Sign in to follow this  
Lions_slappy

Rate my Team: 10 team, PPR, keeper league

I decided to change my keeper this year from A. Gibson to J. Hurts. In this league your allowed to keep one player off your roster from the previous season with a few exceptions: 1. Your keeper can't be picked in the first 3 rounds. 2. You can't have the same keeper for more than 3 years in a row. So last year I drafted J. Hurts in the 10th round so I got to keep him in the 8th round this year. Had I kept A. Gibson, I could of gotten him in the 12th round this year, but I still decided to dump him because they drafted B. Robinson and I think he will eventually be the primary goal line back with Gibson/Mckissic being used between the twenties.

Starting roster must consist of: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WRT, TE, DEF, KI

1.05   D. Henry 

2.06  A. Kamara

3.05  J.Conner

4.06   D.Waller

5.05   A.St.Brown

6.06   B.Cooks

7.05   T.Pollard

8.06   J.Hurts

9.05   C.Godwin

10.06 M.Gordon

11.05 K.Toney

12.06 R.Woods

13.05 N.Folk

14.06 G.Pickens

15.05 Tenn DEF

nice looking team overall.

surprised Henry dropped to #5 but thats ok for you

your RB are potentially the class of your league.   very good to elite.

Your TE is very good.  potentially elite.

your WR are decent.  probably the weak point of your squad..   St Brown is decent. Cooks seems to be good for 1000 yards no matter who the QB is.  after that it sort of falls off.

I like Toney for where you got him Woods too, though hes coming off injury.  wont likely produce well for you until late in the year.  Ditto for Godwin.  but you only start 2 at WR so if you get a good waiver wire pickup early in the year you may be just fine here.

pickens is a nice last round lotto pick but hes got two very good WR ahead of him on the depth chart.  so unless an injury happens you may end up dropping him early.

clearly your flex will be one of your RB's and thats ok.

your starters are very good.   depth is questionable.   but the depth is only needed if you have an injury

I guess the only criticism is you picked too many guys coming back off of injury.  usually its 18 months until guys like this are ready to play like they did before   so these guys may have a slow start for you.   but I like the overall talent of your team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great job. 

After the Lions/Steelers game it's looking like G.Pickens is going to be the steal of the draft!! Claypool was non-existent while Pickens was targeted five times and caught three for 35yds. I think Pickens is the number two man in Pittsburgh!! 😎

19 minutes ago, Lions_slappy said:

After the Lions/Steelers game it's looking like G.Pickens is going to be the steal of the draft!! Claypool was non-existent while Pickens was targeted five times and caught three for 35yds. I think Pickens is the number two man in Pittsburgh!! 😎

well, I wouldnt get too excited.   the team knows what claypool can do, so pickens likely is getting more targets by design.

hes a nice talent, but the real problem is I dont know if the pittsburgh QB can support more than 2 WR.    unless hes a whole lot better than all of us thought.

Overall, decent team.

RB, if all stays healthy, is your money maker.

WR is probably your “weakest”. I say that because you have all safe floor, relatively low upside (except Godwin if fully healthy) WRs. Pickens may provide huge upside, IF Pickett starts. Toney can provide upside, but he already has numerous multiple injuries. If Shepard is healthy for week 1, he will DJ’s favorite target.