Sign in to follow this  
Sean Mooney

Sean Mooney's 2022 Season Drafts- Week 14 Update

So Mooney you said you go to church, many non believers in Christ go to church, you said you believe, I asked in what? 

And I’m not religious. 

How about you? 

Thanks. 

On 10/27/2022 at 2:16 PM, weepaws said:

So Mooney you said you go to church, many non believers in Christ go to church, you said you believe, I asked in what? 

And I’m not religious. 

How about you? 

Thanks. 

I've said my beliefs before when you tried this months ago when I called out your hypocritical stuff with the Bible verses.

I will not repeat myself- especially to a person who likes to talk big about fantasy football yet runs from a real challenge. 

6 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

I've said my beliefs before when you tried this months ago when I called out your hypocritical stuff with the Bible verses.

I will not repeat myself- especially to a person who likes to talk big about fantasy football yet runs from a real challenge. 

1. I don’t recall you calling me out about bible verses, if you would like we can start a bible study so I can teach you more about the Bible anytime you’re ready, it won’t take place on this board.  

2. You said a few days ago that you wanted to do a ff leagues next season, I never ever said no to it, I’ll play in a ff 

league, but I’m not going to play for elementary stakes. It will cost you money to play, 14 teams half ppr, and all the participants must be from this board or the little help board. And then we can work on filling in the rest of the league info later on, draft will take place after preseason game 3, scoring system and all the rest we can talk about in spring. 

3.  Nothing in my life is more important to me then ones salvation, everything else like ff comes second.  

Thanks Sean it’s always my pleasure to chat with you , let me know when you’re ready for that bible study to begin. 

19 hours ago, weepaws said:

1. I don’t recall you calling me out about bible verses, if you would like we can start a bible study so I can teach you more about the Bible anytime you’re ready, it won’t take place on this board.  

2. You said a few days ago that you wanted to do a ff leagues next season, I never ever said no to it, I’ll play in a ff 

league, but I’m not going to play for elementary stakes. It will cost you money to play, 14 teams half ppr, and all the participants must be from this board or the little help board. And then we can work on filling in the rest of the league info later on, draft will take place after preseason game 3, scoring system and all the rest we can talk about in spring. 

3.  Nothing in my life is more important to me then ones salvation, everything else like ff comes second.  

Thanks Sean it’s always my pleasure to chat with you , let me know when you’re ready for that bible study to begin. 

I don't need your Bible study. I'm all good. 

You had your chance to play in a league this year and you and AxeElf both were little bitches about it. 

I said before- I will not send money over the Internet to people I don't know. 

• Haha 1

Week 8 Update:

League #1- This league continues to be my bug-a-boo this year. Had a decent week again- Geno Smith, D'onta Foreman, Jakobi Meyers, George Kittle all good. But my opponent had Kyler Murray, Etienne, Diggs, and Alvin Kamara which were all bad for me. Most egregious- he started Allen Lazard and still won by 15 points. Gross. Scored the 4th most points in the league this week- he scored the 1st most. Fall to 3-5 and the playoff chances here are not looking great. 

League #2- My opponent had Lamar and DHop. I had Kyler, Pierce, and DJ Moore. I was behind going into the 4pm games but exploded in them to go ahead and end up with a 20 point victory. I move to 8-0 on this league with a commanding 2 game lead on first place and a 3 game lead on 2nd place. Of course- all the luck here makes me feel like this is setting up for a fall later this season in some way. I am fully expecting to get bounced in the playoffs in the first game.

League #3- Frustrating league because on paper this is probably my best team coming out of the draft. But I keep running into buzzsaws. Let's play a game this week: Tell me if you think I lost- My opponent had Jalen Hurts, AJ Brown, Alvin Kamara...give you a hint- those 3 alone scored 104 points. Yeah....almost impossible to overcome. I did score like 120 points but still lost. Fall to 3-5 here as well. Got some work to do but I am past most of my bye weeks in this league.

League #4- Another league that started ugly this week on the 1pm slate- even with me carrying a nice lead in from Thursday night. Murray, Tyreek Hill, and Etienne did some work for my opponent but in the 4pm games I had CMC throw up 37 points, Fred Warner throw up 17, and Hufanga and Neal throw in 10 a piece putting me back in front and cruising to a 25 point win. Move to 6-2 and stay in second place.

League #5- This league I had Hurts, Brown, and DJ Moore. Throw in Barkley, Ertz, and Amon Ra St. Brown and I put up a huge 169 point number. That was enough to destroy my opponent this week and roll to a 56 point victory. Moves me to 5-3 and a continued playoff spot.

League #6- The most important thing to remember fantasy football wise. You can't control the week you catch people on. I was playing the 2nd to last place team in the league AND they had their QB on a bye and their two top receivers either hurt or on a bye. So they plugged in Tua. And they had Stevenson. And they had Hopkins. And Swift. And the Eagles defense. Just awful. Lamar and Foreman could not overcome it all and even though I scored 140 points I still lost. Fall to 4-4 and out of the playoffs. 

So overall after 8 weeks that kicks my collective record to 29-19 which is an overall 60% winning percentage with 3 playoff spots. With good chances in 2 yet and 1 slipping away. So there remains hope yet. Hopefully now that I am close to being past bye weeks I can gain some ground and put pressure on people. 

A week 9 update:

LEAGUE 1: This league continues to just be a nuisance at this point. This is always the league that drafts first. And this is the 2nd year in a row I will miss the playoffs after winning it and taking 2nd in the first two years. No team really had massive numbers (he had Jefferson, I had Christian Kirk). All my depth was on a bye so I ran out the B team. I went into Monday night down 11.1 points. The Ravens defense got me 11 points. I lost by .14 points. That drops me to 3-6. Terrible.

LEAGUE 2: Took my first loss in this league this week with Andrews out, Taylor out. On top of it my opponent had the Patriots defense who dropped 26 points. I lost by 13- the Patriots were 18 over their projection. 8-1

LEAGUE #3: I lost by 21 points. My opponent had Joe Mixon. Yuck. 3-6. Still a ton of points scored in this league but a ton scored against me. 

LEAGUE 4: Probably my best and most consistent team. Tons of IDP production. Byemageddon had CMC and Barkley on my bench but that meant playing Walker and Patterson and they went for 40 combined. Josh Palmer as a nice plug and play. Dallas Goedert with a big day. Good stuff and a 49 point victory. 7-2

LEAGUE 5: Great start for me Thursday with Hurts and Brown. Only Zach Ertz really showed up on Sunday but my opponent had Robert Woods, Devin Duvernay, Evan Engram. I rolled to 6-3

LEAGUE 6: I played against Mixon and Derrick Henry. I got killed. 4-5

Overall the record is: 31-23. Playoffs should be made in 3 leagues (2 of which are the biggest payouts.) Still a chance in 2 of them. 1 is probably a no go. 

A Week 10 Update for you all:

LEAGUE #1: This league has been a roller coaster all year. Getting doinked by hot performers for the week and running into dudes who post the high score on the week. This week though was a different story. My opponent had Tua, Davante Adams, and Josh Jacobs and they led him to a 133 point performance. However, I countered with James Conner, D'onta Foreman, and Jonathan Taylor going for 67 points. Add in Christian Kirk and the big pickup of Darius Slayton and that gave me 153 points on the week. That pushes my record to 4-6 and increases my chances of sneaking into the playoffs here. Also, in grabbing Slayton I was unsure of who to drop. I ultimately dropped Eno Benjamin and held onto Allen Robinson. The events of the past 48 hours may have made that pretty fortunate for my team.

LEAGUE #2: Some good fortune hit me in this league as my opponent lost Juju Smith in the middle of the game so his number was blunted. And the Browns could not get Hunt involved in the game plan. Brady was average and even Kamara was mortal this week again. For me- Jonathan Taylor went off and Dameon Pierce, Kenneth Walker, and Lockett did enough to push me forward with even emergency pick up for Kyler- Jimmy G- giving me a solid day. It wasn't pretty but my run of luck in this league keeps spinning and I get the win and move to 9-1.

LEAGUE #3: This league continues to be the most frustrating one to me and is a microcosm of fantasy football. Coming out of the draft this was easily on paper my best team. However, this team can not get any momentum going and I lead then league in points scored against....by like 70 points. This week was no exception. My opponent has Tua, Foreman, and Taylor. They led him to 121 points. Christian Kirk, Saquon, and Fournette could only lead me to 107. He overshot his projection by 7, I undershot mine by 7. He also scored the 2nd most points in the league this week. Fall to 3-7. Playoffs are close to a pipe dream in this league. At least this was free money on Yahoo.

LEAGUE #4:  This league just got off to a bad start for me and it continued throughout the day on Sunday with my lead slowly slipping away and eventually going completely. Sunday night I was down like 30 points and he had Hurts left with me having Goedert. He clearly got the win and I fall to 7-3. Playoffs are pretty close to being locked in this league at this point- but I want that bye. 

LEAGUE #5: Amon Ra, Saquon, and Singletary tried to will my team to victory but my opponent got some good numbers. Went into Monday night down 29 with Hurts and Brown to play. Brown got 1 catch for 7 yards. I lost by 6. Should've been an easy win. 6-4....playoffs should be achieved in this league as I've scored the 2nd most points.

LEAGUE #6: I scored 139 points. I lost. The opponent I played scored 155. I would've beaten all but one other team in the league this week. Sometimes the schedule doesn't work in your favor. 4-6....playoffs are pretty close to done here. Oh well.

That runs the overall record to 33-27 which is a 55% winning percentage. Playoffs in 3 leagues most likely with a 4th potentially. 2 of the 3 are the bigger money leagues I play in. So hopefully I can get on a run the rest of the way in some leagues. 

In one league I am playing against a team that has Derrick Henry and Christian Watson tonight. They've currently accounted for 39 points and it is not even the 4th quarter yet. 

Darn it. 

Yeah this week is going ugly. 4 of 6 opponents scored the high score on the week. I need 26 points from James Conner and George Kittle to win one league (would only be down 4 had I started Jamaal Williams over D'Onta Foreman- even though Foreman was slightly the better play statistically) and need Jimmy G to outscore Conner by 1 point in another.

So if Conner has a massive week it wins me one league and loses another most likely.

Oh well- after a 6-0 week earlier in the year I had this terrible week pegged as coming at some point. 

That’s just the way it goes in HTH ff, sometimes it’s a weekend a few weekends, sometimes it’s the whole season.  

I like having HTH but also total points in my leagues.  

Only thing I missed was not starting Williams. Otherwise- I'm going to score 130 points in a league and lose. Score 120 in another and lose.

Oh well- it happens.

I have found though that I think 5 teams is the max amount of teams where you can still keep semblance of normalcy across rosters without too much of "This helped me in 1 league, but hurt me in another." Good to know

Yea sorry about, tough to score so many points to come up on the short end.  

Ive been there plenty. 

WEEK 11 UPDATE:

This week started off rough- but did it finish that way?

League #1: My opponent had Derrick Henry and Christian Watson on the Thursday night game so this week started off huge for them by posting 46 points. So it was an uphill climb. Additionally they had Jalen Hurts and Pat Friermuth who put up 16 points. So yeah- rough climb. But Jonathan Taylor, Mark Andrews, and the Ravens defense chipped away at it all. Went into Monday night and was down 26 points going into the the Monday night game with James Conner and George Kittle. The former put up 14 points and the latter dropped 24. That flipped the game in my favor and gave me a 12 point win. That moves me to 5-6 on the season and took my playoff chances from 24 to 48% on the season. Hopefully this team can keep rolling a little bit. 

League #2: Justin Fields, Chris Olave, James Conner, Damien Harris, and Younghoe Koo anchored my opponent to a pedestrian 86 points on the week. But my team underperformed this week as well with Mike Williams, Dameon Pierce, and Garrett Wilson accounting for less than 8 points. Taylor and Andrews did enough to score me some points so going into Monday night my opponent was up a point. I needed Jimmy G to outscore Conner and he did by 12 points giving me the 11 point victory moving this league to a 10-1 record on the year.

League #3: Staring at an opponent with Joe Burrow, Justin Jefferson, Mark Andrews, and Miles Sanders I did not like my chances. Luckily things broke in my favor and Ekeler, the Baltimore D, and Justin Herbert did enough to keep it close. Going into Monday night I was down 17 points. Trey McBride (My fill in tight end gave me 3 points, but the real help was Brandon Aiyuk who had 2 catches, for 20 yards, and 2 touchdowns. It was all enough to give me a victory by .90 points. Moves me to 4-7. Playoffs are probably not possible but 3 of my last 4 are against teams directly in front of me in the standings- so there is a chance I suppose.

League #4: Simple story this week. Pretty much everybody on my offensive side underperformed and everyone on his offensive side overperformed. I missed my projection by 30 points, he overshot his by 24 scoring the most points in the league this week. I fall to 7-4 and out of the first round bye. Yuck.

League #5: Another league this week where my opponent set the high score in the league as they scored 164 points behind Andy Dalton, Davante Adams, Tony Pollard, and Rhamondre Stevenson. Not even Brett Maher, Singletary, the Commanders defense, Jalen Hurts, and Amon Ra could overcome it. Imagine scoring 131 points and still losing by 33. Fall to 6-5...still in the playoffs.

League #6: D'onta Foreman sucked, Diontae Johnson sucked, Bengals defense sucked, Lamar Jackson was average again...just a bad day all around as I ran into another high scoring team on the week. Fall to 4-7 and the playoff chances here have completely derailed. 

So overall on the season the record across all 6 leagues is 36-30 sitting my overall winning percentage at 55%. And the way you can tell you are getting legitimate help is because unlike that other jabrone who updates his leagues- I don't change losses to wins based on a feeling. I'll show you the good and bad regardless of how it looks for me. 

@Sean Mooney

2 ffpc redraft teams (playoffs= best record #1, highest pts #2; next best record #3, next highest pts #4); 12 week season; ppr; te= 1.5 ppr

team 1 (6-6): pick 3, where JT dropped to me and took josh allen at 2.. very unfortunate with 2 most points against battling for 2nd highest points.. need jt to score 12.

team 2 (8-4): pick 9= kelce. very good team with some more bad luck about to go to 8-4 with a loss this week.. played against godwin. down 30 with d. johnson going (lost etienne early).  would have secured playoffs with a win.  can get in with either 30 from dj (very unlikely) or 20 from pickens to beat an owner a win behind.

4 other leagues still in play for a couple of more weeks...

2 i have highest points.

GC rediraft (8-4) i should get playoffs (GC Redraft took JJ at 1.6, andrews, fournette) . 

4 player keeper (6-6) (herbert, chubb, jj, kelce):  (again high in PA) fighting for a spot. 

GC dynasty (5-7): strong team in tough division.. many injuries 

idp dynasty (5-7): also tremendously injured

7 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

@Sean Mooney

2 ffpc redraft teams (playoffs= best record #1, highest pts #2; next best record #3, next highest pts #4); 12 week season; ppr; te= 1.5 ppr

team 1 (6-6): pick 3, where JT dropped to me and took josh allen at 2.. very unfortunate with 2 most points against battling for 2nd highest points.. need jt to score 12.

team 2 (8-4): pick 9= kelce. very good team with some more bad luck about to go to 8-4 with a loss this week.. played against godwin. down 30 with d. johnson going (lost etienne early).  would have secured playoffs with a win.  can get in with either 30 from dj (very unlikely) or 20 from pickens to beat an owner a win behind.

2 i have highest points.

GC rediraft (8-4) i should get playoffs (GC Redraft took JJ at 1.6, andrews, fournette) . 

4 player keeper (6-6) (herbert, chubb, jj, kelce):  (again high in PA) fighting for a spot. 

GC dynasty (5-7): strong team in tough division.. many injuries 

idp dynasty (5-7): also tremendously injured

Damn...you look to be in good spots all around. Fighting for the playoffs down the stretch is a good place to be in.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Damn...you look to be in good spots all around. Fighting for the playoffs down the stretch is a good place to be in.

Made it in both FFPC team

• Like 1

Week 12 Update- as the playoff push continues:

League #1: If you've been keeping tabs this league has been a problem all year long. I waited the longest here for a quarterback and got stuck with Matthew Stafford. That problem was compounded by drafting Allen Robinson. Add in a steady stream of injuries to Taylor, Andrews, Conner, Brown. Add in some bad beats and this was a lost cause. However, after hitting a season low point of 3-6 I rattled off two straight wins and climbed a little watching that playoff percentage chance climb. This week I met an opponent who I was tied with and they had Justin Herbert, DK Metcalf, and well- no one else. I countered with James Conner and Jonathan Taylor. Add in Geno Smith having a fine day and Mark Andrews dropping double digits again and I snuck away with a comfortable 26 point win to move to 6-6 and climb into that last playoff spot. If my dudes can stay healthy I'm in decent shape.

League #2: This league continues to terrify me. I've run into good fortune the whole time here. Big performances when I need them. Opponents meeting weekly lows (I have the least amount of points scored against me). Waiver wire pick ups all hitting. This all feels like it is setting up for playoff doom. Played Jimmy G over Kyler which felt like it would backfire but Lockett, Walker, and DJ Moore (Played on a hunch) all dropped big numbers. But my opponent had Kirk Counsins, Aaron Jones, Chris Godwin and took a 15 point lead into the Monday night game. But that is when you are glad you have your #1 overall pick there and Jonathan Taylor dropped 17 to get me another come from behind win. Moves me to 11-1 and a 3 game lead on the second place team which means the first round bye is locked up.

League #3: Another league where I'm trying to battle back. My opponent had essentially the KC offense who was a little subdued this week and was no match for Justin Herbert, Austin Ekeler, and Jake Elliott. A 15 point win for me moving me to 5-7 and putting me 1 game out of the playoff hunt.

League #4: My receivers are the dirt worst in this league. Mike Williams- hurt. Darnell Mooney- hurt. Dallas Goedert hurt. I pick up Tyler Higbee- he puts up a 0. Two offensive players giving me goose eggs this week. My opponent romped. I've gone from 7-2 in the league and first place to 7-5 and 4th place. And desperately needing waiver wire help to boost this receiving corps.

League #5: If you remember last week- I scored 131 and lost by 33 points. This week I scored 121 and lost by 23 points. That Eagles/Packers game combo he had of Miles Sanders and Christian Watson just murdered me. Fall to 6-6. Hanging onto the playoffs but it's getting dicey.

League #6: This league is my lost cause on the season. Another week where I score 129 points and lose to Michael Pittman in the end. 4-8 on the season and writing this one off. Better luck next year.

Overall record now on the season sits at 39-33 but more importantly- if playoffs started today I would be in on 4 leagues and just out on 1...That is not too bad. 

Wouldn’t you have two teams miss the playoffs if four out of six would be in today? 

Team one you said that’s the league you drafted a Qb the latest, but you have Geno who’s the 7th highest scoring Qb in ff. 

48 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Wouldn’t you have two teams miss the playoffs if four out of six would be in today? 

Team one you said that’s the league you drafted a Qb the latest, but you have Geno who’s the 7th highest scoring Qb in ff. 

Yes because I highlighted that one is completely done. I was highlighting the playoff chances of what I had.

Yes I have Geno but didn't have him until later in the season so I was behind the 8 ball seeing if Stafford would do anything. 

23 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

@Sean Mooney

team 1 (6-6): pick 3, where JT dropped to me and took josh allen at 2.. very unfortunate with 2 most points against battling for 2nd highest points.. need jt to score 12. (ranked 640/4000)

team 2 (8-4): pick 9= kelce. very good team with some more bad luck about to go to 8-4 with a loss this week.. played against godwin. down 30 with d. johnson going (lost etienne early).  would have secured playoffs with a win.  can get in with either 30 from dj (very unlikely) or 20 from pickens to beat an owner a win behind. (ranked 1500/4000)

I am used to being closer to 100... rougher go since covid.

In the interest of fairness (because hey- some things work out for us at times in fantasy football and other times they do not) I present to you the horror of Week 13- there may have been a curse here:

League #1- I was playing the team this week that apparently has decided to abandon their team for god knows whatever reason. I was sitting at 6-6 riding a 3 game winning streak to sneak into the last playoff spot to this point. This guy had Melvin Gordon and Darnell Mooney in his lineup for goodness sake. I was projected to win by 32 points- so how could this go wrong? Well he had De'Andre Swift score 21 points. He had Terry McLaurin score 25 points. He had Josh Palmer score 13. He had the Cowboys defense score 19 points. Throw in Dak Prescott with 16 and Chris Godwin with 14 and me having some down games from people and I lose by 6 points. Terrible. Fall to 6-7 but still holding that last playoff spot playing a guy wrecked by Byemageddon for week 14. So I fully expect to lose.

League #2- I was 11-1 coming into this week I'll be 11-2 coming out of it so I won't talk much about it. I lost by 10 points and had Jimmy G at QB who got hurt in the 1st and had Kenneth Walker who got hurt in the 1st. So pretty clear I win without injuries there. Oh well. Still got the bye.

League #3- The climb up the charts continues here. The mishmash of 7-6 and 6-7 teams is there with only 4 teams making the playoffs. I've now won 3 in a row in this league as I knocked off the first place team behind the strength of Herbert, McLaurin, Christian Kirk, and Saquon Barkley. Derrick Henry and Nick Chubb being mortal for him really helped me out a lot.  So I move to 6-7 and still in the battle for that playoff spot. But it will be hard as there are just so many teams scuffling in that scrum.

League #4- This league is in a free fall for me. A few weeks ago I was 7-2 in the #1 seed. Then all my receivers started dropping out. Lamar Jackson became mortal. Tons of underperforming players and solid backups getting hurt. I've now lost 4 in a row in this league and sit in 5th place. Lamar getting hurt sucked. McCaffrey and Barkley were great. My IDPs were great...but when your QB gets .45 points. And you start Mike Evans, Zay Jones, and Josh Palmer at WR and get 18 combined points all while losing by 23....well it wasn't your week again. So now I need to win this week or hope the guy in 6th place loses if I lose so I can stay in the playoffs....and I turn to Jared Goff to save my season...Oy vey! 7-6

League #5- After two straight weeks of people raging points wise against me- it was my turn this week. Jalen Hurts and AJ Brown destroyed the Titans secondary. Amon Ra went off. Saquon had a good game. Singletary was fine. Kmet was fine....I dropped 167 points. The only bad thing about this league- the commissioner didn't realize it set up for week 14 playoffs at the beginning of the year...so playoffs start now. Boo....but I'm there, so I have a shot at 7-6

League #6- In this league I also have Lamar but it didn't hurt me near as much with him going down because I had Tyler Lockett go for 27. Nico Collins for 13. Austin Ekeler for 13, and the Browns defense got 30 points against the woeful Texans.....so while playoffs are done here I move to 5-8 and with this league becoming a dynasty league starting next year I turn my attention forward...

So that leaves me at 42-36. Not the record I would want overall but again- I have found 5 leagues seems to be the tipping point for overlap. I'll take at the moment 4 playoff spots with the 5th potential one sitting there.

• Like 1

On 11/28/2022 at 10:38 AM, Bier Meister said:

@Sean Mooney

team 1 (6-6): pick 3, where JT dropped to me and took josh allen at 2.. very unfortunate with 2 most points against battling for 2nd highest points.. need jt to score 12. won

team 2 (8-4): pick 9= kelce. very good team with some more bad luck about to go to 8-4 with a loss this week.. played against godwin. down 30 with d. johnson going (lost etienne early).  would have secured playoffs with a win.  can get in with either 30 from dj (very unlikely) or 20 from pickens to beat an owner a win behind. lost by 12.  kelce/kittle= 15 hurt

2 i have highest points.

GC rediraft (8-4) i should get playoffs (GC Redraft took JJ at 1.6, andrews, fournette) . high score for the week. 9-4, currently 1 seed. high score overall

4 player keeper (6-6) (herbert, chubb, jj, kelce):  (again high in PA) fighting for a spot. high score for the week. 7-6. highest scoring team. if i win week 14, i get the division

GC dynasty (5-7): strong team in tough division.. many injuries 2nd highest score for the week. 6-7. awful season. maybe an outside shot at playoffs win a week 14 win

idp dynasty (5-7): also tremendously injured lost by 22.  lost jimmy, walker, and had pickens... unfortunate season as this has happened a bit 5-8

The final week in the regular season and some things went well, some did not. Also, some intrigue going forward:

League #1- If you've been following this league has been a struggle all year. Matthew Stafford and Allen Robinson were dog poop all year and put me behind the 8 ball. People were dunking high scores on me like a Zion Williamson 360 on the Suns. But slowly my team started getting healthy and ticking off wins- until the horror of week 13 losing to a dude who had not filled all his spots but had guys go off. This week I stared down another player who for some reason left 2 open spots on his roster. Of course though- of the spots he did have filled it was Trevor Lawrence, Miles Sanders, and Tony Pollard who collectively dropped 84 points. However, I did catch a break with Higgins going out early and Jaylen Waddle disappearing on Sunday night. That allowed Geno Smith, Zeke Elliott, and the Ravens D to close the gap for me. Going into Monday night I needed 27 points from Marquise Brown and James Conner to close the gap and lock up that playoff spot. They combined to get me 30 so I win and advance to the playoffs moving my record to 7-7. Now I move in with my team healthy and hopefully can pull off the round 1 upset.

League #2- This was an ugly week with two underperforming teams. Patrick Mahomes, Joe Mixon, and Dalton Schultz led the way for him. I won before my QB even played for the week. That has a bit of a double edge to it though as I kept saying all the fortune I was having in this league would catch up to me. Well it did as I lost Kyler Murray in the first series of the game. Also, not sure if Kenneth Walker will play, or DJ Moore....oh well- I've got a bye week to figure it all out. 12-2 on the season here.

League #3- This league was so heartbreakingly close. On paper this was my best team, but a series of bad beats and high scores from other teams did me in. The final insult here was needed Hunter Henry to get me 9.8 points to win on Monday night...he got me 8.5. So I lose and playoffs are done...6-8 on the year.

League #4- This league saw me go from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in the past few weeks. From the #1 seed all the way down to scuffling to even make the playoffs. I needed to beat the guy I was playing or hope that the one guy chasing me (with a loaded team) lost. In the 1pm window it did not look good as my opponent had the Eagles receiving tandem of Brown and Smith. He had Pollard. His linebackers were killing it. Tannehill piled up junk points. Waiver wire pick up for me- Jared Goff closed the gap the best he could along with Zay Jones and the Ravens D. But then the 4 pm games hit...and it was on. CMC went for 30. My linebackers went off. I had a safety go off. Then the Sunday night game hit and Mike Williams and Jerome Baker went nuts adding in 40 points. When all was said and done on the week I dropped the high score winning by 49 points and locking that playoff spot down and moving to 8-6 on the year. 

League #5- For some reason this was the playoff week and after a year where my team was dropping big numbers week in and week out they decided this was the week they would go sub 100 points. Fantasy football man. Thems the breaks. So my season is over here as finish the regular season 7-6 and get bounced first round of the playoffs. 

League #6- No playoff hopes here as this league featured dudes dropping big point totals all year on me. I won here by 1 point this week moving Nico Collins out of the lineup for DeAndre Carter. Gross....Finish the regular season 6-8.

So overall the record on the year in the regular season was 46-37. Made the playoffs in 4 of the 6 leagues. Just missed in 1....Not my best fantasy football season but far from my worst.  

• Like 1

@Sean Mooney

Week 14 was awful. won 3/6. made playoffs in 4/6

team 1 (8-6): pick 3, where JT dropped to me and took josh allen at 2.. very unfortunate with 2 most points against battling for 2nd highest points.. need jt to score 12. won championship ($4k+ upcoming main event)

team 2 (8-6) pick 9= kelce.   third place game. lost by less than 2.  kelce/etienne= 16 hurt

2 i have highest points.

GC rediraft (10-4) i should get playoffs (GC Redraft took JJ at 1.6, andrews, fournette) . won: #1 seed. highest scoring team on the season 

4 player keeper (8-6 (herbert, chubb, jj, kelce):  (again high in PA) fighting for a spot. won: highest scoring team. Won division, but 3rd seed. 

GC dynasty (6-8): strong team in tough division.. many injuries Lost: terrible season. 

idp dynasty (6-8): won: terribly injured team (9 currently on IR, plus jimmy g, and ridley)

46-38

14 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

@Sean Mooney

Week 14 was awful. won 3/6. made playoffs in 4/6

team 1 (8-6): pick 3, where JT dropped to me and took josh allen at 2.. very unfortunate with 2 most points against battling for 2nd highest points.. need jt to score 12. won championship ($4k+ upcoming main event)

team 2 (8-6) pick 9= kelce.   third place game. lost by less than 2.  kelce/etienne= 16 hurt

2 i have highest points.

GC rediraft (10-4) i should get playoffs (GC Redraft took JJ at 1.6, andrews, fournette) . won: #1 seed. highest scoring team on the season 

4 player keeper (8-6 (herbert, chubb, jj, kelce):  (again high in PA) fighting for a spot. won: highest scoring team. Won division, but 3rd seed. 

GC dynasty (6-8): strong team in tough division.. many injuries Lost: terrible season. 

idp dynasty (6-8): won: terribly injured team (9 currently on IR, plus jimmy g, and ridley)

46-38

Solid work

• Like 1

2 playoff games this week that went in opposite directions:

The First One: This week got off to a bad start as I had George Kittle but didn't play him. This is the league where nothing worked my way early on and I was scuffling to find receivers with the deep benches and all that. Someone had to drop George Kittle early on so I grabbed him thinking I could use him and Mark Andrews at the tight end/flex spot. It worked for the most part. This week I just wasn't sure so I left Kittle out...It did not go well. Luckily my opponent left out Tyreek Hill thinking that would be a running game so we both left big points on the bench. What hurt me though was Jonathan Taylor going out on the first play, Geno Smith being mortal, and even Darius Slayton underperforming projections. Meanwhile my opponent had Saquon, Juju, Thielen, Lockett....so his bad move was negated by better production up and down the roster. So my season ends in this league. Bad start to the year, battled back to the playoffs, win some money back for high weeks but overall a disappointment.

The Second One:  I went back and forth on some IDP moves this week and some wide receiver spots. I was unsure about whether to play Mike Evans, or Diontae Johnson and I had Zay Jones on my bench. At about 12:40 Sunday afternoon I decided that Jones was the better play figuring the Jaguars would be chasing points.....and boy did that one work out as he went for almost 40 in that league. That helped boost a strong start from CMC last Thursday. That all sounds good too but my opponent had Brady, Ekeler, McKinnon, and even Kirksey at IDP went bezerk. I went into the Sunday night games down 27 points. He had McLaurin to go. I had Daniel Jones, Saquon, and Kamren Curl....It was all about me pecking away at the lead until I got to within 2. That last Giants drive was just Barkley and Jones running the ball and I ended up moving into a lead by 4 points and securing the advance to the next round.

In non playoff matchups this week I won 2 and lost 1. But you know- who cares at this point.

Next week:

My team that got a bye plays with a bevy of injuries as I've lost Kyler, Taylor, Pierce, and Lockett in that league. I said I saw the good luck backfiring and here it is. 

Also, the second team from above tries to take down the #1 ranked team that features Joe Burrow, Justin Jefferson, Amon-ra St. Brown, Aaron Jones, and Darren Waller. Ugh