Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Armed man killed at Cincinnati FBI office

Barely a mention of this story, that's how crazy things are getting.

An armed man tried to enter the FBI's Cincinnati office and was fatally shot after a standoff with police.

An armed man suspected of trying to breach the FBI's Cincinnati field office Thursday was killed in Ohio after a vehicle chase and hours-long standoff with law enforcement, authorities say.

The suspect was believed to be armed with an AR-15 rifle and a nail gun, a federal law enforcement source told CNN, and was wearing body armor, according to officials in an Ohio county.

He was Ricky W. Shiffer, 42, of Columbus, the state highway patrol said Friday.

But I was told here that it's only the libs that are violent.  

Account bearing Ohio FBI standoff suspect's name encouraged violence against the agency in posts on Trump social media platform

An account bearing the name of Ricky Shiffer, the man authorities say they killed after he tried Thursday to breach an FBI field office in Cincinnati, made posts on the social media platform founded by Donald Trump referencing the attempt to storm the office and encouraging others online to prepare for a revolutionary-type war.

The post about the FBI office attack was made minutes after the Ohio State Highway Patrol said the incident at the FBI office in Cincinnati began, shortly after 9:15 a.m.

"Well, I thought I had a way through bullet proof glass, and I didn't," the user posted at 9:29 a.m. Thursday on Truth Social, Trump's social media site. "If you don't hear from me, it is true I tried attacking the F.B.I., and it'll mean either I was taken off the internet, the F.B.I. got me, or they sent the regular cops while."

On Tuesday, the day after the FBI executed a search warrant at Mar-a-Lago, the poster wrote people were heading to gather in Palm Beach and if the FBI broke up the group, "kill them."

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

They probably fed him some of that got awful skyline chili. That'd kill anybody.

It takes a sophisticated palate to enjoy Cincinnati chili. 

5 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

It takes a sophisticated palate to enjoy Cincinnati chili. 

yeah, I've seen Billy goats pass on that.

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

yeah, I've seen Billy goats pass on that.

Just to clarify- Cincinnati chili is not intended to be eaten in a bowl as one would consume normal chili. It is mean to be eaten on hotdogs with onions and cheese or on spaghetti with onions and cheese. Hot sauce is optional on either. 

Maga scum, just like the many pieces of sh1t here.  They probably love skyline chili, focking scum

• Like 1

Ban assault nail guns. 

12 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

This thread has taken a very unexpected turn.  🤣

Sorry for being part of the hijacking. I do believe all political/news threads should be hijacked in a similar manner, but I apologize for doing it to yours. 

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

Sorry for being part of the hijacking. I do believe all political/news threads should be hijacked in a similar manner, but I apologize for doing it to yours. 

It's all good.

I've been to Cincinnati many times, seen the Skyline Chili and thought what is the matter with these freaks...but your defense of it today has made me question my own prejudices and the next time I'm in town, I'm going to try a bowl on spaghetti.  

So no matter what, some good has come out of this thread.  :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Barely a mention of this story, that's how crazy things are getting.

There was barely a mention of this on Fox… It’s been plastered all over every other news source out there. And when I read the Fox article yesterday, they said they didn’t have the name of the guy… while just about every other news outlet did have the name. But Fox does have pics of Hunter Biden on vacation right at the top of the page. 

This guy was a Jan 6 terrorist too. And a professed Trump lover, so I think we all know why Fox doesn’t want to run the story.

And forget chili… How about Holtmans doughnuts and Citybird chicken tenders.

"Earlier, two law enforcement sources said a man armed with an AR-15-style rifle got inside the FBI building and fired a nail gun toward personnel before he fled in a car."

Wait, so the guy supposedly had an AR but he fired at FBI agents with a nail gun?  

Yeah, I'm calling buIIshit on this one. :lol:

Link

24 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

"Earlier, two law enforcement sources said a man armed with an AR-15-style rifle got inside the FBI building and fired a nail gun toward personnel before he fled in a car."

Wait, so the guy supposedly had an AR but he fired at FBI agents with a nail gun?  

Link

Oh, I don't doubt this is true.  There are idiots everywhere.

48 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Link

Did he think the nail gun would break the bulletproof glass at the office?

Difficult to determine what a crazy person was thinking when they did crazy sh’t just prior to leaving this world.

Authorities have not announced a motive. But Shiffer had been known to the FBI because he had an unspecified connection to the January 6, 2021, riot at the US Capitol, and because he had associates within a far-right extremist group, two law enforcement sources told CNN Friday.

A social media account bearing Shiffer's name appears to have referenced an attempt to storm an FBI office that day. It also made a "call to arms" -- and called for violence against the agency -- after the FBI executed a search warrant Monday at former President Donald Trump's Florida home. Authorities have not confirmed the account belongs to the suspect.
:( 

9 minutes ago, MDC said:
Authorities have not announced a motive. But Shiffer had been known to the FBI because he had an unspecified connection to the January 6, 2021, riot at the US Capitol, and because he had associates within a far-right extremist group, two law enforcement sources told CNN Friday.

A social media account bearing Shiffer's name appears to have referenced an attempt to storm an FBI office that day. It also made a "call to arms" -- and called for violence against the agency -- after the FBI executed a search warrant Monday at former President Donald Trump's Florida home. Authorities have not confirmed the account belongs to the suspect.

Seems legit. :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Seems legit. :rolleyes:

If it hurt your feelings it must be fake. :( 

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

If it hurt your feelings it must be fake. :( 

The FBI said it so it must be true, right?

:lol: 

Some people never learn. 

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Some people never learn. 

It must be fake because it makes you sad and mad.

How’s the weather in Candyland today? 🌈 

Just now, MDC said:

It must be fake because it makes you sad and mad.

How’s the weather in Candyland today? 🌈 

I'm laughing. You're the one crying. Don't worry, they got him good THIS time. 

8 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I'm laughing. You're the one crying. Don't worry, they got him good THIS time. 

Well, the MAGAtard is dead so yeah.

They got him alright. :dunno: 

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

Well, the MAGAtard is dead so yeah.

They got him alright. :dunno: 

That'll learn him to shoot at the FBI with a nail gun.   :lol:

Poor guy must've been tired from carrying that AR, the nail gun, an air compressor and a generator. 

59 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Some people never learn. 

What are you suggesting?  The FBI created a social media account with this guy’s name?

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Glad they got him. 

no youre not.

you rooted for the jan mob and are attempting to defend their leader.

you expose your closed mindset with every post.  prepare to be driven from modern society.

At about 9:15 a.m. ET Thursday, an armed man tried to breach the visitor screening facility at the FBI field office, the agency said.

An armed suspect who tried to enter the FBI's Cincinnati office is dead after standoff with authorities, officials say

"Upon the activation of an alarm and a response by armed FBI special agents, the subject fled northbound onto Interstate 71," FBI Cincinnati said in a statement.

Ohio State Highway Patrol troopers responded and found the suspect at an interstate rest stop in a Ford Crown Victoria at around 9:37 a.m., the patrol said.

The troopers tried to initiate a traffic stop on the suspect, but he fled and a vehicle pursuit ensued, highway patrol spokesman Lt. Nathan Dennis said. Shots were fired from the suspect's car during the chase, he said.

The suspect exited the highway at state Route 73 in Ohio's Clinton County -- roughly a 45-mile drive northeast of downtown Cincinnati -- and came to a stop on a road nearby around 9:53 a.m., the highway patrol said.

After stopping, the man got out and "engaged officers," the highway patrol said. Gunfire was exchanged between law enforcement and the suspect, who used his vehicle for cover, they said.

Violent rhetoric circulates on the pro-Trump internet following FBI search, including against a judge

The suspect was wearing body armor, according to the Clinton County Emergency Management Agency. A lockdown was in effect within a 1-mile radius of the standoff location, the agency said.

The standoff stretched for several hours as law enforcement tried to negotiate with the suspect, the highway patrol said.

"Once negotiations failed, officers attempted to take the suspect into custody by utilizing less lethal tactics," the agency said. "At approximately 3:42 p.m., the suspect raised a firearm and shots were fired by law enforcement officers."

The suspect was shot and died from his wounds on the scene, the agency said.

The FBI is investigating the circumstances that led to the suspect being shot, the bureau said.

It is unclear what less lethal tactics authorities used as they tried arrest him.

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What are you suggesting?  The FBI created a social media account with this guy’s name?

He doesn’t even know. They just say “fake news” and hope it works out. 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Anything that doesn't support their version of the truth is fake news.  The rest is the truth

19 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Pretty much 95% true. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Some people never learn. 

The FBI is more crooked than a liberal vote counter on election day. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, craftsman said:

The FBI is more crooked than a liberal vote counter on election day. 

So you think they created a fake social media account to frame this guy?

1 hour ago, vomit said:

Anything that doesn't support their version of the truth is fake news.  The rest is the truth

Most ironic poast of the decade. :first:

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

What are you suggesting? That the FBI wouldn't fabricate a story?

2 hours ago, MDC said:

And it almost always does. 

53 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Even if they did, I don’t think they would create a fake social media account to do it 

26 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Even if they did, I don’t think they would create a fake social media account to do it 

:huh:

:lol: This guy

34 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Literally fabricated a plot to kidnap a governor. No problem.

Creating a fake social media account? C'mon man... 

🤣🤣

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

45 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Literally fabricated a plot to kidnap a governor. No problem.

Creating a fake social media account? C'mon man... 

🤣🤣

Do you think they did it here?  Yes or no