Sign in to follow this  
Lamb of God

Newly acquired keeper team. Pick 2.

So I acquired a keeper team and draft is Tomm. Rules are full ppr, and u can keep one person at each position without it costing picks,   So 10 teams have full 15rds of picks, so it gets deep and u can keep a player indefinitely from what I know. Anyway my keepers are:

wilsoN, Henry, Hopkins, higbee , and a dst. 

so I have pick 2 and it’s not a snake draft so I also have pick 12. Should I go Kamara or swift or since Hopkins is old and suspended use the second pick on a young wr thatd prob be my keeper next year in Debo or Pittman. So a lot of the first and second rd guys get kept so the player pool is made up of mostly players in the 3-7rd range. 

Henry and Swift is a good start, even in a ppr.  

7 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Henry and Swift is a good start, even in a ppr.  

If I go rb and the top 12 go I’ll be looking at possibly dj moore, mclaurin, or mike Williams at pick 12 where I’d go wr.  But having Henry think fading a rb at 2 and taking deebo or Pittman would be an idea as now I’d have my keeper wr and I’m all onboard with Pittman this year. Then I could grab whatever rb is left, Akers, aj Dillon, Conner, Gibson, Harris, hunt. Thinking Henry can make up that ground having a weaker rb2. 

57 minutes ago, Lamb of God said:

Thinking Henry can make up that ground having a weaker rb2.

If you have Henry and Swift in a PPR league, it won't be you that needs to make up ground at RB--the league will be chasing you.

WRs are deep this year--got the 'nads for a Lions' triple-stack with Amon-Ra and Goff alongside Swift?

2 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

If you have Henry and Swift in a PPR league, it won't be you that needs to make up ground at RB--the league will be chasing you.

WRs are deep this year--got the 'nads for a Lions' triple-stack with Amon-Ra and Goff alongside Swift?

Amon-ra is a keeper and not available. My hope is if I get swift at 2 or kamara then I can maybe get Allen at 12 or even dj moore or possibly Sutton. 

1 hour ago, Lamb of God said:

If I go rb and the top 12 go I’ll be looking at possibly dj moore, mclaurin, or mike Williams at pick 12 where I’d go wr.  But having Henry think fading a rb at 2 and taking deebo or Pittman would be an idea as now I’d have my keeper wr and I’m all onboard with Pittman this year. Then I could grab whatever rb is left, Akers, aj Dillon, Conner, Gibson, Harris, hunt. Thinking Henry can make up that ground having a weaker rb2. 

I'd rather have swift over Deebo.  By all accounts Aiyuk is coming on strong, so Deebo isn't going to be the main focal point every game like last year.  Grab George Pickens in say the 7th round and you'll have your keeper.

• Like 1

I would pick Swift.