craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

No, no, no, please stop.  They provably falsified things.  It's Machiavellian, nobody else from the Left is defending it.  Why are you being so resistant to reality?

"Falsified things" does not mean EVERYTHING is false. It means some dopey people did bad things and should have been held accountable for it. Also, at least one of those falsified things it was said they still would've got what they needed but they stupidly went overboard on things. 

• Confused 1

59 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are here so I can't be the most childish Mr "Horrible Red Herring Ad hominem attack posters here" 

You know, not for nothing, but I prefer red kippers.

I just saw on the news that he Tweeted a highly classified photo of a missile site in 2019.

😂

4 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm tearing up... 😢

Sociopaths can be so charming.

:wub:

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

"Falsified things" does not mean EVERYTHING is false. It means some dopey people did bad things and should have been held accountable for it. Also, at least one of those falsified things it was said they still would've got what they needed but they stupidly went overboard on things. 

I don't know how to respond to this.  Do you see the concern that people on the right have?  :huh: 

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I just saw on the news that he Tweeted a highly classified photo of a missile site in 2019.

😂

I think I posted that recently.

Same dude that revealed to the Chinese prime Minister that we had just bombed irack. He wasn't right about that. It was actually syria. But he was bragging about mara Lagos chocolate cake at the time. No kidding.

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I don't know how to respond to this.  Do you see the concern that people on the right have?  :huh: 

I get why the right is concerned- they buy into the excuses and there was an incident or two there that makes them think everything is legit.

Do you see how tiring it is that when it comes to Trump it is always "Someone is out to get me"?

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Do you see how tiring it is that when it comes to Trump it is always "Someone is out to get me"?

They are out to get him, and there are factual examples.  That is the whole point.  :huh: 

Just now, jerryskids said:

They are out to get him, and there are factual examples.  That is the whole point.  :huh: 

Do you buy that EVERY thing he claims is a conspiracy is?

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Would you not want law enforcement to crack down on crackpot crooks such as Clownzo?

The reason there are all these investigations is because of his behavior!

Also, the feds are investigating Hunter Biden as well. You want to say they're out to get him, too?

Haw hee haw hee haw hee haw!!!!

🐴

53 minutes ago, nobody said:

What are we talking here?  High speed rails?  Dams?

Mostly transportation, but yeah water works and hurricane protection too.  

I specialize in billion dollar plus projects.  I have two "World's Largest" on my resume and hoping to add a third before I retire.  I'd list them, but, that narrows the scope and probably provides too much info.

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Do you buy that EVERY thing he claims is a conspiracy is?

I think that there are enough examples such that the onus is on them to prove that this time is different.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Would you not want law enforcement to crack down on crackpot crooks such as Clownzo?

The reason there are all these investigations is because of his behavior!

Also, the feds are investigating Hunter Biden as well. You want to say they're out to get him, too?

Haw hee haw hee haw hee haw!!!!

🐴

If you want to come off as stupid, at least put in some effort.  :( 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

No, no, no, please stop.  They provably falsified things.  It's Machiavellian, nobody else from the Left is defending it.  Why are you being so resistant to reality?

There is a pretty simple answer to this question.  Stop banging your head against a wall.

8 minutes ago, Horseman said:

There is a pretty simple answer to this question.  Stop banging your head against a wall.

It's simple. Trump has been the target of a witch hunt for 7 years now and it's still ongoing.

Some dope mentioned that Hunter Biden is being investigated and other liberals are going out of their minds with accusations that have no merit.  What??

44 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I know this is heresy amongst latter-day Republicans (i.e. Trumpers), but perhaps "they" are out to get him simply because he is more crooked than a lightning bolt?

You all like to envision people going after Trump in a vacuum, like he's some pearly-white patron Saint of the right, forever attacked because "liberals suck." I agree that he's been targeted more than any other president in the last century, but the vast majority of that is the direct result of him being who he is. A whiny, wealthy-because-daddy-gave-him-money, stupid, self-aggrandizing megalomaniac criminal who doesn't GAF about anything other than himself. 

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

but the vast majority of that is the direct result of him being who he is. A whiny, wealthy-because-daddy-gave-him-money, stupid, self-aggrandizing megalomaniac who doesn't GAF about anything other than himself. 

Hence the problem.  People hate him based on feelings, not on policy or facts.  It's why they keep failing at the "rumors".  Russia Gate, Steel Dossiers, Pee Tapes....on and on.  You YEARN for it to be true because you hate him "personally".  

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Hence the problem.  People hate him based on feelings, not on policy or facts.  It's why they keep failing at the "rumors".  Russia Gate, Steel Dossiers, Pee Tapes....on and on.  You YEARN for it to be true because you hate him "personally".  

We won't agree on this, but my disdain for him goes way beyond "feelings" and is rooted in the multitude of things that he's done to damage this country. Tens if not hundreds of millions of Americans agree with me, which is why we voted the cawksucker out.

We won't agree on this, but my disdain for him goes way beyond "feelings" and is rooted in the multitude of things that he's done to damage this country. 

Name 10.  

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Of course. If you believe the entirety of the FBI has been co-opted politically, that's a giant problem. But the reality of what occurred does not support that assertion. The individual that falsified the information was charged and pled guilty. However, in that instance, the end result did not change. His false information was not pivotal in the issuance of the FISA initially, as it appeared on the fourth application. It was later found that 2 of the 4 applications shouldn't have been authorized. That still means that 2 of the 4 were legit. And no one denies the large amount of interaction between the Trump team and Russians, only that there wasn't enough evidence to prove collusion. Likely because of several counts of Obstruction of Justice occurring, as outlined in the Mueller report. Of couse obstruction was never followed up on, given that Trump was POTUS and his AG would never even consider crossing him.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Name 10.  

Why? You'll just disagree with the list, change the subject and insult me. Fukk off.

• Sad 1

Just now, Fnord said:

Why? You'll just disagree with the list, change the subject and insult me. Fukk off.

Exact response I expected. You're so outraged about the "multitude of things hes done to damage the country" yet you cant list any.   lol

• Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Exact response I expected. You're so outraged about the "multitude of things hes done to damage the country" yet you cant list any.   lol

I can list a dozen minimum off the top of my head. I won't for the reasons I stated. LOL

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I can list a dozen minimum off the top of my head. I won't for the reasons I stated. LOL

Coward

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Dude is yet another liberal nutbag. He is entertaining and really shows off how dumb democrats are though. So there's that.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

No you cant. 

16 minutes ago, Horseman said:

No you cant. 

Yes he can!

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

You cant either. 

Yes I can!

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Liz Cheney 2024! She's got my vote!

You and 3 other people. This just proves how dumb the board libs are. Shes not even on the board at Vegas Insider.  Kanye, The Rock, Candace Owen's and Ivanka have better odds. LOLZ

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Hurry up- Horseman has to get back to building his Lego Batmobile. 

Wow. Good one. You really told him. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Liberal theories and statements i have read are absolutely insane.

It's not even funny. Thank goodness Cheney is gone. It's a start. 

13 hours ago, Horseman said:

We got the passports back.  What a clown show.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump·4m

The DOJ and FBI just returned my passports. Thank you! Unfortunately, when they Raided my home, Mar-a-Lago, 8 days ago, they just opened their arms and grabbed everything in sight, much as a common criminal would do. This shouldn’t happen in America!

Yeah, no need to take his passports, an ankle bracelet would have sufficed. 

8 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Liz Cheney will likely be hired by CNN, maybe not until her term ends though.

Just what they need. Another severely butthurt Trump obsessed whiner.

12 hours ago, Fnord said:

A whiny, wealthy-because-daddy-gave-him-money, stupid, self-aggrandizing megalomaniac criminal who doesn't GAF about anything other than himself. 

I love these.  Lol.  Rusty does them a lot.  I crack up anytime you guys post this sort of stuff.