SlinkyMcGoo

Custom Scoring: 50+ Yards

Does FFToday carry 50+ yard rushing game projections?  I can't find the 100+ yard game projections on website even though they get refreshed in draftbuddy so wasn't sure if they were available somewhere else... I was going to use projections from FantasySharks in custom scoring, was wondering if any other sites provide this.  

Hi Slinky. Your right, I don't believe Mike's 100+ yard rushing and receiving game projections are on the website, but they are in Draft Buddy. If you go to the RB tab, scroll right, then you'll see them in the first large yellow highlighted section.

If you'd like to adjust for 50+ yard rushing or receiving yard bonuses, here is what you can do... take Mike's projections for 100+ and copy them and paste them over on the same tab under Custom 1 (far right). Then adjust the projections as you see fit - double or even more, since 50 is much more likely than 100.

Now go to the custom scoring tab and for RB, and say you get 3 points for a 50+ yard rushing game. Change the name of the stat, and put "3" under FF Pts. Do not change anything under Ranking, as that performs a different function.