IrishMike

Where would you rank QB's in this format?

.25 per completion

-.25 per incomplete

6 pts per TD pass

It is a .5 PPR 12T league

QB

RB RB

WR WR WR

(RB/WR/TE) -2

bench 7

11 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Below everyone else.  (Of course, you won't be drafting any Ks, Ds, or TEs.)

So do not look at things much different except maybe look at Herbert, Burrow, etc who do throw more?

Double digit rounds. 

35 minutes ago, IrishMike said:

So do not look at things much different except maybe look at Herbert, Burrow, etc who do throw more?

I have a league that gives a full +1 per completion and a full -1 per incompletion, and the difference between the high-volume passers and the low-volume passers was 4 pts per game or less.  With only 1/4 of the points, I can only imagine that QBs in your league will have about one full point of separation between the high-volume and the low-volume passers.

Hard to believe you don't get points for passing yards, but there's a league for everyone, I guess.

2 hours ago, IrishMike said:

.25 per completion

-.25 per incomplete

6 pts per TD pass

It is a .5 PPR 12T league

QB

RB RB

WR WR WR

(RB/WR/TE) -2

bench 7

you and your leagues with wacky scoring.....

This would upgrade QB compared to normal 1/2 point PPR rules, but largely the completion and TD rules really mean there is a larger difference between the have and the have not QB's.   so if drafting a top QB who throws lots of TD and has a high pass percentage, youd probably have to draft them close to a round earlier than you normally would in a 1/2 point ppr league.

if you go with the weepaws school of drafting,  your QB's ranked 6-12 probably have largely no change to where you draft them.

I have not run the numbers so its not overly reliable, but your top 3 or 4 QBs should be going at least a half round earlier than normal.  possibly a full round early.  

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

I have a league that gives a full +1 per completion and a full -1 per incompletion, and the difference between the high-volume passers and the low-volume passers was 4 pts per game or less.  With only 1/4 of the points, I can only imagine that QBs in your league will have about one full point of separation between the high-volume and the low-volume passers.

Hard to believe you don't get points for passing yards, but there's a league for everyone, I guess.

We do my bad 1 pt per 25