craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Hillary’s emails were at Mar-a-Lago?

Total speculation on Trump's part.  We still have no idea what they were looking for. 

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Total speculation on Trump's part.  We still have no idea what they were looking for. 

Speculation? That's putting it very kindly. His statement is completely off the rails.

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Speculation? That's putting it very kindly. His statement is completely off the rails.

So you are making stuff up now? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Update??

Trump stole US government classified documents and will be indicted shortly.

Happy to help. 

2 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Happy to help. 

For the nuclear stuff? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

For the nuclear stuff? 

You think citizens can just have US government classified documents lying around their tacky motel/house?  It's a crime my friend, nuclear information or not.

Ol' Trump getting bigly indicted.

9 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

You think citizens can just have US government classified documents lying around their tacky motel/house?  It's a crime my friend, nuclear information or not.

Ol' Trump getting bigly indicted.

Yeah good luck, you clowns have been clinging to any witch hunt possible for the last 5 years with nothing to show for it. The Lib media plays you like a fiddle. 

1 hour ago, Raven Fan said:

Happy to help. 

If he committed a crime I do hope he is indicted and prosecuted. I welcome it. It will be nice that one of these presidents is finally held accountable for crimes. 

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

Yeah good luck, you clowns have been clinging to any witch hunt possible for the last 5 years with nothing to show for it. The Lib media plays you like a fiddle. 

Did the FBI raid the orange moron's tacky motel or did they not?  Did they haul off boxes of classified boxes or did they not?  Do you know what happens to people who steal classified government documents?

Oh you don't?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

If he committed a crime I do hope he is indicted and prosecuted. I welcome it. It will be nice that one of these presidents is finally held accountable for crimes. 

IF?  He had possession of government documents that the archives attempted to get back many many times.  In the end the FBI had to raid his tacky motel to recover the documents.  Does the FBI raid places where laws aren't being broken?

2 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

IF?  He had possession of government documents that the archives attempted to get back many many times.  In the end the FBI had to raid his tacky motel to recover the documents.  Does the FBI raid places where laws aren't being broken?

Yes.  

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

I take little for granted.  Politicians are typically very good at avoiding culpability. But Trump is not a politician, so I am betting he might not. Conversely I have almost no hope that Biden is held accountable for his corrupt dealings with China and Ukraine. Not that he is the politician he once was. But he enjoys the full protection of the media, for now. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes.  

Do they walk out with boxes of classified US government documents that the national archives have tried to get back for over a year?

He's getting indicted.  A normal citizen would be sitting in jail as we speak. 

32 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Do they walk out with boxes of classified US government documents that the national archives have tried to get back for over a year?

they shouldn't get impeached for asking why Quid pro joe worked with Ukraine to shut down Burisma investigation but he did anyways

3 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

What’s the holdup? You’ve laid out a cut and dry scenario. Is it more complicated than what you said? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

10% for the big guy. 

8 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

Did the FBI raid the orange moron's tacky motel or did they not?  Did they haul off boxes of classified boxes or did they not?  Do you know what happens to people who steal classified government documents?

Oh you don't?

You’ve got him…..this time!😂😂😂😂

The amount of your headspace he owns should be a crime, maybe you can make something up there to lock him up? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

You’ve got him…..this time!😂😂😂😂

The amount of your headspace he owns should be a crime, maybe you can make something up there to lock him up? 

No doubt. That's the dude who speaks of "right leaning cults" when in fact he spouts the same EXACT narrative that every single liberal likes to echo on a daily basis, verbatim. He fits in right along with every single liberal when it comes to accusing others of exactly what he practices on a daily basis. 

The liberals are so easy to spot. All they have left are the same baseless attacks. 

• Like 1

Nothing is going to happen to Trump.  Nothing ever does.  Even if he is guilty of something, he'll get himself out of it.  That's what people like Trump do.

10 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

Was Hillary locked up for having hundreds of highly classified documents on her private server?  The same crime, but actually worse since in her case the documents were actually hacked into.   In both of these cases the documents are in all likelihood not national security secrets, but more related to the inner operations of their respective administrations.   No doubt a federal employee would be fired on the spot for such a security breech and permanently lose their security clerance.   Whether there would be jail time would be dependant upon intent and use of the information.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

Was Hillary locked up for having hundreds of highly classified documents on her private server?  The same crime, but actually worse since in her case the documents were actually hacked into.   In both of these cases the documents are in all likelihood not national security secrets, but more related to the inner operations of their respective administrations.   No doubt a federal employee would be fired on the spot for such a security breech and permanently lose their security clerance.   Whether there would be jail time would be dependant upon intent and use of the information.  

Hillary was SOS at the time and had to testify in congress multiple times.  Hillary returned the info when asked.

Trump is a cry baby citizen.  Trump didn't return squat when asked.

Bigly difference.

19 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Nothing is going to happen to Trump.  Nothing ever does.  Even if he is guilty of something, he'll get himself out of it.  That's what people like Trump do.

Yup. This.

It isn't a Trump thing. It's a social class thing. The more in power you are the more you get away with. Simple as that. 

2 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

Hillary was SOS at the time and had to testify in congress multiple times.  Hillary returned the info when asked.

Trump is a cry baby citizen.  Trump didn't return squat when asked.

Bigly difference.

What good does returning the info do once it was hacked?   Lots of info gets classified which really shouldn't be and the crap that Trump took were useless once he left office.   The only reason Democrats give a crap is because they hate Trump. 

2 hours ago, Reality said:

The raid already served it's purpose, no further questions at this time. Thanks.

I'm sure it can be brought up again in 2 years. Along with the selfie fest. 

3 hours ago, Reality said:

The raid already served it's purpose, no further questions at this time. Thanks.

Correct. But I submit that it will be weaponized again in the future, but the DOJ will be sure to "look into it" further at the best possible place in the election cycle.....rest assured.....

16 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Correct. But I submit that it will be weaponized again in the future, but the DOJ will be sure to "look into it" further at the best possible place in the election cycle.....rest assured.....

Nah,  he'll be indicted before the next election cycle.  And you should be happy about that since you don't want an ex-president to be above the law do you?

4 hours ago, craftsman said:

No doubt. That's the dude who speaks of "right leaning cults" when in fact he spouts the same EXACT narrative that every single liberal likes to echo on a daily basis, verbatim. He fits in right along with every single liberal when it comes to accusing others of exactly what he practices on a daily basis. 

The liberals are so easy to spot. All they have left are the same baseless attacks. 

Yep, just regurgitate MSNBC and Trump consumes all their head space. It’s hilarious to watch. 

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

What good does returning the info do once it was hacked?   Lots of info gets classified which really shouldn't be and the crap that Trump took were useless once he left office.   The only reason Democrats give a crap is because they hate Trump. 

Dude - don't waste your time.   I already made this case and also made the counterpoint that she nuked over 30K of emails before she "cooperated" in this thread weeks ago.   You'll be shocked to hear that the board's "centrists" just screamed "false equivalency": and buried their heads in the sand.   

My brother in law has a good saying that I like;   "Never try to teach a pig to sing.   It will only waste your time and it will annoy the pig".      You are trying to teach a pig to sing, my friend. . ..    

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Yep, just regurgitate MSNBC and Trump consumes all their head space. It’s hilarious to watch. 

Uh Trump didn't have government classified and non-classified docs in his tacky motel that he was asked multiple times to return?  Has CNN/MSNBC/Etc led me astray?

But it’s so cut and dry. He broke the law, right? So what’s the holdup? The DOJ would never take action for political purposes I’m told 

Just now, Masshole said:

Dude - don't waste your time.   I already made this case and also made the counterpoint that she nuked over 30K of emails before she "cooperated" in this thread weeks ago.   You'll be shocked to hear that the board's centrist just screamed "false equivalency": and buried their heads in the sand.   

My brother in law has a good saying that I like;   "Never try to teach a pig to sing.   It will only waste your time and it will annoy the pig".      You are trying to teach a pig to sing, my friend. . ..    

What does Hillary have to do with Trump?  Hillary returned everything, was investigated, actually talked to Congress, was the actual SOS (not a private citizen) and the FBI decided not to charge her.

How is that the same as citizen Trump having classified docs laying all over the floor at his cheesepalace? 

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yup. This.

It isn't a Trump thing. It's a social class thing. The more in power you are the more you get away with. Simple as that. 

There's hope for you after all. . .

5 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Uh Trump didn't have government classified and non-classified docs in his tacky motel that he was asked multiple times to return?  Has CNN/MSNBC/Etc led me astray?

Example A above @craftsman 😂

26 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Nah,  he'll be indicted before the next election cycle.  And you should be happy about that since you don't want an ex-president to be above the law do you?

So it’s about the election cycle, not when the “investigation “ lol, is complete? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Not the ex-president nor the current president.  Sadly, this is rarely the case. 

Shockingly, this guy was right, no indictments before the election because, well, fairness words. :lol: 

Let's see if he continues to be right and Trump never gets indicted.  They need to keep the simple-minded Lefties on the hook as long as they can.  :thumbsup: 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So it’s about the election cycle, not when the “investigation “ lol, is complete? 

He accidentally said the quiet part aloud. 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

He accidentally said the quiet part aloud. 

Yeah. He’s highly educated. But gets outsmarted by a summer school scholar. 

• Thanks 1