Sign in to follow this  
Horseman

Miss Piggy - You're Fired!

Wouldn't be surprised if WD makes her delete those tweets with Miss Piggy.  Don't know how, but I'm guessing Twitter will help.

16 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Liz Cheney calls on Democratic voters to switch parties, give her boost in GOP primary

Cheney faces Trump-backed Harriet Hageman and others in Tuesday's primary

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/liz-cheney-calls-democratic-voters-switch-parties-give-her-boost-gop-primary

In NJ, if you change parties to vote in the primary, you have to do it 55 days before the election.  If you are registered and have no party designation, then you can declare on election day and still vote.

If Cheney wins from this tactic, I guarantee you that tomorrow, the steps will be put in place to change their laws of party affiliation.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

In NJ, if you change parties to vote in the primary, you have to do it 55 days before the election.  If you are registered and have no party designation, then you can declare on election day and still vote.

While only members of a given party are allowed to vote in that party's primary in Wyoming, the state does allow for same-day voter registration. This means that people can switch parties the same day they vote, so those who had been Democrats can become Republicans just to vote for Cheney in the primary, where her main challenger is Harriet Hageman.

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

While only members of a given party are allowed to vote in that party's primary in Wyoming, the state does allow for same-day voter registration. This means that people can switch parties the same day they vote, so those who had been Democrats can become Republicans just to vote for Cheney in the primary, where her main challenger is Harriet Hageman.

Yeah, I read the article.  I was just giving perspective.  Also, I updated my post probably while you were responding.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vomit said:

horsesh1t has gone full retard :lol:

Tranny lover speaks!

You like'em fat, despite not knowing what it means when they say they want a big D.  

58 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Liz Cheney calls on Democratic voters to switch parties, give her boost in GOP primary

Cheney faces Trump-backed Harriet Hageman and others in Tuesday's primary

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/liz-cheney-calls-democratic-voters-switch-parties-give-her-boost-gop-primary

Unreal.  RINO not even hiding it.  What a shameful family.  

2 hours ago, craftsman said:

Ain't this the truth. It's not over until hours after the polls close. 

Hang on....have you guys taken into account all of those "last minute ballots" that will come in from an unknown source?  That may put Cheney over the top.  Believe me, the DNC owes her one so this might her ask.  

I don't like the "Miss Piggy" thing; oppose her on the merits and take the high ground.  :thumbsdown: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I don't like the "Miss Piggy" thing; oppose her on the merits and take the high ground.  :thumbsdown: 

This 

there is a hint of resemblance however.

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

This 

Yeah I know... just saying I don't like it.  :kicksrock:

Take the high road with these scum bags? No thanks. Asking for democrats to vote her in as a republican so she can continue to spend every waking moment of her days to obsessively join the witch hunt on Trump? I feel comparing her to Miss Piggy is an insult to Miss Piggy.

We don't need any RINOs in office. Just run for what you represent. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

this right here is the singular reason the democrats run everything in this country.  democrats know that all they need to do is paint a republican candidate or official as not taking the high ground and a flood of republicans will run away.  that is how they took over education, the media, science, etc.  it was just THIS ONE THING that did it.

5 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

this right here is the singular reason the democrats run everything in this country.  democrats know that all they need to do is paint a republican candidate or official as not taking the high ground and a flood of republicans will run away.  that is how they took over education, the media, science, etc.  it was just THIS ONE THING that did it.

I'm so, so sorry that I let Democrats dictate my moral high ground and enabled them to run everything in this country.  :( 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm so, so sorry that I let Democrats dictate my moral high ground and enabled them to run everything in this country.  :( 

Yeah. The conservative high road in this case should be to stop the democrats from them taking control of everything and dictate to everyone else how to think and how to act.

13 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I didn't know so many of you cared about Wyoming politics.  :shocking:

Has nothing to do with their states rights.  They can do what they want.

39 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

trust me, democrats are FULLY aware at how a good chunk of republicans will stand firm on that.

I can get the "standing on principle" thing and would respect Cheney even though I completely disagree with her takes on Jan 6 and Trump.    

But the thing that broke me with Cheney was the Jan 6 hearing.    At this point if you are willing to get on a committee that's been bastardized by Pelosi and includes Adam Schiff - then you are dead to me as a republican.    You cannot have lived thru the last 6-7 years and still play nice with Nancy and Schiff.    Nope, no, nah, GFY, etc.   Those two are poison.    You cannot in good conscience play nice with them and still look yourself in the mirror.   

If the hearing was something that was handled the way they always did it before and there was equal representation - OK I can handle that.    But a soon as nasty Nancy took it in the direction she did - if you as a republican congressperson don't push yourself away from that table and excuse yourself from the whole F-ing thing - then you are no longer a republican and shouldn't be representing them in congress.    That's the line and you just crossed it.    Goodbye, don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out. . .

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump·16m

If Liz Cheney loses tonight, the Fake News Media will do everything within their power to play it down and pretend that it was not a referendum on the Unselects - That it was no big deal. Actually, it would be a very big deal, one of the biggest!

:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

This 

A hint?  She's got the pig snout nose and everything.

Cheney will deliver pointed address tonight marking "the beginning of the battle" to confront Trump, aides say.

:lol:  Beginning of the end.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

What a pathetic worm. 

Thing is, it worked. She gained a ton of votes. Probably not good enough though. Hopefully.

The rumor currently making the rounds is she will run for the Presidency in 2024. 

I guess once you lose the Senate seat to a dope you just run for a higher seat :dunno:

• Confused 1