craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

18 U.S.C. section 793, which deals with defense information;

18 U.S.C. section 1519, which deals with destroying federal documents; and

18 U.S.C. section 2071, which deals with concealing, removing, or damaging federal documents

Its painfully obvious they just wanted the documents back, and an irrational fear of Trump destroying them. Now they got them back, without Trump trying to do anything with them, this story will slowly fade away.  They didnt want this circus, they thought the could sneak in without much fanfare when Trump wasnt there. It just blew up in their face.  

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

18 U.S.C. section 2071, which deals with concealing, removing, or damaging federal documents

Its painfully obvious they just wanted the documents back, and an irrational fear of Trump destroying them. Now they got them back, without Trump trying to do anything with them, this story will slowly fade away.  They didnt want this circus, they thought the could sneak in without much fanfare when Trump wasnt there. It just blew up in their face.  

It blew up because the whiny lil doosh started crying "THEY RAIDED MAH HOUSE WAAAAAAA"  "I DONT DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS WAAAAA"

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

It's "Breitbart", you focking sloth, and it's on their site

The inventory list of what was seized—or the receipt part of the document—is three pages long and constitutes two separate receipts, one that is two pages long and another that is one page long. Both receipts were signed by Trump’s attorney Christina Bobb and dated on Monday Aug. 8, 2022, at 6:19 p.m. The longer receipt was signed by FBI Special Agent Jeremy Linton and the shorter receipt was signed by the name: “L. Grady Gary” and includes the title SSA. It is unclear who that person is, and the handwriting is not the clearest.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/12/exclusive-warrant-shows-doj-fbi-waited-several-days-after-judge-approved-to-conduct-mar-a-lago-raid/

I wasnt talking about the names Einstein. Read the whole Breitbart story and then head over to MSNBC.  

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Simple question for HT and the rest of the dopey right:

If when Trump was President in 2018 and it came out that Barack Obama potentially had classified material at his home related to nuclear weapons you'd have been completely cool with it?

You know you wouldn't have been and the DOJ and FBI would've been right to go in and take that stuff from his house too. 

My guess is that they'd have just asked for them back and not made it political theater.

Clearly this is a political (not substantive), attack on Trump, to hopefully make him unelectable because they don't want him back in the White House.

Just now, Horseman said:

I wasnt talking about the names Einstein. Read the whole Breitbart story and then head over to MSNBC.  

Why do I give a fock about MSNBC.  How about you read my balls, phaggot.

Just now, vomit said:

It blew up because the whiny lil doosh started crying "THEY RAIDED MAH HOUSE WAAAAAAA"  "I DONT DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS WAAAAA"

Exactly. We agree on something. 

Trump turned it into one giant publicity stunt.  Genius.   

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Wait, he returned some boxes, but not all?  He kept the ones with nuclear secrets to sell to the Saudis for naming rights to the LIV tour? :dunno:

Archives took 14 boxes in Feb.  If I have this all straight, it was then that the archives said there were missing documents and some of the stuff he did return were classified.  Seems soon after that it became a criminal investigation.  

Timeline

Just now, vomit said:

Why do I give a fock about MSNBC.  How about you read my balls, phaggot.

I hear breathing into a paper bag helps.  

This nuclear information, what could it be?  Something like the blueprint to the Death Star?  Other possibilities?...

5 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Aaron Rodgers wants some of what you are taking.

Oh the urgency. 20 months later, and after the warrant was issued on a Friday they made sure to take the weekend off before the urgent raid.

:lol:

3 hours ago, craftsman said:

Liberals just want Trump to be at the center of investigations for the rest of their lives. If Trump actually was put in prison for the rest of his life liberals wouldn't know what to do with their lives. They may be forced to actually go get a job.

How long have you deluded goobers been obsessing over Hilary and Hunter? 😂

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

You didn't predict Trump would win a year before the election, just stop, you are embarrassing yourself.

And your analogy sucks.  A better one would be for Trump himself, like:

Centrist:  I don't agree with the wall.

Trump fan:  You hate Trump and America

I 100% predicted he would win. Just cause I didn't do it here doesn't change that fact. I wasn't posting here.

Either my scenario or your scenario- both highlight the hypocrisy.

12 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

My guess is that they'd have just asked for them back and not made it political theater.

Clearly this is a political (not substantive), attack on Trump, to hopefully make him unelectable because they don't want him back in the White House.

That doesn't really answer the question. Besides- if they had asked for it back and it got out the right would be crying for Obama's head. 

I sincerely hope Trump is not guilty of what the search warrant seems to point to. Trust in the executive branch of government is imperative both while in office and out. 

32 minutes ago, vomit said:

Apparently Trump sent the warrant to Brietbart, who made it public, and they left the names of the FBI agents in there. 🤦‍♂️

Good.

1 hour ago, vomit said:

damn, the teflon don might finally go down.

HT and horsesh1t are freaking out

Next man up. I’m good. 

I really really love irony.

As president, Trump approved a law increasing penalties for mishandling classified info.

A bill that Donald Trump signed into law in 2018 could be used to punish the former president if he's found to have mishandled classified information after leaving office.

FBI agents on Monday raided Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, apparently as part on an investigation into whether Trump wrongly kept hold of classified material after he left office.

Bradley P. Moss, a national security attorney, told Insider that Trump could face five years in prison if he's found guilty under a national security bill that he signed as president.

Trump signed the bill, which made changes to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, into law in January 2018.

It upgraded the seriousness of wrongly moving classified material, turning it from a misdemeanor into a felony — and increasing the maximum sentence to five years, up from one.

He should call up the Central Park 5 and see if they have any tips for living in the big house.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Horseman said:

(e) Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer-

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

(g) If two or more persons conspire to violate any of the foregoing provisions of this section, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be subject to the punishment provided for the offense which is the object of such conspiracy.

(h)(1) Any person convicted of a violation of this section shall forfeit to the United States, irrespective of any provision of State law, any property constituting, or derived from, any proceeds the person obtained, directly or indirectly, from any foreign government, or any faction or party or military or naval force within a foreign country, whether recognized or unrecognized by the United States, as the result of such violation. For the purposes of this subsection, the term "State" includes a State of the United States, the District of Columbia, and any commonwealth, territory, or possession of the United States.

(2) The court, in imposing sentence on a defendant for a conviction of a violation of this section, shall order that the defendant forfeit to the United States all property described in paragraph (1) of this subsection.

(3) The provisions of subsections (b), (c), and (e) through (p) of section 413 of the Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970 (21 U.S.C. 853(b), (c), and (e)–(p)) shall apply to-

(A) property subject to forfeiture under this subsection;

(B) any seizure or disposition of such property; and

(C) any administrative or judicial proceeding in relation to such property,

3 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

(e) Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer-

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

(g) If two or more persons conspire to violate any of the foregoing provisions of this section, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be subject to the punishment provided for the offense which is the object of such conspiracy.

(h)(1) Any person convicted of a violation of this section shall forfeit to the United States, irrespective of any provision of State law, any property constituting, or derived from, any proceeds the person obtained, directly or indirectly, from any foreign government, or any faction or party or military or naval force within a foreign country, whether recognized or unrecognized by the United States, as the result of such violation. For the purposes of this subsection, the term "State" includes a State of the United States, the District of Columbia, and any commonwealth, territory, or possession of the United States.

(2) The court, in imposing sentence on a defendant for a conviction of a violation of this section, shall order that the defendant forfeit to the United States all property described in paragraph (1) of this subsection.

(3) The provisions of subsections (b), (c), and (e) through (p) of section 413 of the Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970 (21 U.S.C. 853(b), (c), and (e)–(p)) shall apply to-

(A) property subject to forfeiture under this subsection;

(B) any seizure or disposition of such property; and

(C) any administrative or judicial proceeding in relation to such property,

I see that!  Now try reading the whole thing and tell us what the charge is going to be.  

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

I really really love irony.

He should call up the Central Park 5 and see if they have any tips for living in the big house.

Oh, so he will be charged.  I’d say he better be. 

19 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

How long have you deluded goobers been obsessing over Hilary and Hunter? 😂

Well, I don't give a crap about Hillary. Old lady old news. Hunter Biden foolishness is associated with the sitting president being compromised. That's kind of a big deal even though you don't think so. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, so he will be charged.  I’d say he better be. 

If I were to place a bet, yes, he will face charges relating to this.  But if I were going to bet, I'd parlay it with charges relating to election fraud and tax fraud too.

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I see that!  Now try reading the whole thing and tell us what the charge is going to be.  

Might be espionage.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can't wait until the left picks only extreme leftists and never Trumpers to rule on this case on a made for TV reality show. This should go on through the mid terms. 

11 minutes ago, Horseman said:

That is just a starting point for probable cause in the warrant. When they review the evidence, additional charges can be leveled, so it is too early to guess final charges. 

We do execute tractors in this country. As an example: 

Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, Americans who were convicted of spying on behalf of the Soviet Union, were “convicted for giving U.S. nuclear secrets to Moscow, and were executed June 1953.

Just now, BiPolarBear said:

That is just a starting point for probable cause in the warrant. When they review the evidence, additional charges can be leveled, so it is too early to guess final charges. 

Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, Americans who were convicted of spying on behalf of the Soviet Union, were “convicted for giving U.S. nuclear secrets to Moscow, and were executed June 1953.

You think Trump was getting the documents ready to turn over to Russia?  FFS!

And why do you hate John Deere?

2 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

Isn't that cute. A liberal wet dream.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Well, I don't give a crap about Hillary. Old lady old news. Hunter Biden foolishness is associated with the sitting president being compromised. That's kind of a big deal even though you don't think so. 

NOW you care about POTUS being compromised? Funny.

5 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You think Trump was getting the documents ready to turn over to Russia?  FFS!

And why do you hate John Deere?

It doesn't matter what I think. The evidence plus Trump associates giving him up, will tell the story in the end. 

2 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

It doesn't matter what I think. The evidence plus Trump associates giving him up, will tell the story in the end. 

What I'm talking about is the way you phase it says you really believe it. Already, without seeing hardly anything. That's remarkable. 

9 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You don't?

:dunno:

On 8/10/2022 at 10:22 AM, Mike Honcho said:

I have read from multiple GOP rep saying "If this could happen to the President, it could sure as well happen to you"...yeah, I'm sure if I had illegally had classified materials in my possession it probably would happen to me too.   😀 

Those tweets aren't going to age well at all.

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

What I'm talking about is the way you phase it says you really believe it. Already, without seeing hardly anything. That's remarkable. 

Pro tip: I figured him for stealing documents when he left the White House. What I figure doesn't have any value next to what actually happened. If he is exonerated because he is innocent, that will be a just ending. Do I think he will be found innocent on all counts. No.  

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Fnord said:

When did I not think the president being compromised was a big deal?

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

You may want to see a gynecologist about that.  

I don't get it

5 minutes ago, craftsman said:

When did I not think the president being compromised was a big deal?

2017-2020

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Fnord said:

2017-2020

Link? And what was he compromised at that time? Liberal hatred in his own country? Or are you going with the Russian collusion dumb ass angle on this one?