gcmmidwest

Quarterback Rankings

Sorry board. 

21 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Sorry board. 

As I figured all smoke no fire all talken no walken

1 hour ago, gcmmidwest said:

Did you get 12 other owners yet. In person ppr total points only , 300 buy in.  Let’s rock.  

Just now, weepaws said:

Did you get 12 other owners yet. In person ppr total points only , 300 buy in.  Let’s rock.  

Your unreasonable so you want people from around the country to fly in to accommodate your demands ridiculous 🙄 

1 hour ago, gcmmidwest said:

21 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

Your unreasonable so you want people from around the country to fly in to accommodate your demands ridiculous 🙄 

Since I am the commissioner, I’m not allowing you to join.  🧐

Also, 300 dollars? C'mon man. We are a bunch of dopes on a fantasy football board- let's just do for straight bragging rights. I don't need money to get satisfaction. Sorry that weepaws does. 

But I understand why Axe Elf and weepaws are scared to put up their pride. 

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Also, 300 dollars? C'mon man. We are a bunch of dopes on a fantasy football board- let's just do for straight bragging rights. I don't need money to get satisfaction. Sorry that weepaws does. 

But I understand why Axe Elf and weepaws are scared to put up their pride. 

Gotta be something $5  weepaw is just a dik and claims to be a Christian 

1 minute ago, gcmmidwest said:

I mean I'm fine just playing for bragging rights but if it has to be money I guess it's okay at a low number. 

AxeElf and weepaws are just scared to be proven wrong. 

5 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I can see it now; the advanced posters wanting an auction draft with several flex positions and no K or D to demonstrate their knowledge beyond the top 100 players, and then the guys who barely know what they're doing wanting a vanilla 9-starter lineup and a snake draft to "make it more fair."

It would never get off the ground.

Will you be starting Trey Sermon week 1? 🤣

1 hour ago, Gepetto said:

Will you be starting Trey Sermon week 1? 🤣

I doubt if I would even draft him at this point.

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

I mean I'm fine just playing for bragging rights but if it has to be money I guess it's okay at a low number. 

AxeElf and weepaws are just scared to be proven wrong. 

Wrong about? 

Plus I already told you I will do it, in person 300 14 team.  

But wrong about what? 

3 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

Amen. 

Just now, weepaws said:

Wrong about? 

Plus I already told you I will do it, in person 300 14 team.  

But wrong about what? 

"I'll do it under these extreme conditions that I know people might not be able to meet some of..."

Come on man- put up or shut up. You and Elfie

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

"I'll do it under these extreme conditions that I know people might not be able to meet some of..."

Come on man- put up or shut up. You and Elfie

You didn’t answer my question, wrong about what? Put up or shut up what? My opinion? 

6 hours ago, weepaws said:

You didn’t answer my question, wrong about what? Put up or shut up what? My opinion? 

Your advice.....you know this. Stop playing dumb.

I went into the draft happy to get anyone from 9-15. Got Dakota in the 11th round and feel he has as good a chance finishing top 10 as anyone 4-8

On 8/30/2022 at 9:09 PM, JagFan said:

It’s more likely that I’m wrong vs right…but at least I have something to hope for as a fan and that’s been a long time coming for any Jag fan.  I’m definitely going to draft his as my backup QB next week.

Ended up w/ t Lawrence as as my qb2 and just like that I became a fan 😆

7 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

Ended up w/ t Lawrence as as my qb2 and just like that I became a fan 😆

Sorry to hear that, but hey, as long as it's not a best ball league, you still have a chance to get someone better.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Sorry to hear that, but hey, as long as it's not a best ball league, you still have a chance to get someone better.

Super flex you can start 2qbs they flew off the board s.barkley was 32nd pick

Just now, gcmmidwest said:

Super flex you can start 2qbs they flew off the board s.barkley was 32nd pick

Wow, I've done mock drafts for 2 QB leagues and never saw QB's fly off the board.  I have heard of that happening, but I've never witnessed it.  In a super flex, I'd much rather have a guy like Barkley as my flex than someone like Lawrence.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Wow, I've done mock drafts for 2 QB leagues and never saw QB's fly off the board.  I have heard of that happening, but I've never witnessed it.

Playing in 2QB/SFlex leagues has become a bit of an advantage these days, if one can force themselves to wait several rounds on their QBs instead of joining in the feeding frenzy at the beginning of the draft.  Scooping up all the falling studs at RB and WR more than makes up for getting 3 fewer points per week from your QBs.

Always a good ideal to pass early on qbs in a superflex, big advantage at wr/rb.  Killing them softly. 

Thanks. 

23 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Always a good ideal to pass early on qbs in a superflex, big advantage at wr/rb.  Killing them softly. 

Thanks. 

Yeah and just forfeit the position SMH

On 8/31/2022 at 2:12 PM, weepaws said:

Since I am the commissioner, I’m not allowing you to join.  🧐

dont be such a big meanie WeePaws!

4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Wow, I've done mock drafts for 2 QB leagues and never saw QB's fly off the board.  I have heard of that happening, but I've never witnessed it.  In a super flex, I'd much rather have a guy like Barkley as my flex than someone like Lawrence.

in my 2 QB league we had a record number of QB keepers and people paid more for the remaining QB's at auction.

my theory is that in a normal year, you have a handful of draftable rookie QB's.  this year there was only one likely to play significant time and hes not the day 1 starter.  so people are scrambling to secure what they can at the position more than they have in previous years.

I could be wrong about this.   but its the best and only theory I've seen that could explain this.

3 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

Yeah and just forfeit the position SMH

Forfeit the Qb slot no that wouldn’t be wise, I’m glad I was able to catch this before you make that mistake.  

Thanks G. 

On 9/6/2022 at 12:58 PM, TBayXXXVII said:

Lawrence outscores Brady week one, and probably for the season.

1 hour ago, JagFan said:

Lawrence outscores Brady week one, and probably for the season.

Man, predicting Brady gets hurt on the first play of the game Sunday night and missing the whole season is pretty dark dude.

Always wanted to do a Superflex but can never get enough people interested in one, or find one to do. Oh well. 6 leagues is enough for now anyway

35 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Man, predicting Brady gets hurt on the first play of the game Sunday night and missing the whole season is pretty dark dude.

I don’t mess with the fantasy gods by predicting/wishing for injuries.  I hope Tom stays happy and healthy all season long so there’s no excuse for the meltdown about to unfold!

32 minutes ago, JagFan said:

I don’t mess with the fantasy gods by predicting/wishing for injuries.  I hope Tom stays happy and healthy all season long so there’s no excuse for the meltdown about to unfold!

I hear, I just thought that your prediction would need a massive miracle or an injury to happen.  Figured the injury was more likely, that's all. :dunno:

4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I hear, I just thought that your prediction would need a massive miracle or an injury to happen.  Figured the injury was more likely, that's all. :dunno:

Trevor just needed a real NFL coach, and a QB whisperer at that.

Done deal 

After last night I am feeling confident in my gentlemen's bet with TBay about Lawrence. Stafford looked awful so Lawrence should be able to reel him in. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

After last night I am feeling confident in my gentlemen's bet with TBay about Lawrence. Stafford looked awful so Lawrence should be able to reel him in. 

Not giving up on Stafford they need a few games to build chemistry, but hoping tlaw turns out 

On 9/8/2022 at 7:21 AM, TBayXXXVII said:

Trevor outscored Brady today…just sayin’