@ a poster you miss

Another great thread by Ed. 

This place would be shite without @edjr

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Another great thread by Ed. 

This place would be shite without @edjr

George is getting upset!

the easiest way to disappear is to say you are gonna hike on Mount Everest.  If you never return, its not like anyone is gonna look for your body.  And even if they did look, there are already so many frozen bodies up there that its like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Meglamaniac said:

I'm still here from time to time but thanks

Unlike the Jags :(

:cheers:

Dan Sez, Tarheel Boy, Woo Hoo Jim, Kadaver, EndGame, Scorpion, torridjoe, Smitty, Swerski….and others. 

Another list I didn't make!

:banana:

:pointstosky:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, nzoner said:

So much for asking how's everyone doing.

:wave:

:cheers:

On 8/18/2022 at 11:36 AM, KSB2424 said:

I miss this guy too. Hey @edjr, the other day I fired up Guild Wars and started playing. A couple years back I fired it up and got my son an account. Remember, back when we played he was a baby in the background? Now he's a teenager and we played together. Damn it's been a long time since I visited this site. I'm amazed some of the old timers are still here. 

34 minutes ago, jvirne said:

I miss this guy too. Hey @edjr, the other day I fired up Guild Wars and started playing. A couple years back I fired it up and got my son an account. Remember, back when we played he was a baby in the background? Now he's a teenager and we played together. Damn it's been a long time since I visited this site. I'm amazed some of the old timers are still here. 

Welcome Back. Please Stay.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jvirne said:

You called?

Hey...good to see ya man!!!  Trogdor is a teenager now?  Wow, time flies!!  We need your creative writing!!

9 hours ago, jvirne said:

:cheers:  of course I remember. Hours upon hours. Never winter nights was a good time as well. I play fortnite with my kid, he just turned 9.,  beautiful thing. 

On 8/23/2022 at 9:51 PM, Cruzer said:

Dan Sez, Tarheel Boy, Woo Hoo Jim, Kadaver, EndGame, Scorpion, torridjoe, Smitty, Swerski….and others. 

Swerski can Fock the fock right off! 😡

• Haha 2

On 8/19/2022 at 9:00 AM, Bert said:

TRF posts a little at The Sanctuary and a lot on Facebook. He, Jetdoc, Farmer Bernie and I got this group text going after I told TRF that I'd been trying to track down FB for years and couldn't find him. TRF had his number, and that was that.

It's been a lot of gay texting ever since. 

@dalem

@mranonymous

@farmerbernie

@rurbaniak

@danzone

@sawilson

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

TRF posts a little at The Sanctuary and a lot on Facebook. He, Jetdoc, Farmer Bernie and I got this group text going after I told TRF that I'd been trying to track down FB for years and couldn't find him. TRF had his number, and that was that.

@dalem

@mranonymous

@farmerbernie

@rurbaniak

@danzone

@sawilson

😅

Threadkiller was always good for a chuckle here and there along with the occasional knee slapper.

Agree with those who mentioned TD Ryan & Tanatastic. Wonder what happened to taint he was good on the main board.

TBBM

Phillybear

Two of the best minds and writers on the board. 

Nzoner and  Drobs…and a few more. 

12 hours ago, BufordT said:

Threadkiller was always good for a chuckle here and there along with the occasional knee slapper.

Agree with those who mentioned TD Ryan & Tanatastic. Wonder what happened to taint he was good on the main board.

Sadly Taint turned into a political loon, like has happened to far too many on this board. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

Penny posts occasionally at FBG; I wonder if the demise of the politics board might entice him to dip his toe back into these murky waters.  🤔

Mobb made a cameo here recently, I forget what thread.

Looking back on it, minus Kunthulu the die nasty league original 12 were a pretty solid bunch. Even pocolts. 

15 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

@dalem

@mranonymous

@farmerbernie

@rurbaniak

@danzone

@sawilson

How is FB doing?  Is he still married to baby momma?

Tell TRF and JetDoc I said hello and ask if their old azzes ever go out for drinks anymore.  

12 minutes ago, Bert said:

How is FB doing?  Is he still married to baby momma?

Tell TRF and JetDoc I said hello and ask if their old azzes ever go out for drinks anymore.  

He's doing great. Just doing the family thing in Dallas. I'll let them know. Jetdoc is still in Houstor. TRF moved to Austin.

2 hours ago, edjr said:

Looking back on it, minus Kunthulu the die nasty league original 12 were a pretty solid bunch. Even pocolts. 

3 minutes ago, kutulu said:

you know I'm j/k. fockface 

4 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Didnt he get his kidney taken in the phillipines or something?  

I assume so :(