Sign in to follow this  
Sean Mooney

Sean Mooney's 2022 Season Drafts- Week 14 Update

4 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

You must have Axe Elf confused with someone else.

On 8/27/2022 at 2:48 PM, AxeElf said:

Nonsense.  In the scoring system that league uses (the 0.4 per rushing attempt and 5 yds per pt rushing, especially), Mariota scored 13.7 fantasy points in his first drive of the preseason.  He'll likely be a top 10 QB in this system.

Nah....it was you...good try though.

26 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Nah....it was you...good try though.

You posted an example of something other than what you accused Axe Elf of though.

It would take a brain-dead Neanderthal or a Sean Mooney to think that those points mattered.

Good try.

4 hours ago, AxeElf said:

You posted an example of something other than what you accused Axe Elf of though.

It would take a brain-dead Neanderthal or a Sean Mooney to think that those points mattered.

Good try.

No. You defended the pick of Mariota in your auction draft by offering up what he scored in a pre-season drive. You can't deny what was clearly evident. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

You can't deny what was clearly evident. 

Have you not interacted with the Elf before?

• Haha 1

You defended the pick of Mariota in your auction draft by offering up what he scored in a pre-season drive.

But I didn't defend the pick because I thought the 13.7 points or whatever he scored on that drive would count toward his regular season production, you moron, I defended the pick because Mariota has shown in preseason that he will be a valuable asset in that league's scoring system.

I cannot seriously believe that you thought I was laboring under the misconception that preseason points counted during the regular season.

Every time I think someone can't get any dumber, they prove me wrong.

1 minute ago, AxeElf said:

But I didn't defend the pick because I thought the 13.7 points or whatever he scored on that drive would count toward his regular season production, you moron, I defended the pick because Mariota has shown in preseason that he will be a valuable asset in that league's scoring system.

I cannot seriously believe that you thought I was laboring under the misconception that preseason points counted during the regular season.

Every time I think someone can't get any dumber, they prove me wrong.

You are a dope.

You defended drafting a guy because they scored 13.7 points on an opening drive in the pre-season. I mocked you about "pre-season stats" mattering over it. I didn't seriously believe you thought pre-season points counted during the regular season BUT it was a completely stupid argument for you to even bring them up as a rationale in any way for anything.

Put the booze down dude. 

9 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are a dope.

You defended drafting a guy because they scored 13.7 points on an opening drive in the pre-season. I mocked you about "pre-season stats" mattering over it. I didn't seriously believe you thought pre-season points counted during the regular season BUT it was a completely stupid argument for you to even bring them up as a rationale in any way for anything.

Put the booze down dude. 

So you think the fact that the Falcons showcased Mariota's scrambling/rushing abilities in preseason is completely irrelevant to how he will perform during the season in a scoring system that awards 0.4 points per rushing attempt and 1 pt per 5 yards rushing?

And I'M a dope??

I mean THAT'S dumb, but then to suggest that I thought the points would apply to the regular season?

Dumber and dumberer.

3 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

So you think the fact that the Falcons showcased Mariota's scrambling/rushing abilities in preseason is completely irrelevant to how he will perform during the season in a scoring system that awards 0.4 points per rushing attempt and 1 pt per 5 yards rushing?

And I'M a dope??

I mean THAT'S dumb, but then to suggest that I thought the points would apply to the regular season?

Dumber and dumberer.

I think the preseason is almost completely irrelevant.

The regular season thing was a joke. What do you not get about that?

52 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I think the preseason is almost completely irrelevant.

The regular season thing was a joke. What do you not get about that?

Fine, it's just a joke you've made like ten times now, and when I asked you where it came from, you said it came from me suggesting that preseason points applied to the regular season.

Now that everyone's looking at you like you have two heads for even thinking such a thing, you're stammering that it was all a joke.

Ha ha.

10 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Fine, it's just a joke you've made like ten times now, and when I asked you where it came from, you said it came from me suggesting that preseason points applied to the regular season.

Now that everyone's looking at you like you have two heads for even thinking such a thing, you're stammering that it was all a joke.

Ha ha.

Because I told you a guy was a bad pick and your defense was- "In the scoring system that league uses (the 0.4 per rushing attempt and 5 yds per pt rushing, especially), Mariota scored 13.7 fantasy points in his first drive of the preseason." Do you really not understand how stupid that argument is?

1.) It is a preseason game

2,) It was against the Lions

3.) Cordarrelle Patterson didn't even play the game. Tyler Allegier had 3 carries. Damien Williams had 3 carries. The leading rusher was Desmond Ridder.

4.) I was mocking you when you made the argument and I said "apparently preseason points count towards your regular season."

5.) What is clear is you like to mock other people for their takes but do not take the criticism well when it is thrown back at you. 

No one is looking at me like I have two heads. Literally no one cares about this but you and I- and I barely do outside of dunking on you for your stupid argument. 

I think it’s been pretty silly to watch.  But please keep it going. I went to the store for popcorn

41 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Do you really not understand how stupid that argument is?

It's not stupid--when you understand the argument.

The argument was not that I somehow had 13 points in the bank waiting for me once the season started; the point was that the offensive scheme of the Falcons is going to be conducive to Mariota outperforming his draft capital in this scoring system once the season begins.

Part of me thinks you know that, and are just acting stupid, but then you keep trying to convince me you're not acting.

15 hours ago, AxeElf said:

It's not stupid--when you understand the argument.

The argument was not that I somehow had 13 points in the bank waiting for me once the season started; the point was that the offensive scheme of the Falcons is going to be conducive to Mariota outperforming his draft capital in this scoring system once the season begins.

Part of me thinks you know that, and are just acting stupid, but then you keep trying to convince me you're not acting.

You are being so obtuse at this point. 

I recognize what you were saying. I'm telling you it is stupid to put any stock in the preseason as being predictive about in season success. 

6 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'm telling you it is stupid to put any stock in the preseason as being predicative about in season success.

And I'm telling you it's stupid to ignore preseason altogether--you just have to know what's important and what's not--and the fantasy points scored in preseason are not.  The offensive scheme in which your fantasy players operate is.

And I think you mean "predictive."

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

And I'm telling you it's stupid to ignore preseason altogether--you just have to know what's important and what's not--and the fantasy points scored in preseason are not.  The offensive scheme in which your fantasy players operate is.

And I think you mean "predictive."

On the first part- again I think it's foolish you went to that as your go to.

On the second yes that is what I was going for. My mistake. 

@Sean Mooney

hows your week going?

Am going to end up 4-2, winning both FFPC games (1.5ppr for te):

3rd pick: started cmc, then Kupp. I grabbed jt, josh allen (earliest I have ever drafted a qb), then fournette

other one had 9th:

kelce, swift, etienne

3 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

@Sean Mooney

hows your week going?

Am going to end up 4-2, winning both FFPC games (1.5ppr for te):

3rd pick: started cmc, then Kupp. I grabbed jt, josh allen (earliest I have ever drafted a qb), then fournette

other one had 9th:

kelce, swift, etienne

Looks like I will probably end up 2-4 this week.

One loss will be against a team that had Hurts, Kupp, Swift- and all of their 7 defensive players scored more than 12 points. 

Another loss the other team had Josh Allen, Chase, Swift, and Edwards-Helaire

The third loss they had Hurts, Kelce, and Tyreek Hill. 

And the fourth league would've been a toss up if I didn't have Matthew Stafford and Allen Robinson crapping the bed the other night.

Oh well- week 1. I don't make panic moves- goal is the playoffs. 

• Like 1

Been meaning to fully update week 1 so here we go. I'll go in order of the leagues I posted about draft wise here:

1.) Did not go well this week. Jonathan Taylor did his thing. James Conner did some good things. So did Christian Kirk. But the Rams offense crapping the bed on opening night sucked in Matthew Stafford and Allen Robinson and that was hard to overcome. Playing Justin Herbert (outscored Stafford by 16 points), Mike Evans, and Michael Thomas did not help either. 0-1

2.) His receiving duo of AJ Brown/Gabe Davis crushed Mike Williams/DJ Moore. But my RB combo of Jonathan Taylor/Leonard Fournette crushed Dalvin Cook/Aaron Jones. He also started Cam Akers who got him nothing and my kicker Ryan Succop came through huge on Monday night. We both scored under projections but I held on for a tight 3 point win. 1-0

3.) Guy I was playing was the top scorer in the league behind Josh Allen/Jamarr Chase/Deandre Swift/Edwards-Helaire/Succop. Herbert and Saquon did what they could but it was too much to overcome. 0-1

4.) This is the heavy QB/IDP league. The guy I was playing scored the most points in the league (250- the next highest was 199). I had Lamar/Saquon/Mike Evans but he had Jalen Hurts/Cooper Kupp/Deandre Swift...and all 7 of his IDP's scored 12 points or higher. Just complete annihilation. 0-1

5.) I was high week in this league behind Jalen Hurts/AJ Brown/Saquon/Patterson. Overcame the Cooper Kupp/Miles Sanders/Javonte Williams package. Opponent started Cam Akers but I beat him by enough that even had he started a different running back it most likely would not have mattered. 1-0

6.) Travis Kelce/Jalen Hurts/Tyreek Hill all did me in. I was 27 points under my projections. He was right on his. 0-1

So 2-4 on the week. As I said- no panic moves yet. The goal is just positioning to get into the playoffs and around week 6 or 7 I start looking ahead at guys to grab who will help me come playoff weeks potentially. So we will get there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

2-4 and 3 points away from 1-5.

Impressive!

I'm not afraid to admit when things don't go my way on a given week.

Also- a win is a win. 

20 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'm not afraid to admit when things don't go my way on a given week.

I don't think I would be either, but hopefully we'll never have to find out.

5 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I don't think I would be either, but hopefully we'll never have to find out.

You wouldn't....you aren't humble enough to do it. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You wouldn't....you aren't humble enough to do it. 

Fingers crossed we'll never find out.

I'm pretty sure it didn't go his way last season since I didn't see the "Axe Elf wins x number of championships thread"

16 minutes ago, nobody said:

I'm pretty sure it didn't go his way last season since I didn't see the "Axe Elf wins x number of championships thread"

Right...but he didn't own up to it. Just tried to quietly let it go. 

Thursday Night Week 2 Update:

League 1: I was projected to win by 14 coming in to the week. My opponent had Josh Palmer who went a point over his projection. So I'm still projected to win by 13.

League 2: Good start for me with Mike Williams going 9 points over his projection so my +16 point projected win is now +25. 

League 3: Herbert/Ekeler in total finished 3 points under their projection and he had Mike Williams who went 9 over. So my projected win total of +4 has now flipped to +4 for him

League 4: Had Mike Williams here too against Austin Ekeler. I was 9 over again and he was 3 under so that +2 point projected win for me is now +15.

League 5: He had Patrick Mahomes who was 7 under his projection. That puts my +6 projected win now at +13.

League 6: I had Austin Ekeler who ended up right on his projection in this league so my opponent- who had no one going- maintains his +6 advantage on this week.

So a considerably better fantasy start for me than last week with the Rams offense screwing the pooch. 

A week 2 update for my teams:

League #1: Great days from Mark Andrews and Christian Kirk. Good days from Matthew Stafford and Allen Robinson. Subpar days for Jonathan Taylor/James Conner/Zeke Elliott. My opponent had Lamar Jackson though so it was a 7 point loss for me. 0-2 in this league. Got to do more roster turnover here.

League #2: Kyler Murray/Mike Williams/Mark Andrews all 20+ points. It was a blood bath victory for me dropping him by 37 points. My opponent in this week was the guy at the live draft he always thinks he is smarter than everyone by trying to take players someone else wants and then saying "Oh did I mess you up?" Fantasy pro tip- focus on your own team. 2-0 league for me

League #3: Even with Herbert putting up 25 I ended up 31 points below my projected total as everyone else failed to reach their projection (other than Goedert). His team was under his projection but only by 5 points as Mike Williams and Mark Andrews exceeded their numbers. He wins by 21. 0-2 here. I think I have a good team but might need to tweak some things.

League #4: Lamar Jackson SMASHED his projection in this QB heavy league. I had a bunch of guys just give me steady double digit points. His defensive players all did well and his offensive players (Brady/Adams/Pitts) did not. Leads me to a 24 point win. 1-1 in this league.

League #5: Amon Ra crushed his projection for me but I was still down heading into Monday night as he had Waller/Michael Thomas/Mahomes/Najee Harris. However, I had Jalen Hurts and AJ Brown last night so a deficit quickly turned into a 28 point win for me. 2-0 in this league and sitting in 1st place.

League #6: Lamar Jackson/Mark Andrews/Tyler Lockett/Diontae Johnson/Austin Ekeler all put up good point totals over coming Lamb/Ertz/Thomas/Robinson. Even if Trey Lance had not broken his ankle my opponent would not have been able to make up the 33 point difference. 1-1 for me in this league now 

I'm okay with where I am sitting after week 2 for the most part. 

Week 3 Update:

League #1: Came into this week 0-2 desperately needing a win. Got off to a bad start with my opponent having a huge game from David Njoku on Thursday night. But then I got some "good luck" in that David Montgomery got hurt for my opponent, but he still had Trevor Lawrence, Jaylen Waddle, Higgins, and Chase get good weeks. I had Mark Andrews, Marquise Brown, and Christian Kirk have good weeks. Went into the Monday night game down 10 and with Zeke Elliott left. Thankfully he found the end zone and had a chunk run or two and ended up with 14.5 scoring me a win to move to 1-2. Now if Stafford can start contributing I'm in decent shape.

League #2: Both teams had a lot of underperforming guys behind one stud (Mark Andrews for me, Patterson for him). Overall my underperforming guys underperformed by less which got me an ugly win, but a win nonetheless. That moves me to 3-0 in this league.

League #3: The other league were I was 0-2 coming into the week needing a win. I panicked as I had Herbert in that league and even knowing he would start I didn't trust it. So I grabbed Mariota as insurance and started him as options on the waiver wire were slim. He got me 17 points. Matt Prater, the Cincinnati defense and Terry McLaurin had some good weeks which helped offset Travis Kelce and Cooper Kupp. Went into Monday night down a point with Saquon Barkley to go. Got the easy win and moved to 1-2

League #4: Lamar Jackson and Saquon Barkley accounted for almost 70 points in this league and my opponent scored a total of 135. That is a solid start and then couple in Goedert (10), McCaffrey (14), Prater (14), Johnson (12)..I'm at 120 points. Easy win for me this week and that moves me to 2-1.

League #5: Lot of points scored in this league. My opponent had Josh Allen, James Robinson, and Travis Kelce. I had Jalen Hurts, AJ Brown, Barkley, and Patterson. I needed the points from Barkley last night and got them to the tune of a 10 point win. Move to 3-0 in this league

League #6:  I flat out destroyed my opponent this week here. Lamar Jackson, Austin Ekeler, Diontae Johnson, Mark Andrews, Chase Edmonds all carried me to a 57 point victory. 2-1 in this league now as well.

Overall a rare 6-0 week and it moves my overall record on the season to 12-6

• Like 1

The moment none of you were waiting for: A Week 4 Update

League 1: This league continues trending in the wrong direction after I thought maybe it was turning around last week. Matthew Stafford has not even mustered being a league average quarterback at this point. The offensive scheme is basically just stare at Kupp, and when they cover him-Higbee. Allen Robinson looks cooked. Jonathan Taylor had a bad game script and bad game. And some of my other offensive weapons were playing in torrential rains on the east coast. Just a bad week. Then on top of it I was facing the Mahomes/Kelce combo platter and despite noted fantasy numbnut weepaws belief- Mahomes racks up points still. I lose by 25 and fall to 1-3

League 2: Much better even with both teams underperforming projections. My opponent got a slow start from Burrow/Waddle/Chase but had good days from Barkley and Marquise Brown. I had Kyler Murray, Mike Williams, and a few other guys do fine though and pull me close. Then Leonard Fournette and Ryan Succop put up 23 in the Sunday night game (the second time this year those guys gave me a come from behind win) and I won by 2 points. 4-0 in this league but I keep getting fortunate in this league so I imagine some regression is coming.

League 3: Both me and my opponent got great running back numbers. He had Henry/Jamaal Williams/Nick Chubb. I had Austin Ekeler/Barkley/Fournette. My QB out pointed his. But my receivers did next to nothing- including Terry McLaurin's stunning 2.5 points. That Commanders offense is putrid. So I lose by 2 points and fall to 1-3. Gross

League 4: Lamar Jackson was mortal this week for me which sucked. But Mike Evans, CMC, Barkley, and Mike Williams all posted big numbers. Plenty to offset Patrick Mahomes. Then just to spike the football on Monday night, one of my IDP's Hufanga- gets the pick 6. Big win moves me to 3-1

League 5: My second tough loss on the weekend. My opponent had Tyreek Hill and Ceedee Lamb posting monster numbers which helped boost him after he lost Tua midway through the 2nd quarter on Thursday night. Even still- my team put up enough points that I was good until Josh Jacobs got a bunch of junk time run and that final score. I ended up losing by 7 points to drop me to 3-1.

League 6: My opponent had Josh Allen, Jamaal Williams, and freakin Rashaad Penny...Poor Austin Ekeler for me could not do enough to offset it and I lose by 32 to fall to 2-2. I guess I'd rather get trounced than lose close.

Either way after 4 weeks I'm in the playoffs in 4 of the 6 leagues with some work to do in the other 2. League #1 is going to see me overhaul my QB and WR spots with Stafford and Robinson gone. Overall record is now 14-10

• Like 1

Week 5 is in the books so it's Update time:

League 1: A complete shambles this league is in. Bad qb play derailed me from the start and now here I am trying to upgrade the entire depth of my team and not having a ton of success through waivers or trades. Also, I keep running into buzzsaws in this league- this week was the Josh Allen/Austin Ekeler combo. Together they scored 71 points- my entire team scored 105. Andrews did great. Marquise Brown did great. Just not enough as I lose by 25 and fall to 1-4.

League 2: My opponent had Jefferson and Stefon Diggs and there start was brutal for me. But I had Lockett and Mike Williams and Dameon Pierce and Leonard Fournette and Mark Andrews which cruised me to an easy 49 point victory and moved me to 5-0

League 3: He had Geno Smith and Davante Adams who gave him a bunch of points- but this came down to running backs. His Cook/Hunt/Dobbins trio gave him 42 points. My trio of Ekeler/Barkley/Fournette gave me 83 points. Goedert kicked in 14 on top of it and I cruised here to a 26 point victory moving to 2-3

League 4: Russell Wilson could only cook up 9 points for my opponent Thursday night so that helped. But then I had steady points all weekend from Lamar/MWill/Diontae/CMC/Barkley/Goedert/Fred Warner and I rolled to a 33 point victory and moved to 4-1

League 5: AJ Brown had a down game for me. So did Singletary and Amon-Ra. Plus the Miami defense lost me points. My opponent had Fournette/Andrews/Godwin and just steady points all day long. I lose by 29 and fall to 3-2

League 6: I was taking on the only undefeated team in the league and got lucky that he didn't have his top running back. He still got good production from Chubb and Goedert and Metcalf. However, I had the other Seahawk receiver who outscored Metcalf by 10. In addition I had Ekeler, Lamar, and Andrews and was up 20 going into Monday night. He had Carlson who stormed to 16 points but it was not enough and I took home the 4 point victory and moved to 3-2.

So overall record this year is 18-12. That is decent. Playoffs in 4 of the 6 leagues right now and my 2-3 in League 3 is close as I've outscored everyone in the league so I've got tiebreakers in my favor right now.

On 8/29/2022 at 4:24 PM, Bier Meister said:

and these days, the top tes can score like a #1 wr

On 8/29/2022 at 4:39 PM, weepaws said:

Last five years half ppr, nine times has a te scored more then 200 ff points.  Mostly Kelce.  I think that’s a reach. I rather pick a te in the double digit rounds. 

On 8/29/2022 at 4:42 PM, Bier Meister said:

4/5 leagues I am in use 1.5 ppr for te. The other is flat 1pp

On 8/29/2022 at 4:58 PM, Bier Meister said:

ray addressed it.

last year andrews scored 345 and kelce missed a game and had an off year to score 300... then the dip... schultz was 3rd with 230.

kupp had a record breaking season with 415, then the dip and return to the  "norm": adams 334, deebo (which will likely go down) 312, jj 309, chase at 305, hill at 300.

to reiterate, last year the top 2 te scored as if they we #1 wrs then a large drop in tier.  you can recover wr value in the next round.  

now, lets say you draft jj in round 1

kelce or andrews in round 2

something like a conner in 3.... this combo give a high per game average than many other combinations

Just sayin'

Glad I didn’t now take Conner in round three also.  

11 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Just sayin'

I think it’s a fantastic way to draft, it’s not for me , I’m very happy to see the success teams are having that did pick both Kelce and Andrews early. 

Congrats.  

But the best move is to wait until the double digit round, and then stream. 

Thanks n

11 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I think it’s a fantastic way to draft, it’s not for me , I’m very happy to see the success teams are having that did pick both Kelce and Andrews early. 

Congrats.  

But the best move is to wait until the double digit round, and then stream. 

Thanks n

I think it is contingent up scoring rules.  I know you tend to play in non-ppr and .5 leagues.  For those, the point differential lowers the value of tes. our point was that the top two were worthwhile early  because of consistency.  There were many "lower tier" tes i liked, but they still prove to be less reliable.

18 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Glad I didn’t now take Conner in round three also.  

again, it was a crap shoot. rbs typically available in round 3+:

fournette, conner, chubb, dillon, zeke, etienne, edmonds

While i had higher aspiration for conner, i was rarely in position to draft him (or had opportunities to draft my higher ranked rbs).

I was in 3 redrafts this year:

FFPC: from the 3 spot: JT (this has hurt), Josh allen, Fournette, kittle.... 2-3 with 2nd highest score 9played highest scoring team 4 of 5 weeks (also have patterson) 

FFPC: from the 9 spot: Kelce, swift, etienne, D. johnson

FFT GC league: from the 6th: jefferson, fournette, Edwards, waddle

Biggest "misses" have been etienne and kittle (but both look to be improving)

Week 6 Update:

League 1: My opponent had Cooper Kupp who was mostly mortal this week and Aaron Jones who got into a game where the Packers were chasing points the whole time leading him to a lower point total. Mark Andrews had a big week for me again in a week where he was needed because my two top running backs-Taylor and Conner- were out. So I went into Sunday night down 17 points and needing Zeke Elliott. He got me 15.6 points. That put me down 1 going into Monday night with Gerald Everett. The Bolts TE got me 8 points putting me in the winner's circle. Needed the win and moved to 2-4 on the year.

League 2: My receivers stank this week getting me 8 points total while his wide receivers got him 38. But Fournette and Walker got me almost 40 points....Ryan Succop added 14 and the Vikings defense got 13 against the Dolphins trash offense. My opponent could not overcome all of that and I moved to 6-0 in this league.

League 3: Just an ugly week all around for everyone involved in this matchup. I had Herbert/McLaurin/Jacksonville's Defense. He had Mike Evans/Diontae Johnson/Tyler Higbee/Melvin Gordon. So essentially my ugly week was less ugly than his and Ekeler came through big for me last night. So I win and move to 3-3

League 4: My receivers (Evans/Johnson/Williams/Goedert) flat out sucked this week getting me 18 points. My IDPs helped me out this week a lot. And my opponent for some reason left Cam Akers and Hockenson in their lineups which gave me a 34 point victory and moved me to 5-1

League 5: I had Barkley/Singletary, my opponent had CMC/Kamara. Of course he also had Juju who decided to go off this week- as did Allen Lazard for him. Hurts was mortal for me and AJ Brown didn't do enough. An 8 point loss for me and dropping to 3-3.

League 6: Singletary/Andrews were big for me in the Sunday games. But my opponent had Breece Hall, Deebo Samuel, Jaylen Waddle, and Dalvin Cook. I went into Monday night down 10 points with Ekeler to go. He got me 24 which gave me a big win and moved me to 4-2.

A nice and solid 5-1 week moves me to a collective 23-13 on the year which is a 64% winning percentage. Not bad so far...Got to keep rolling in some leagues and get some wins. 

• Like 1

Week 7 Update:

This week started off great Thursday. Then got ugly looking by the end of the 1pm games Sunday then somehow ended up not bad in the end.

League 1: Got Jonathan Taylor back in this which was nice- but not as nice as the number Eno Benjamin posted Thursday night. I thought I had this league on lockdown. But then my opponent had some solid consistency across the board- Barkley/Chubb both got 17+ points. Tyreek Hill had a good Sunday night. Freaking JuJu Smith-Schuster looked like it was 2018 all over again running like crazy out there. Even Donovan Peoples-Jones put up double digits. It did not help me that Mark Andrews had 0 catches and 4 rushing yards....Just ugly. But Zeke Elliott got me a number. So did Christian Kirk. Gerald Everett ended up okay as well. Went into Monday night down 7 points. But I had Jakobi Meyers going and that 34 yard touchdown put me over the top to move to 3-4 as my climb up the ranks continues there.

League 2: Another ugly scoring week for both me and my opponent. Fournette stunk for me. Mark Andrews stunk. The Bucs offense stunk dragging down Ryan Succop. I left DJ Moore, Kenneth Walker, and Khali Herbert on my bench watching the 3 combined put up over 60 points. Just a bad week. But my opponent had Amari Cooper, a bad Metcalf injury, Tyler Conklin, and Diontae Johnson. He had Nick Folk last night who was dragged down by the Patriots crap offense last night. So I move to 7-0 here in a bad week.

League 3: Barkley was big for me, Ekeler was big, Kirk was good, Aiyuk was good. But he had Josh Jacobs, Zeke Elliott, Pat Freiermuth, and the freaking Arizona Cardinals defense- always hard to overcome 2 defensive touchdowns. This league is the same story every week- I score a lot of points- I get a lot more scored against me. 2nd most points scored against me in this league. So frustrating. Fall to 3-4. Still holding tiebreakers points wise over people.

League 4: This was #1 and #2 in the league facing each other and both guys had teams that underperformed like crazy. Lamar Jackson stunk for me. Mike Evans dropped a gimme 60+ yard touchdown that would've won the week. I started Brian Robinson over Kenneth Walker. Had a defensive player score 0 points. Just no good all around. His players did just enough. Combined we went 76 points under our weekly projections (if you buy into that stuff.) I lose by 11 and fall to 5-2.

League 5: Mike Williams had a good week before his leg got blown up. Barkley had a good week for me. Jason Meyers got a lot of field goal play Sunday night. But my opponent had Jonathan Taylor and Nick Chubb who did some good work. He went into the Monday night game down 7 with the New England defense to go. They could only muster 5 so I ended up with an ugly 2 point win to move to 4-3. 3rd most points scored in this league- 3rd most scored against me. In the playoffs as of today though.

League 6: Another league with a subpar Lamar Jackson performance, a bad Mark Andrews day, Romeo Doubs putting up a 0. Just gross. My opponent started James Robinson though, and got a subpar Zach Ertz day. But he had Josh Jacobs and Kamara and Davante Adams. So good for him and I fall to 4-3. Knocked me into the 5th seed. Dumb.

So overall that moves my record to 26-16 across the 6 leagues with 3 playoff spots, and 2 leagues where I am the first team out. Still clawing back in the one league. 

So @AxeElf is the guy who tried to slag all my drafts. Checking his thread he sits at  18-17 across his 5 leagues for a 51% winning percentage. My 26-16 across 6 leagues is a winning percentage of 62%...So Sean Mooney is coming up roses right now

6 leagues: 

IDP Dynasty: 3-4 injured players... lost by 10

Dynasty: 3-4 very tough bye week for week 7. lost by 10

4 player keeper (herbert, chubb, jefferson, kelce): high score; 4-3.  4/7 high scores. a few unfortunate weeks.

redraft: 5-2 league scoring leader (GC league)

FFPC redraft team 1: 5-2

FFpc redraft team 2: 3-4 (outscoring my team 1 but faced high score in 3 of 4 first weeks (highet PA)

2 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

6 leagues: 

IDP Dynasty: 3-4 injured players... lost by 10

Dynasty: 3-4 very tough bye week for week 7. lost by 10

4 player keeper (herbert, chubb, jefferson, kelce): high score; 4-3.  4/7 high scores. a few unfortunate weeks.

redraft: 5-2 league scoring leader (GC league)

FFPC redraft team 1: 5-2

FFpc redraft team 2: 3-4 (outscoring my team 1 but faced high score in 3 of 4 first weeks (highet PA)

That isn't bad. I would assume 2, maybe 3, playoff teams and at least 1 or 2 leagues where you are close. 

That isn't bad. I would assume 2, maybe 3, playoff teams and at least 1 or 2 leagues where you are close. 

it's ok.  my non-idp dynasty was pretty dominants the past few years, just not getting bounce this season.

just a few typical circumstances of playing head to head (scoring well, but playing top scorer for the week). It should level out, but we''ll see.

• Like 1