Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Wendy’s employee in Arizona punched 67-year-old in the head, charged with murder after man died

Should be a hate crime. I think they removed the video portion in twitter but the link shows the guy just knocking the old man into another world. Damn. 

And they forgot to put in the title of the article that it was a black guy who killed a white guy. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/wendys-employee-arizona-punched-head-charged-murder-man-died-police

The Prescott Valley Police Department said the employee came from behind the counter and blindsided the older man

An elderly customer in Arizona who was punched in the head by a Wendy’s employee has died, police said. 

The employee has also been arrested.

Antoine Kendrick, 35, was arrested and faces charges of second-degree murder after authorities said he punched a 67-year-old at a Wendy’s located in Prescott Valley last month, who died days later, AZ Central reported. 

It will be interesting to hear the justification by the assailant and his attorney.  I imagine they will paint the customer as abusive, and who knows.  Still, no abusive language, no matter how vile, presuming that will be the case, justifies a blindside attack on the elderly killing them.  

This reminded me of any number of black on white and black on asian assaults in NYC.  You have seen them.  A black guy runs up from behind on an elderly person, has no verbal interaction, merely smashes the person to the ground, and then goes upon their merry way.  Seems to be the new thing.

13 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

It will be interesting to hear the justification by the assailant and his attorney.  I imagine they will paint the customer as abusive, and who knows.  Still, no abuseive langiage, no matter how vile, presuming that will be the case, justifies a blindside attack on the elderly killing them.  

This reminded me of any nimber of black on white and black on asian assaults in NYC.  You have seen them.  A black guy runs up from behind on an elderly person, has no verbal interaction, merely smashes the person to the ground, and then goes upon their merry way.  Seems to be the new thing.

The guy will try anything to get out of it. He was called the N word, he's very sorry, his mom just died, he was abused as a child, he has mental illness, etc...

But there is no reason on this planet that after 5 minutes in front of a judge, he shouldn't be put to death. No jail time, no last meal, no appeals, no nothing. Death penalty to be carried out immediately. He has proven himself to be cancer to society without a doubt. 

Punch someone, they fine. no crime. Punch someone, they fall and smack dey head. prison.

Justice system is retarded. The act should be the crime, not the result. 

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

Punch someone, they fine. no crime. Punch someone, they fall and smack dey head. prison.

Justice system is retarded. The act should be the crime, not the result. 

Punching someone is assault, that is a crime, but only if the person presses charges.

Are you saying that assault and murder should have the same penalty?

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Punching someone is assault, that is a crime, but only if the person presses charges.

Are you saying that assault and murder should have the same penalty?

What about if you shoot someone and they live vs. shooting that same person and they die?

Doesn't matter though, I heard that there were something like 47 people shot in Chicago over the past weekend, and 0 arrests were made. The police are busy protecting the people involved with the movie scenes they are making in the city. 

The sort of stuff that never happens in Massachusetts.  Mainly due to the lack of......uhhhh......people living in poverty. 

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

An elderly customer in Arizona who was punched in the head by a Wendy’s employee has died, police said. 

Since when is 67 considered "elderly"?  I get it that it is retirement age, but I would use the term elderly. :dunno:

Seems like we had a thread recently where a fast food employee dumped boiling water on a black customer, and everyone here cheered.  Now a black guy punches a white guy, and he should be put to death. :lol:  Never change GC.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, vomit said:

Seems like we had a thread recently where a fast food employee dumped boiling water on a black customer, and everyone here cheered.  Now a black guy punches a white guy, and he should be put to death. :lol:  Never change GC.

The 67 year old man wasn't coming around the counter into the kitchen to fight with the employee like the black lady was at the Taco Bell. 

Interesting who the aggressors always seem to be.

You really need to think before you post such dumb statements.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

The 67 year old man wasn't coming around the counter into the kitchen to fight with the employee like black lady was. 

You really need to think before you post such dumb statements.

OK, so if the white guy was coming around the counter, then we're good with the KO here?

5 minutes ago, vomit said:

OK, so if the white guy was coming around the counter, then we're good with the KO here?

Hell yeah

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, vomit said:

Yes, it would be justifiable to defend yourself. I would question a built 35 year old being scared of a 67 year old little guy, but who knows if he's carrying a knife? Remember the bodega guy who had to stab his way out of being pummeled? He also was stabbed by the woman. You don't go into other people's work space with intent to attack. That Taco Bell lady was pissed and who knows if she is carrying a knife. Screw that. Stay on your side of the counter.  

For you to compare the two situations is simply farcical. 

15 minutes ago, vomit said:

Trick question: Utoilet wouldn’t have posted that story in the first place. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trick question: Utoilet wouldn’t have posted that story in the first place. 

From a guy who went on vacation with his family and posted ad nauseum on this site the whole time. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, vomit said:

LOL, what a 🤡

51 minutes ago, kutulu said:

For the record, be did order a Whopper.

Small fries, Big Mac. 
You be illin’. 

2 hours ago, Mungwater said:

I bet the old dude dipped his fries in a frosty

Well now we're down to justifiable homicide.  🤔

3 minutes ago, Ron 'Tator Salad' White said:

I would expect this to happen at a Popeyes 

Black on black crime doesn't get any press though. 

1 hour ago, vomit said:

Yes, exactly.

2 hours ago, vomit said:

Link to this other thread?

35 minutes ago, DonS said:

Black on black crime doesn't get any press though. 

Except on that hip hop America or whatever it is called site.

2 hours ago, craftsman said:

What about if you shoot someone and they live vs. shooting that same person and they die?

Doesn't matter though, I heard that there were something like 47 people shot in Chicago over the past weekend, and 0 arrests were made. The police are busy protecting the people involved with the movie scenes they are making in the city. 

Whether the arrests are made or not, it has nothing to do with the charge/crime.  If you shoot someone, it's at least assault and likely attempted murder.  If they die, it's murder.  The result of the crime does matter.  Doesn't mean the act isn't a crime.  Murder can get you anywhere up to life (33 years), and attempted murder can get you up to 20 years.  It's not like one gets swept under the rug while the other is massive.

18 minutes ago, Strike said:

Link to this other thread?

I found the story by a quick google. Took me right to the utube of it. That chick was not happy about her service or something. She was coming to get someone til she was stopped in her tracks. Right in the face.

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I found the story by a quick google. Took me right to the utube of it. That chick was not happy about her service or something. She was coming to get someone til she was stopped in her tracks. Right in the face.

I don't care about the video.  I want to read all the comments from the GC where we made fun of this black person for getting boiling water dumped on them.  I'm sure Vomit would never misrepresent the people here but I just want to see it in context.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

I don't care about the video.  I want to read all the comments from the GC where we made fun of this black person for getting boiling water dumped on them.  I'm sure Vomit would never misrepresent the people here but I just want to see it in context.

I bumped the thread.

9 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I bumped the thread.

Thanks.  So I looked through the first page.  A couple of observations:

1)  Only a few posters even participated in that thread.  Not sure how Vomit can say "EVERYONE" cheered about these two individuals getting hot water thrown on them.

2)  I didn't see ANYONE in that thread cheer about it.  A couple of people took Taco Bell's side.  BFD.  This is America.  People are allowed to have differing opinions.

So, as I expected, Vomit is just spewing vomit again. 

1 hour ago, frank said:

Small fries, Big Mac. 
You be illin’. 

:nono: White Castle fries only come in one size.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Thanks.  So I looked through the first page.  A couple of observations:

1)  Only a few posters even participated in that thread.  Not sure how Vomit can say "EVERYONE" cheered about these two individuals getting hot water thrown on them.

2)  I didn't see ANYONE in that thread cheer about it.  A couple of people took Taco Bell's side.  BFD.  This is America.  People are allowed to have differing opinions.

So, as I expected, Vomit is just spewing vomit again. 

The people who got hit with the water were black. Of course any centrist, or left of centrist, would think everyone cheered. 

5 hours ago, vomit said:

Just making things up again. You can tell this guy has lived a nice, cushy, soft life. 

2 hours ago, kutulu said:

:nono: White Castle fries only come in one size.

White Castle fries. :nono:

Give me their double jalapeno cheeseburgers. :thumbsup: