craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

11 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Your mom's box, full of worms, sores and heinous diseases science has yet to identify.

You keep getting beat so bad you result to this. :lol:

25 minutes ago, craftsman said:

.................and you're SO much better, lying pr!ck, hypocrite.

8 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

.................and you're SO much better, lying pr!ck, hypocrite.

I am better. Better than you too.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Your mom's box, full of worms, sores and heinous diseases science has yet to identify.

Moo Moo, Durr Durr, Meow Meow.  

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Moo Moo, Durr Durr, Meow Meow.  

I love 💕 the kittahs. They are precious.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I love 💕 the kittahs. They are precious.

Skipped right over the wife and kids and went to the cats. 🤣

Cant say I blame ya. 

On 9/15/2022 at 9:46 AM, craftsman said:

I agree.

If the republicans take over the house and senate the democrats will employ their underdog tactics. You see it on full display when they talk about the black community.

They will all of a sudden go from hard line prosecutorial do-gooders (get the bad guys), to "Our voices are not being heard" victims. 

if the republicans win the midterms, the MSM will say "now that the GOP controls all of congress, it is time for them to be responsible leaders and that means they need to compromise with the democrats and give the left what they want to prove they are not extremists.  if they push their agenda, they are extremists."

• Haha 1

On 9/16/2022 at 9:28 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Rusty, I'm far from a bored historian, but I wouldn't mess with the juju of the words "Your mom's box".  Unless I'm mistaken, those are supposed to the final words of someone quitting the site or switching handles. You need to be careful of the internet gods. Or just not say Candyman or Bettlejuice or Your Mom's Box too many times in a row. 

Or if Mike decided to be the Fuhner again, and ban your current handle for the laugh. Or finally ban me for the irony and a bigger laugh.  Oh, I know you got a sack full of aliases stashed away. I'm getting itchy to dust off a few myself. 

Anywho, now go do that voodoo, that you do, so well.  

• Haha 1

On 9/16/2022 at 6:40 PM, craftsman said:

You "RESULT" to this? HAHAHA, thanks for confirming that............you're a MORON!

@realDonaldTrump·11h

Arrived in Florida last night and had a long and detailed chance to check out the scene of yet another government “crime,” the FBI’s Raid and Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago. I guess they don’t think there is a Fourth Amendment anymore, and to them, there isn’t. In any event, after what they have done, the place will never be the same. It was “ransacked,” and in far different condition than the way I left it. Many Agents - And they didn’t even take off their shoes in my bedroom. Nice!!!

Filthy foking pigs.

OK, he's taking the whining too far.  If he didn't want people treading on his bedroom carpet with shoes on, he could've just worked with the people when they asked.

On 9/9/2022 at 2:57 PM, Horseman said:

In case you missed it yesterday because of the Queen cro-king - the DOJ appealed the judges decision to appoint an independent third party to oversee the review of the documents.  They had until today to file and would normally put this out on a Friday, but, why waste a good news story.

On 9/16/2022 at 9:19 PM, Horseman said:

A U.S. judge on Thursday refused to let the Justice Department immediately resume reviewing classified records seized by the FBI from Donald Trump's Florida estate in an ongoing criminal investigation, siding with the former president.

Federal Judge Aileen Cannon also appointed Senior District Judge Raymond Dearie as a third party to review records seized by the FBI for materials that could be privileged and kept from federal investigators.

The Justice Department has promised to take the case to an appeals court if Cannon ruled against their request. They had also sought to block the independent arbiter, Dearie, from vetting the roughly 100 classified documents included among the 11,000 records gathered in the court-approved Aug. 8 search.

"The court does not find it appropriate to accept the government’s conclusions on these important and disputed issues without further review by a neutral third party in an expedited and orderly fashion," Cannon wrote Thursday.

😀🇺🇸😀

Be careful what you ask for.  🤣 🤣 

Judge asks Trump's lawyers if he declassified records in FBI search

The U.S. judge named to review documents seized by the FBI last month at Donald Trump's Florida home pressed Trump's lawyers on Tuesday to say whether they plan to assert that the records had been declassified by the former president, as he has claimed.

Judge Raymond Dearie - serving as an independent arbiter, or special master, to vet the more than 11,000 seized documents and potentially recommend keeping some away from federal investigators - asked Trump's lawyers why he should not consider records marked classified as genuinely classified.

"If the government gives me prima facie evidence (a legal term meaning a fact presumed to be true unless disproved) that this is classified, and you decide not to advance a claim of declassification ... as far as I'm concerned that's the end of it," Dearie told Trump's lawyers in his first public hearing on the matter.

"You can't have your cake and eat it," the judge said.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Be careful what you ask for.  🤣 🤣 

Judge asks Trump's lawyers if he declassified records in FBI search

The U.S. judge named to review documents seized by the FBI last month at Donald Trump's Florida home pressed Trump's lawyers on Tuesday to say whether they plan to assert that the records had been declassified by the former president, as he has claimed.

Judge Raymond Dearie - serving as an independent arbiter, or special master, to vet the more than 11,000 seized documents and potentially recommend keeping some away from federal investigators - asked Trump's lawyers why he should not consider records marked classified as genuinely classified.

"If the government gives me prima facie evidence (a legal term meaning a fact presumed to be true unless disproved) that this is classified, and you decide not to advance a claim of declassification ... as far as I'm concerned that's the end of it," Dearie told Trump's lawyers in his first public hearing on the matter.

"You can't have your cake and eat it," the judge said.

Trump gets his own hand-picked guy to oversee things, and then start complaining about how he’s handling the case on day 1? All of this is pure delaying tactics. In fact, Trump’s lawyers complained that the special master actually had *gasp* deadlines!

Meanwhile, lots of 2022 GOP candidates that loved Trump during the primaries are running away from him as fast as possible for the general elections.

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Trump gets his own hand-picked guy to oversee things, and then start complaining about how he’s handling the case on day 1? All of this is pure delaying tactics. In fact, Trump’s lawyers complained that the special master actually had *gasp* deadlines!

Meanwhile, lots of 2022 GOP candidates that loved Trump during the primaries are running away from him as fast as possible for the general elections.

He didnt get to pick who dummy. 

Damn, is this still going on....my god I wish they would just get their political hit job over with....

I hope this is just  a shawshank by Trump.

He is intimated running again, and maybe is not, just to draw the attention to him so that the Dems waste their time with DOJ and others attacking him while they ignore Desantis.

You can bet that if Trump were to say he would not run, this would all end quickly and suddenly the DOJ would be all over the next Repub candidate. 

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You can bet that if Trump were to say he would not run, this would all end quickly and suddenly the DOJ would be all over the next Repub candidate. 

I'd take that bet.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I'd take that bet.

I can only hope this is all a gambit of some kind.  It would be fascinating to see if they did react that way.  Based on everything to date, it would be congruent with the way the Dems and their proxies do business. 

42 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I'd take that bet.

It would appear as though Democrats are already looking at the threat of Desantis.....check this out, your people are suddenly suggesting that Trump was a sort of teddy bear...  compared to Desantis.....ruh roh

The Fear of Desantis causes leftists to shift attack vectors

"What’s more, Trump has the skills of a celebrity. He’s funny, he has stage presence, and he has a kind of natural charisma. He can be a bully in part because he can temper his cruelty and egoism with the performance of a clown or a showman."

Just now, RLLD said:

It would appear as though Democrats are already looking at the threat of Desantis.....check this out, your people are suddenly suggesting that Trump was a sort of teddy bear...  compared to Desantis.....ruh roh

Cruelty. Sounds like something Gutterboy would say. No, repeat. 

22 minutes ago, RLLD said:

My people? :lol:

Also your link is to this thread, genius.

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Yeah, liberal doosh. That be you. 

32 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Apologies, that is weird, lets try this again  Link

I don’t think this Special Master thing is working out the way Trump thought it would. 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

DOJ can resume criminal probe of classified documents from Mar-a-Lago, appeals court says

A federal appeals court is allowing the Justice Department to continue looking at documents marked as classified that were seized from former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home and resort.

The emergency intervention upends a trial judge's order over those documents that had blocked federal investigators' work on the documents, and is a strong rebuke of the Trump team's attempt to suggest without evidence that materials were somehow declassified. Trump's options to block the criminal investigation are now dimming with one of his only remaining possibilities being an emergency request to the Supreme Court.

The ruling was issued by a three-judge panel of the 11th US Circuit Court of Appeals -- two of whom were nominated by Trump.

Throughout the litigation, Trump's lawyers have raised vague questions about whether the materials are in fact classified. But they have not straightforwardly asserted in court that the former President declassified them, even as Trump himself has claimed outside of court that he did.

Wednesday night, the appeals court panel called Trump's legal team out.

"Plaintiff suggests that he may have declassified these documents when he was President," the court wrote. "But the record contains no evidence that any of these records were declassified. And before the special master, Plaintiff resisted providing any evidence that he had declassified any of these documents."

Trump's lawyers had also sought to put off making any specific disclosures about whether the documents had been declassified while the special master initially.

Look forward to Trump to tell us that the judges he nominated are horrible.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Look forward to Trump to tell us that the judges he nominated are horrible.

Amazes me liberals are ok with all of this. If you think this isn’t selective persecution then you’re kidding yourself. What happened to you people? You actually served. A purpose at one point. Against wars, government overreach, corporate control, money out of elections. Now you’re all just a mob looking to hang people. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Orchestrating an attack on the Capitol.  Taking and keeping highly classified nuclear codes and throwing them on his floor for anyone to see.  Huge tax fraud.

Guy surely is going to prison for a long time.  Probably rest of his life at this point.    

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Amazes me liberals are ok with all of this. If you think this isn’t selective persecution then you’re kidding yourself. What happened to you people? You actually served. A purpose at one point. Against wars, government overreach, corporate control, money out of elections. Now you’re all just a mob looking to hang people. 

It amazes me that you are still using this absurd argument.  

35 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Now do Hillary and her private server in the closet in her home. . .

15 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Now do Hillary and her private server in the closet in her home. . .

She was investigated, even testified before congress, she cooperated with the investigation.  You can read the reports if you want. 

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

So you think if it were anyone else with the same set of circumstances they would be under the same amount of scrutiny and persecution? You really think that? Hey, fun fact: The AG in NY is up for re-election in 7 weeks and is behind in the polls. So it took till right now to bring forth this civil suit for things that happened years ago? Keep telling everyone  it’s on the up and up. You know it’s not. 

26 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

She was investigated, even testified before congress, she cooperated with the investigation.  You can read the reports if you want. 

Yup. She was investigated and found to have committed a crime. The DOJ chose to not go forward. How come? Because she was “careless”? . If only everyone else was granted that sort of leeway.  Come on man 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you think if it were anyone else with the same set of circumstances they would be under the same amount of scrutiny and persecution? You really think that? Hey, fun fact: The AG in NY is up for re-election in 7 weeks and is behind in the polls. So it took till right now to bring forth this civil suit for things that happened years ago? Keep telling everyone  it’s on the up and up. You know it’s not. 

This is the FBI/classified documents thread, not the AG in NY thread.  And yes, I think if ANYONE in the US walked off with 30 boxes of documents they weren't supposed to have, and if they had 100's of classified documents, they woulds be under the same amount of scrutiny and persecution. In fact, I believe the FBI and DOJ have been way more deferential and reserved than they would if it were any other person in the US.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. She was investigated and found to have committed a crime. The DOJ chose to not go forward. How come? Because she was “careless”? . If only everyone else was granted that sort of leeway.  Come on man 

Why the FBI concluded Hillary Clinton’s email practices did not rise to the level of criminal charges

Reporting from Washington —  

Federal law makes it a crime for a trusted U.S. official to “knowingly and willfully” disclose or transmit secret information to an “unauthorized person.” A second law makes it a crime to “remove” secret documents kept by the government or to allow them to be stolen through “gross negligence.”

Neither law applies clearly or directly to what FBI Director James B. Comey described Tuesday as Hillary Clinton’s “extremely careless” handling of classified emails that were sent through her private system when she was the secretary of State.

“It’s just not a crime under current law to do nothing more than share sensitive information over unsecured networks,” said Stephen Vladeck, a law professor at the University of Texas. “Maybe it should be, but that’s something for Congress to decide going forward.”

Comey made clear, Vladeck said, that “however much we might want federal law to make her carelessness a crime, nothing she did falls within the letter of the relevant federal criminal statutes.”

Why i suggested earlier you guys should read the reports.

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

This is the FBI/classified documents thread, not the AG in NY thread.  And yes, I think if ANYONE in the US walked off with 30 boxes of documents they weren't supposed to have, and if they had 100's of classified documents, they woulds be under the same amount of scrutiny and persecution. In fact, I believe the FBI and DOJ have been way more deferential and reserved than they would if it were any other person in the US.

Well they have them back now, 18 months later. Funny this is done right before the mid terms, right ? I guess it wasn’t pressing a year ago. So if the crime is possession then what are they waiting for? You’re saying it’s so cut and dry so where’s the beef? And I’ll bring up NY. It pertains to my question of if you think anyone else would be subject to this amount of persecution. The NY case is part of that amount. 

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Why i suggested earlier you guys should read the reports.

Comey said he didn’t prosecute her because in his opinion no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case.  He didn’t say she didn’t commit a crime. So he gave her leeway.  If it were no big deal, why did the democrats freak out on him when he gave his press conference? Why does she continue to bring it up? 

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

We all know they won’t. If Trump told them the sky was orange instead of blue, they’d avoid looking up for the rest of their lives.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1