Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Ouchi Fauci booed at Mariners game, throwing out 1st pitch

HAHAHAHAHA :lol: 

he looks so cute with his mask on, outside in the fresh air, not around any people. 

this focking guy. regardless if you love or hate him....have to agree the guy might be biggest fraud attention whooore in history. why is the guy who's supposedly head of fighting the biggest pandemic of our time on every focking talk show, news station and throwing out pitches??? for second or third time?  still no answers as to origins of covid you limp wristed looper throwing phony?????

2 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

this focking guy. still no answers as to origins of covid you limp wristed looper throwing phony?????

:lol: :first: 

2 hours ago, edjr said:

he looks so cute with his mask on, outside in the fresh air, not around any people. 

He wasn’t, that was an old photo

And the cheers/booing seemed more like a 50/50!/split to me

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

this focking guy. regardless if you love or hate him....have to agree the guy might be biggest fraud attention whooore in history. why is the guy who's supposedly head of fighting the biggest pandemic of our time on every focking talk show, news station and throwing out pitches??? for second or third time?  still no answers as to origins of covid you limp wristed looper throwing phony?????

Nailed it

55 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

dude

• Like 1

Anybody see that video where he is talking to a group of people describing "Fauci-ism"?  How it's a good thing and bragging how he is there in a crazy chaotic world to give people the truth.  That people need to hear from someone who is going to give them the real answer/truth, consistent straight information that never changes?

The guy's narcissism is off the charts.  Man I wish I could find that video, I can't remember where I saw it.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Was he or was he not outside, alone wearing a mask?  Does it matter when?

:lol:

who?

39 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Well, 50/50 split in Seattle changes everything!🤣

It wasn’t a scientific estimate dumb ass.  I really could NOT care less about the political makeup of Seattle suburbanites (where many MLB attendees come from), but it easily could have been 54-43 like the % that voted for Biden/Trump in Pierce County, especially when you consider that 1 person yelling is a lot louder than 1 person clapping (and it’s clear from the video that many were clapping).

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It wasn’t a scientific estimate dumb ass.  I really could NOT care less about the political makeup of Seattle suburbanites (where many MLB attendees come from), but it easily could have been 54-43 like the % that voted for Biden/Trump in Pierce County, especially when you consider that 1 person yelling is a lot louder than 1 person clapping (and it’s clear from the video that many were clapping).

Wow. You took that rough. How much love interest do you hold for the fraud Fauci?

10 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Wow. You took that rough. How much love interest do you hold for the fraud Fauci?

The bolded “not” was making fun of him for not knowing 3rd grade English.

As you would say, the “dumb ass” comment was just repeating what he called me in a different thread, so “he started it.”  Only difference between me and you is I didn’t complain about him “calling me names”

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

As you would say, the “dumb ass” comment was just repeating what he called me in a different thread, so “he started it.”  Only difference between me and you is I didn’t complain about him “calling me names”

:cry:

How old are you? :lol:

Accidentally ran across an article just yesterday where he's still really pushing boosters at this time.  He's a motherfucker, and I want him dead and will gladly dance on his grave when that day comes.

• Like 1

this post gave me a good laugh.

25 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

this post gave me a good laugh.

I know, Horseman’s knowledge of the English language is pretty piss poor right?

46 minutes ago, Horseman said:

:cry:

How old are you? :lol:

Can’t you read?  The “he started it” thing is craftsman/utilit’s recent MO for some reason 

0110101 liberal bot personal attack.  beep boop.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gepetto said:

Accidentally ran across an article just yesterday where he's still really pushing boosters at this time.  He's a motherfucker, and I want him dead and will gladly dance on his grave when that day comes.

Boosters are effective for old people and there are quite a few who haven’t gotten them.  Lack of boosting old people is  basically why Hong Kong saw as many deaths as it did

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Boosters are effective for old people and there are quite a few who haven’t gotten them.  Lack of boosting old people is  basically why Hong Kong saw as many deaths as it did

On the current variant?  Don't think so.

Side Bar Exclusive.

Dear Dads,  

Your kid may not like baseball or football or whatever but teach them to throw a ball or a rock or a Focking Axe.  They don't have to play shortstop or QB but teach them to throw an object.  Maybe it's just passing a football back and forth on the beach.  Maybe its playing a random game of wiffleball in the back yard or going to a lake and skipping a rock.   School is first but please for the love of baby Jesus don't raise Nancy's. 

With Warmest Regards,

KSB2424

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Can’t you read?  The “he started it” thing is craftsman/utilit’s recent MO for some reason 

Your whiny posts read like a pubescent girl. 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Side Bar Exclusive.

Dear Dads,  

Your kid may not like baseball or football or whatever but teach them to throw a ball or a rock or a Focking Axe.  They don't have to play shortstop or QB but teach them to throw an object.  Maybe it's just passing a football back and forth on the beach.  Maybe its playing a random game of wiffleball in the back yard or going to a lake and skipping a rock.   School is first but please for the love of baby Jesus don't raise Nancy's. 

With Warmest Regards,

KSB2424

A-focking-men

5 hours ago, Horseman said:

Anybody see that video where he is talking to a group of people describing "Fauci-ism"?  How it's a good thing and bragging how he is there in a crazy chaotic world to give people the truth.  That people need to hear from someone who is going to give them the real answer/truth, consistent straight information that never changes?

The guy's narcissism is off the charts.  Man I wish I could find that video, I can't remember where I saw it.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

This muthafuker...JFC

That's it!  Fauci effect, not Fauci-ism. Thank you. 

Get a load of this foking guy. Unreal.  

30 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

holy fock

Totally.  Sheeple worship this guy and it's gone to his head, he thinks hes some sort of messiah.  

Dont wear masks, homemade masks only, double mask!!

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Lol.  Great way to start the morning.   

Don't do it Tim!

6 hours ago, craftsman said:

At least he's consistent. 

Rich coming from you, you’re the one I was making fun of for acting like a child 

9 hours ago, Gepetto said:

On the current variant?  Don't think so.

Omicron yes, just not the Omicron.5 or whatever it’s called.  Even the US had a spike in Jan/Feb 2022 which was largely unboosted (but almost all old people).  And before anyone says anything, no not all Covid deaths all time were old people.  Delta in particular also hit the younger age groups, largely unvaccinated.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Omicron yes, just not the Omicron.5 or whatever it’s called.  Even the US had a spike in Jan/Feb 2022 which was largely unboosted (but almost all old people).  And before anyone says anything, no not all Covid deaths all time were old people.  Delta in particular also hit the younger age groups, largely unvaccinated.

dude