Sign in to follow this  
DocNiner

BOLD PREDICTIONS for 2022 Season

Didn't see this topic anywhere so I'll post it. The 2022 season holds hope and promise for 32 teams. A lot of thosehopes will be dashed but there will be a few who excede those expectations. So, what are your bold predictions for this year? I'll get the ball rolling.

QB TREY LANCE(SF)- He will finish as a top 5 fantasy QB this year. Yeah I'm a 49er Homer but I just think he has enough overall talent to put up big fantasy numbers. He certainly can run when things break down and could quite possibly rush for 1,000 yds. He'll throw 28 tds, rush for 1,000 yds & 10 tds.

May not be real.bold but I'll post another.one later. Let's see who you guys think will blow up this year.

Gabriel Davis will score more fantasy points than Stefon Diggs.

Cam Akers will be a top 5 RB.

Chris Olave will be ROY.

Barkley finished RB1

Julio Jones has the most fantasy points of any TB pass catcher

Tom Brady wins the Masked Singer, quits football to star as the lead in the new off broadway musical Peyton Manning The Musical

• Haha 1

Actually, I like all 3 of your predictions Showboat. I'm big on Gabe Davis this year after his 4td playoff game. I think Akers bounces back in a big way from.his Achilles injury and he'llmget the ball a ton with Staffords elbow issue. Olave could get ROY if Winston stays healthy and Thomas drawing most of the coverage. Guess I'm a little biased too as I have all 3 of these guys on my team in several leagues. Good job.

1. D. Swift plays all 17 and finishes as a top 3 RB in Ppr leagues. 2. D.Njoku finishes as a top 5 TE. 3. G. Pickens leads all rookie wr in TD’s.

4 hours ago, jrokh said:

1. D. Swift plays all 17 and finishes as a top 3 RB in Ppr leagues. 2. D.Njoku finishes as a top 5 TE. 3. G. Pickens leads all rookie wr in TD’s.

your dynasty team?

The Cowboys D/ST is the top fantasy defensive unit in fantasy football.

Micah Parsons, Trevon Diggs, and some new rookie who ran a punt and kickoff back for a TD last night = big fantasy points!

3 hours ago, Emerson's Boozers said:

Aaron Rodgers wins his third straight MVP award. Distributing the ball evenly among his receivers will lead to his best season ever.

And a 3-0 loss at Lambeau in the first playoff game 🤣

33 minutes ago, taco breath said:

your dynasty team?

Don’t play Dynasty, and I haven’t done any drafts yet. These are bold predictions, try and keep up…

Gainwell of the Eagles finishes in the top 15 for Rbs is n half ppr.  

Mccaffery playes in all 17 games , and finishes second too Henry for Rbs.  

Hockensen stays healthy and leads the Lions in rec.  

Stafford misses 6 plus games because of his elbow. 

Juju is a wr1 in half ppr.  

Dobbins finishes as a rb1 half ppr  

C Kirk doesn’t score a td this season  

S Michel ends up being the top ff producer at rb for the Dolphins half ppr   

Thanks  

Fournette will be a top five rb half ppr. The Chubb won’t finish in the top 12 half ppr. 

More to come. 

Thank you OP, always love this thread.  

Why? 

1 hour ago, Showboat said:

By the end of the season it will be clear that Josh Palmer is the Chargers alpha WR.

Nice

T Taylor will start at least 6 or more games for the Gmen , and it won’t because of a injury to Dimes. 

Devante Parker has a good year and actually finishes in the top 25 for WR playing in a New England Offense that has (to some degree) been opened up

Joe B is the top qb

cowboys/pats have the best scoring special teams/dfenses

j chase top wr

Brady has a huge year, sb win and retires…..yes, i said this last year too lol!

Jonathan Taylor repeats as top ppr rb, which has not happened in forever!

Doubs emerges as top wr for GB

Bills go to SB and G. Davis is 2nd best wr of the year behind chase.

2 minutes ago, pipeman said:

Amon-Ra St. Brown finishes top 10 in PPR. 

Wow, you expect him to drop a full five spots in his sophomore slump?

That IS bold!

23 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Wow, you expect him to drop a full five spots in his sophomore slump?

That IS bold!

Go back to your Glamour Shots skank, troll. Moving into the top 10 from his 22nd place finish last year is substantial, especially given his current #24 in WR PPR.

9 minutes ago, pipeman said:

Go back to your Glamour Shots skank, troll. Moving into the top 10 from his 22nd place finish last year is substantial, especially given his current #24 in WR PPR.

Over the second half of the season, he was the WR5 in PPR scoring.

But even that's not really fair.

It wasn't until Ben Johnson took over offensive coordinator duties from Anthony Lynn for the last six weeks that Amon-Ra really found his stride.

Over the last six weeks of the season, Amon-Ra was the WR2 in PPR scoring, 11.2 points behind Cooper Kupp over that stretch, and ahead of third place, Davante Adams, by 25.1 points.

Ben Johnson was fully promoted to Offensive Coordinator this offseason.

Cooper Kupp is a top 5 pick.

You can get Amon-Ra in the 5th round.

You're welcome, ya ungrateful bastid.

Price rb for the Niners will be their rb1a by week six.  

Thanks. 

Sammy Watkins finally has the breakout year people have been looking for his whole career and leads the Packers in receiving yards.    Shocking both himself and the rest of the world.

Aaron Rodgers then retires stating  'If I can make a player out of this guy, my lifes work is done'

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ray_T said:

Sammy Watkins finally has the breakout year people have been looking for his whole career and leads the Packers in receiving yards.    Shocking both himself and the rest of the world.

Aaron Rodgers then retires stating  'If I can make a player out of this guy, my lifes work is done'

Nice. 

On 8/22/2022 at 11:29 PM, weepaws said:

Price rb for the Niners will be their rb1a by week six.  

Thanks. 

Wow, that is a little bold but certainly it could happen. I don't worry about Trey Sermon being an obstacle for T. Price. Sermon's still in the doghouse. I know Mitchell has been dealing with some minor injuries this summer and that.certainly has help Price to get reps. If Price is gonna be RB1 for the 9ers it benefits him that Shanhan is his coach. We know Sganny knows how to play the running game and get the most.out of his backs. Price has got the talent to be a successful rb in year one. He definitely will have to contend with Mitchell who is NOT a bad rb and if he stays healthy Price will have a bigger hill to climb. In all I like the  of both Mitchell and Price having decent numbers. It'd be awesome if they ended up similar to the duo of Chubb and Hunt but we'll have to see.

I like Mitchel, but so far he can’t stay healthy, even right now he isn’t.  

T Price by week 6.  

On 8/21/2022 at 8:35 AM, Showboat said:

Cam Akers will be a top 5 RB.

This one wasn't so be if you only count weeks 13 through 17 :lol: