipts, one that is two pages long and another that is one page long. Both receipts were signed by Trump’s attorney Christina Bobb and dated on Monday Aug. 8, 2022, at 6:19 p.m. The longer receipt was signed by FBI Special Agent Jeremy Linton and the shorter receipt was signed by the name: “L. Grady Gary” and includes the title SSA. It is unclear who that person is, and the handwriting is not the clearest.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/12/exclusive-warrant-shows-doj-fbi-waited-several-days-after-judge-approved-to-conduct-mar-a-lago-raid/