Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Armed man killed at Cincinnati FBI office

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Do you think they did it here?  Yes or no

I'll go with the FBI is corrupt and will do anything to help the democrats.

16 minutes ago, Reality said:

Literally fabricated a plot to kidnap a governor. No problem.

Creating a fake social media account? C'mon man... 

🤣🤣

Unpossible! :lol:

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Do you think they did it here?  Yes or no

Look at the famous "nuance" guy looking for absolutes all of a sudden. 

Do I think it's possible? Absolutely.

Do I think it's probable? Most likely. 

Do I think it's 100% accurate? No focking way.

What do you think? Do you believe a guy with an AR chose to pull out the big guns first and open up with a nail gun before retreating to his vehicle, in the parking lot, and drive to a rest stop and wait for the FBI to catch up to him before he took cover behind his vehicle and "raised a weapon", (AR or assault nail gun?), and was subsequently dispatched by the very same FBI agents who allowed him to infiltrate their field office and fire on them with said nail gun? 

Yeah, you're prolly right. It happened just like the FBI said. 

:doh:

16 minutes ago, craftsman said:

So yes?

Just now, TimHauck said:

So yes?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

So yes.  (Period, not question mark)

6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

What do you think? Do you believe a guy with an AR chose to pull out the big guns first and open up with a nail gun before retreating to his vehicle, in the parking lot, and drive to a rest stop and wait for the FBI to catch up to him before he took cover behind his vehicle and "raised a weapon", (AR or assault nail gun?), and was subsequently dispatched by the very same FBI agents who allowed him to infiltrate their field office and fire on them with said nail gun? 

No I don’t think it’s a conspiracy.  What would be the goal?  Simply trying to make Trump look bad?  They’d kill a guy to do that?

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So yes.  (Period, not question mark)

Sorry you are on your period? Not sure how to respond. :dunno:

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

No I don’t think it’s a conspiracy.  What would be the goal?  Simply trying to make Trump look bad?  They’d kill a guy to do that?

You really haven't been paying attention much the last 7 years. Weird.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What happened to “back the blue”? I guess the FBI isn’t part of that?

2x Trump voter. 

Just now, TimHauck said:

:huh:

:)

:D

:lol:

No, never. Governments have never killed people to further their agenda. Not in the history of ever. 

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

How many people have they killed to make Trump look bad?  And don’t say Ashli Babbitt

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Or ever. 

6 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Sorry you are on your period? Not sure how to respond. :dunno:

No need, you answered my question 

How many people have they killed to make Trump look bad?  And don’t say Ashli Babbitt

Not enough to convict him of anything so far. Hasn't stopped them from trying. :lol:

No need, you answered my question 

Yeah, I answered it with "I'll go with the FBI is corrupt and will do anything to help the democrats".

That's the answer. Are you tjis off in the head?

27 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Nobody died, it was a crisis actor.

• Thanks 1

I haven't seen a picture of this guy yet.  Anybody have a link?

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Thanks. :thumbsup:

So dude's only social media account was on Truth? That's convenient. 

I think it's funny that liberals were condemning the GOP in Congress (and citizens who vote for them), for not passing a bill that was supposed to help veterans.  THEN!  Call a Navy veteran out for a mental illness because he's a Trump supporter.  Guess they're only for the military members who are liberals.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Who the f*** cares? He showed up with an AR-15 at a FBI office.

I mean, what the f*** else matters?

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Who the f*** cares? He showed up with an AR-15 at a FBI office.

I mean, what the f*** else matters?

Maybe the reported fact that he shot at them with his side nail gun first. 

I mean, that makes total f*** sense, right?

19 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I don't care if he showed up with the nail file first. He took an AR-15 to an FBI office. End of story. Let him die.

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I don't care if he showed up with the nail file first. He took an AR-15 to an FBI office. End of story. Let him die.

Sure he did. :lol:

7 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Seems the nail gun was for the bullet proof glass-the AR15 for people.

A man identified by two law enforcement sources as Ricky Shiffer, who died in a confrontation with police after he fired a nail gun at a Cincinnati FBI building, appeared to post online in recent days about his desire to kill FBI agents shortly after former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence was searched.

On Truth Social, a social media platform founded by Trump’s media company, Trump Media & Technology Group, Shiffer appeared to have posted a message detailing his failed attempt to gain entry to the FBI building.

“Well, I thought I had a way through bullet proof glass, and I didn’t.  If you don’t hear from me, it is true I tried attacking the F.B.I., and it’ll mean either I was taken off the internet, the F.B.I. got me, or they sent the regular cops while,” the account @RickyWShifferJr wrote at 9:29 a.m. ET, shortly after police allege the shooting occurred.

9 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think it's funny that liberals were condemning the GOP in Congress (and citizens who vote for them), for not passing a bill that was supposed to help veterans.  THEN!  Call a Navy veteran out for a mental illness because he's a Trump supporter.  Guess they're only for the military members who are liberals.

So kinda like all the sympathy posters here had for the guy that “tried to kill” Zeldin?  Oh wait

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So kinda like all the sympathy posters here had for the guy that “tried to kill” Zeldin?  Oh wait

I believe people did show sympathy for that guy. 

19 hours ago, TimHauck said:

So you think they created a fake social media account to frame this guy?

Of course they did...and they did it days before he attacked---cause they have the "precogs".

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I believe people did show sympathy for that guy. 

Nope.   

Crapman was the only one who even mentioned mental illness (which was really all it was), and he was the one that started the thread simply calling him “some dude with a funky knife weapon.” You meanwhile were rambling about how this was a sign that NY was doomed.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Nope.   

Crapman was the only one who even mentioned mental illness (which was really all it was), and he was the one that started the thread simply calling him “some dude with a funky knife weapon.” You meanwhile were rambling about how this was a sign that NY was doomed.

What are you rambling on about now Mooney?

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Nope.   

Yeah, I wasnt rambling at all. The bail laws in NY are a big reason NY is having crime problems. And they are widespread.  If she gets re-elected things won’t get better. They will get worse. 

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Seems the nail gun was for the bullet proof glass-the AR15 for people.

If the guy actually believed a, had to be battery powered, nail gun was going to get through a pane of glass that his AR couldn't, he's a stoopid mutherfocker who hopefully didn't procreate.

I still think this story is buIIshit. If he wanted to kill FBI agents why didn't he just wait in the parking lot for them to come out after his master plan of trying to get through bullet proof glass with a battery powered nail gun (:lol:) failed? 

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

If the guy actually believed a, had to be battery powered, nail gun was going to get through a pane of glass that his AR couldn't, he's a stoopid mutherfocker who hopefully didn't procreate.

I still think this story is buIIshit. If he wanted to kill FBI agents why didn't he just wait in the parking lot for them to come out after his master plan of trying to get through bullet proof glass with a battery powered nail gun (:lol:) failed? 

Since it's been reported he went to the Capitol on January 6th because he believed that the election was stolen from President Trump, I'd say it's a given on your assessment of his intelligence. 

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Since it's been reported he went to the Capitol on January 6th because he believed that the election was stolen from President Trump, I'd say it's a given on your assessment of his intelligence. 

And he's really bad at murdering people. He should have watched fiilm of the 2020 riots. Then he would have been better prepared to kill, maim, set fire, loot, and destroy. :thumbsup: