Sign in to follow this  
TommyGavin

WFAN Tattoo poll

Well not surprised as it is a sports station. 
They ran a Twitter poll asking which tattoo would get ?

Wifes name

Pets name

Favorite team logo

Logo won at 72%

Anyone here have a sports team logo ?

No tattoo for me, but if those were the options I would go with sports team.

I love my wife, but a tattoo of her name makes it seem like you are whipped. 

Pet’s name. 

Tattoos are forever, and it’s highly unlikely I will have a marriage qualify for that. I gamble and don’t have favorite teams outside the Reds and I don’t love them that much. 

2 minutes ago, posty said:

Tattoos are stupid on both men and women...

I should of set an over under bet for when you would post that. I knew it was coming. 4th reply. 

Pets name

I don't have any tattoos but my buddy got his kids feet prints, I thought that was pretty cool.

I don't, but it would work for me, as my favorite team logo is of my ancestors.

44 minutes ago, kutulu said:

I don't have any tattoos but my buddy got his kids feet prints, I thought that was pretty cool.

I have a few (sorry to disappoint you Posty) - I also have a buddy with both his kids new born footprints- however I think that is a black chick thing to do - on their boobs. See it all the time. 

Have my daughters name on my wrist. 

A Saints fleur de lis on my foot is next. 

15 hours ago, posty said:

Tattoos are stupid on both men and women...

This. 

Theres nothing that important that either people didnt already know about me or that I couldn’t just tell them. Its a conversation/hey look at me piece of “art”

6 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

This. 

Theres nothing that important that either people didnt already know about me or that I couldn’t just tell them. Its a conversation/hey look at me piece of “art”

I have a cross that says “In Memory of dad” on my back  

Kinda means a lot to me  

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

I have a cross that says “In Memory of dad” on my back  

Kinda means a lot to me  

Yeah I mean I don’t mean this in any disrespectful way. I lost my father 8 years ago. You don’t love him more because you now have this tattoo. It’s not like you’re going to forget about it that you need to reminder.. And again I mean this respectfully …I just don’t understand the point of it?

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

Yeah I mean I don’t mean this in any disrespectful way. I lost my father 8 years ago. You don’t love him more because you now have this tattoo. It’s not like you’re going to forget about it that you need to reminder.. And again I mean this respectfully …I just don’t understand the point of it?

I hear ya. He passed when I was 16 got the  tattoo at 18 and do not regret it. My son is going to get a similar tattoo for my step father that passed 5 years ago. He was the only grandfather he knew. 
I think being discreet is key. I have guys at work with neck tattoos- back of their hand - that stuff I think is stupid. 

12 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

I hear ya. He passed when I was 16 got the  tattoo at 18 and do not regret it. My son is going to get a similar tattoo for my step father that passed 5 years ago. He was the only grandfather he knew. 
I think being discreet is key. I have guys at work with neck tattoos- back of their hand - that stuff I think is stupid. 

Yeah I get it. Again people love them for their own reasons. I think it just comes down to people being wired differently. Neither is wrong.

Is there ever a picture or mugshot of some scumbag criminal where they don’t have a tattoo? Sorry folks, it’s a trash thing now. Any one time it might have been edgy and hip, but it’s just something trash does now. A lot. 

https://www.eurekalert.org/news-releases/960976

But the inks used for tattoos are unregulated in the U.S., resulting in products whose components are largely a mystery. Now, researchers have analyzed almost 100 inks and report that even when these products include an ingredient label, the lists often aren’t accurate. The team also detected small particles that could be harmful to cells.

The researchers will present their results today at the fall meeting of the American Chemical Society (ACS). ACS Fall 2022 is a hybrid meeting being held virtually and in-person Aug. 21–25, with on-demand access available Aug. 26–Sept. 9. The meeting features nearly 11,000 presentations on a wide range of science topics.

Tramp stamp of an arrow pointing down.

It says " enter here"