Sign in to follow this  
vanrebl

who would you pick?

Im going to have the choice of McCaffrey, Henry or Dalvin Cook all coming off injuries
who do you take?

going to keep a running total and post in 24 hrs

Mixon but of the 3 listed I'd take Henry. Even though I think he's been over used and Cook is most likely the safest choice. 

I would take the number one ff scoring rb for this upcoming season, that’s Henry.  

Good luck. 

Thanks. 

Derrick Henry, easy

Then I would take Dalvin Cook 2nd

McCaffrey 3rd

Tough choice. I was on the CMC train a week ago and have since talked myself out of it.  I love watching Cook and the Vikes will be the best offense of those three teams. But I'd prob take Henry 1st. I can see Henry gridding up more FF points by season's end. Any of those three dudes can anchor your team though so don't beat yourself up over it. 

4 hours ago, Grack said:

Tough choice. I was on the CMC train a week ago and have since talked myself out of it.  I love watching Cook and the Vikes will be the best offense of those three teams. But I'd prob take Henry 1st. I can see Henry gridding up more FF points by season's end. Any of those three dudes can anchor your team though so don't beat yourself up over it. 

Henry scares me because of how bad the Titans offense will be. I am not sold on there defense either so they will be playing from behind and will give up on the run.

5 hours ago, Grack said:

it is tough to put your faith in someone who basically hasnt played in 2 years.....  no matter how good he is.

I can understand that.   Cook and Henry are better options in my opinion

31 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Jesus christ you need help early in round 1?

chill dude.  people get bored and put all kinds of questions out there.

and sometimes they know what they wanna do and just wanna take it to the board to see their opinion on the matter.

its fine.

10 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Jesus christ you need help early in round 1?

i am going with Henry i was just curious how others would  pick

On 8/23/2022 at 10:03 PM, weepaws said:

I would take the number one ff scoring rb for this upcoming season, that’s Henry.  

Good luck. 

Thanks. 

Henry is toast

3 hours ago, wolves111 said:

Henry is toast

He’s a slice of bread🙃