Sign in to follow this  
wolves111

Brian Robinson Jr.: My RB just got shot

If you have the bench space stash him. 

Gibson has a pretty good adp right now. 

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

If you have the bench space stash him. 

Gibson has a pretty good adp right now. 

so gibson has an extra couple weeks to fumble his way out of a job.   provided hes healthy enough to do so, he should have a nice opportunity to take the starting job when he returns

1 hour ago, Ray_T said:

so gibson has an extra couple weeks to fumble his way out of a job.   provided hes healthy enough to do so, he should have a nice opportunity to take the starting job when he returns

If your when Robinson returns.  Right now not losing much if I draft Gibson at his current adp.  

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

If your when Robinson returns.  Right now not losing much if I draft Gibson at his current adp.  

well, I think this incident guarantees gibson remains starting at least at least 6 weeks. 

I dont see anyone else on that roster displacing him as starter.

I guess if they hate gibson enough they may sign someone.  they may do so anyhow depending how long Robinson is expected to be out.

Yeah I definitely wish they would decide already if they’re going to put him on the injured reserve or something. 

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

Yeah I definitely wish they would decide already if they’re going to put him on the injured reserve or something. 

If they put him on IR, he probly has to miss a minimum of four games.  Flesh wounds usually don't take that long to heal.

35 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

If they put him on IR, he probly has to miss a minimum of four games.  Flesh wounds usually don't take that long to heal.

they havnt figured out the full extent of the damage I suspect.

depending on type of gun etc, there could be multiple muscles and/or tendons they need to check

if they need to replace him for a year they may not announce it til the replacement is acquired

5 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

they havnt figured out the full extent of the damage I suspect.

Modern medicine is usually able to diagnose simple wounds, such as a gunshot wound, in a matter of hours, especially with well-funded patients.

I have to think he's has an MRI by now.  That's all you would really need.

3 hours ago, Ray_T said:

well, I think this incident guarantees gibson remains starting at least at least 6 weeks. 

I dont see anyone else on that roster displacing him as starter.

I guess if they hate gibson enough they may sign someone.  they may do so anyhow depending how long Robinson is expected to be out.

Worthy is a later pound pick imo.  Even if it’s just for 5 weeks or so, I’m not taking him as a rb1-2. Depth, he’s a starting rb that has produced in ff.  

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

Just got put on IR. 

That will make it at least four games then.

On 8/28/2022 at 6:58 PM, AxeElf said:

As long as there are no broken bones or torn ligaments, a couple of bullet wounds could heal in just a few weeks.

That aged well.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/04/05/teenager-charged-with-shooting-brian-robinson-failed-to-appear-in-court/

A 17-year-old boy charged with shooting Commanders running back Brian Robinson in August 2022 failed to appear in court on Wednesday.

Via Fox 5, the teenager was scheduled for sentencing. A D.C. Superior Court judge said that the defendant absconded.