Sign in to follow this  
Ray_T

Zach Wilson injured

injured knee.   non contact injury. 

Those usually are trouble.  Lets hope its not serious.

dude, you never cheer for an injury. 

Thats just not cool.

2 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

dude, you never cheer for an injury. 

Thats just not cool.

I was cheering for the Jets, not the injury.

Ok, I realize that's not too cool either, but still...

• Like 1

Was he trying to ride another cougar?

7 minutes ago, JOHN 316 said:

Thoughts on Jimmy G riding in to save the day ??

It's the Jets.  Tom Brady couldn't save the day.

If Wilson is gone, then of course they should pursue Jimmy G. 

That’s an acl or torn miniscus at least. Planting and cutting is when either of those or both usually happen. Not good. And if u watch the twitter replay u can see after he plants the right foot to cut back he basically just falls forward like he knew something happened otherwise he prob would’ve stayed on his feet for a few more yards he just went down. 

1 hour ago, Lamb of God said:

That’s an acl or torn miniscus at least. Planting and cutting is when either of those or both usually happen. Not good. And if u watch the twitter replay u can see after he plants the right foot to cut back he basically just falls forward like he knew something happened otherwise he prob would’ve stayed on his feet for a few more yards he just went down. 

quite possibly.

could also possibly be a broken leg.  I've seen injuries like that turn into a broken leg.

one thing I know for sure.... non contact injuries rarely turn out to be nothing.   hes probably missing time.

more likely ACL or meniscus like you said.   Tough break for this young man.

3 hours ago, NelsonAlgren said:

2-4 weeks. Bone bruise. I call BS..

also a meniscus tear.

That was one of the possible outcomes listed.

https://www.nfl.com/news/jets-qb-zach-wilson-knee-diagnosed-with-bone-bruise-meniscus-tear-status-for-wee

Thats a lucky break.  unfortunate he will miss much of exhibition though.

4 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

Thats a lucky break.  unfortunate he will miss much of exhibition though.

It's a bummer overall for him having to miss the rest of training camp, if indeed he does.

That would set him back going into the season. I was looking forward to keeping an eye on the Jets this season. As of right now there's nothing on either NY team worth tuning into. Breece Hall maybe? But if Wilson comes back strong that opens things up a bit to see if he can improve. I liked him coming out of college.

10 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It's a bummer overall for him having to miss the rest of training camp, if indeed he does.

That would set him back going into the season. I was looking forward to keeping an eye on the Jets this season. As of right now there's nothing on either NY team worth tuning into. Breece Hall maybe? But if Wilson comes back strong that opens things up a bit to see if he can improve. I liked him coming out of college.

once he gets to a point where he can throw, he can still participate in camp.  the will be a red (or yellow) non contact jersey he will wear. 

they can still sit him back there and he can go through his progressions and participate for the last week or two of pre season.  he just wont be playing any games.

unfortunate for him but better than what we all thought it was gonna be.

like I said... non contact injuries rarely turn into nothing.  usually they are more serious problems.

3 hours ago, craftsman said:

Saquon Barkley, Kadarious Toney and Wandale Robinson 

Your welcome...

41 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Saquon Barkley, Kadarious Toney and Wandale Robinson 

Your welcome...

Barkley in 2020 was a zero with an injury and his big comeback in 2021 had him with 3.7 yards per carry, 2 total TDs rushing,  and under 600 yards rushing in 13 games. That's exciting to look forward to. :rolleyes:

Toney, played 10 games, was a headcase, got injured, and averaged less than 4 catches a game when he did play. Zero TDs. Dude loves to run around in circles instead of trying to go forward on the football field.

Wandale Robinson, 5'8" 185. with Daniel Jones throwing to him. Have fun with that. 

You have to be a Giants fan to eagerly want to watch that trio. As for me, no thanks. Hope it works out for you when you draft them all.  

28 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Barkley in 2020 was a zero with an injury and his big comeback in 2021 had him with 3.7 yards per carry, 2 total TDs rushing,  and under 600 yards rushing in 13 games. That's exciting to look forward to. :rolleyes:

Toney, played 10 games, was a headcase, got injured, and averaged less than 4 catches a game when he did play. Zero TDs. Dude loves to run around in circles instead of trying to go forward on the football field.

Wandale Robinson, 5'8" 185. with Daniel Jones throwing to him. Have fun with that. 

You have to be a Giants fan to eagerly want to watch that trio. As for me, no thanks. Hope it works out for you when you draft them all.  

I guess you can always watch the Bears, you know they've got... and... also... Never mind.....