craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure.  So what’s the holdup? What do you think they are investigating? Think he attempted to do something with them, or are we just talking illegally possessing them? 

Why are you hung up on timing so much?  And Trump made just possessing them a felony boyo.

Trump dun goofed. 

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

Why are you hung up on timing so much?  And Trump made just possessing them a felony boyo.

Trump dun goofed. 

So you think a two plus year investigation of this would be ok? Are you sure you’re an American, or just a liberal that lives here?

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you think a two plus year investigation of this would be ok? Are you sure you’re an American, or just a liberal that lives here?

2+ years?  WAT?

Just now, Raven Fan said:

2+ years?  WAT?

They didn’t do any investigation prior to the raid? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

They didn’t do any investigation prior to the raid? 

How about you just wait and see what happens?  Again Trump suing delayed like it always does and then there were the midterms.

How about you just wait and see what happens?  Again Trump suing delayed like it always does and then there were the midterms.

How about you just say, oh yeah, they must have? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

How about you just say, oh yeah, they must have? 

lol.  Until they raided his cheese palace they didn't actually know what he had.  Let alone that he just kept classified documents strewn all about FFS.

lol.  Until they raided his cheese palace they didn't actually know what he had.  Let alone that he just kept classified documents strewn all about FFS.

They got a warrant and didn’t know what they were looking for? “Your Honor, we’re pretty sure he’s got some stuff he shouldn’t have, can you sign off on this?”  Lol. 

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

I thought the archives requested the return of specific documents?  Are you saying they just knew he had some boxes?

On 8/25/2022 at 9:20 PM, Horseman said:

Oh, and if you still think the FBI is acting honestly - Zuckerberg admits Facebook suppressed stories about Hunter's laptop because of a request from.....wait for it.......the FBI.  

This guy knew. 

• Thanks 1

Who was the moron/ morons talking about Trump having nuclear secrets in this thread? 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who was the moron/ morons talking about Trump having nuclear secrets in this thread? 

Pretty sure it’s the ppl here who say they’re “centralists” yet always defend Biden & the left while always condemning the right :lol: 

21 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rhymes with Crusty.

17 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Rhymes with Crusty.

Thought he was banned??

22 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just skimmed back through the thread, like clockwork, the same 4 or 5 dipshlts you'd expect. Ya know, the same folks that can't wait to tell us how smart they are... Taken for a ride, again...

Forrest Gump would be proud.

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

Just skimmed back through the thread, like clockwork, the same 4 or 5 dipshlts you'd expect. Ya know, the same folks that can't wait to tell us how smart they are... Taken for a ride, again...

Forrest Gump would be proud.

Yeah, I figured.  Same dopes that think Trump said people should inject bleach. 

19 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, I figured.  Same dopes that think Trump said people should inject bleach. 

Those idiots! He clearly said disinfectant, not bleach. That’s why you need to inject Lysol instead of Clorox.

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Those idiots! He clearly said disinfectant, not bleach. That’s why you need to inject Lysol instead of Clorox.

I thought he said Russian hooker pee. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I thought he said Russian hooker pee. 

That’s his secret medicine, only for him. 💦

12 minutes ago, Reality said:

@FBI 🍿

LOL....yeah right....like they will care even a little that Biden did the thing they hope to hand Trump with.,....good luck with that....

Ha! Never underestimate Bidens ability to Fock things up! 

I thought this would be bumped for the Trump indictment we were guaranteed.  Instead it appears that Biden is a sociopathic secret stealer just like Trump.  I expect bookend indictments shortly.  :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I thought this would be bumped for the Trump indictment we were guaranteed.  Instead it appears that Biden is a sociopathic secret stealer just like Trump.  I expect bookend indictments shortly.  :thumbsup: 

If you want a good laugh, go back and read Honcho's responses. That dude never misses an opportunity to get taken for a ride. Never learns.

• Haha 1

If Trump did something wrong then he deserved to be punished. If Biden did something wrong then he deserves to be punished. 

But personally I’ve never been impressed by this sort of story, beginning with Hillary’s emails. I always figure that screwups are much more likely than deliberate wrongdoing. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

If Trump did something wrong then he deserved to be punished. If Biden did something wrong then he deserves to be punished. 

But personally I’ve never been impressed by this sort of story, beginning with Hillary’s emails. I always figure that screwups are much more likely than deliberate wrongdoing. 

Yeah. 30k emails deleted, unauthorized server and smashing phones to bits is most likely a screw up. Eye roll. 

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

That’s what I think. Same with Trump. 

How can having an unauthorized off site server be a screw up? Whoops? 

7 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Leftist activists who make up a bulk of the media will whitewash this.

Was just coming here to post this clip.  You know what the other difference between Trump and Biden is in this case?  Trump had the authority to declassify the documents found in his possession.   A VP doesn't.   So, when you start talking the legality of even possessing the documents they possessed, Trump is on a lot better legal footing than Biden. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Rules for thee but not for me

I’m here to see all the Libs outraged about the confidential docs….oh wait….

If you want a real good laugh(or scare if you are me), check out the amount of times Reality posts about me, without me even being around. I'm the Jodie Foster to his John Hinckley Jr.   :unsure:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

I’m here to see all the Libs outraged about the confidential docs….oh wait….

Don't worry.  The FBI will be conducting no knock raids at Biden's houses in Delaware and the WH any time now........Just don't hold your breath.

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. 30k emails deleted, unauthorized server and smashing phones to bits is most likely a screw up. Eye roll. 

Gotta agree here. That was intentional. No way a life long politician doesn't know this is wrong. No way.

16 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

If you want a real good laugh(or scare if you are me), check out the amount of times Reality posts about me, without me even being around. I'm the Jodie Foster to his John Hinckley Jr.   :unsure:

How many? Let's see the receipts.

Look, I get it... Considering how bad you look in this thread, which is often the case, deflection was probably your only option.

No #honchowasright bump for this thread?

Here's a thought, quit being such a dupe for the left. :dunno: