Sign in to follow this  
AxeElf

College Football 2022

Michigan just drubbed the Buckeyes at Ohio State for the first time since 2000! 

Nebraska beat up Iowa on Friday go big red.  

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Michigan just drubbed the Buckeyes at Ohio State for the first time since 2000! 

Ohio got molested in the 2nd half. Hats off to Michigan. 

How about South Carolina big win 

26 minutes ago, weepaws said:

How about South Carolina big win 

South Carolina, official gatekeepers of the CFP.

Man was that OSU/UM game satisfying.

Did anyone bet on the ND Vs USC game, I did, I put a little bit on USC.  

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Did anyone bet on the ND Vs USC game, I did, I put a little bit on USC.  

Good luck!

Go Blue!!!!!

Silenced the doubters, rolled into the school down under and beat them on their own turf.  

5 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Good luck!

Thank you

As an Ohio state fan, what a pathetic performance. The secondary was getting burned so bad that even when the passes were being under thrown it didn’t matter. Ryan Day gets conservative in the 2nd half, and every time they start to get something going, they’d commit some stupid penalty to end it. Last year I think Michigan just had the better team (especially on the lines), this year I felt like Ohio State was their own worst enemy, while Michigan did a great job of capitalizing on the mistakes, while not committing mistakes of their own.

1 hour ago, Serenity Now said:

As an Ohio state fan, what a pathetic performance. The secondary was getting burned so bad that even when the passes were being under thrown it didn’t matter. Ryan Day gets conservative in the 2nd half, and every time they start to get something going, they’d commit some stupid penalty to end it. Last year I think Michigan just had the better team (especially on the lines), this year I felt like Ohio State was their own worst enemy, while Michigan did a great job of capitalizing on the mistakes, while not committing mistakes of their own.

OSU sold out to stop the run in the first half which lead to the two long touchdown passes where there were no safeties to help. Once they stopped stacking the box to prevent all of the big plays in the passing game, it opened up the run game for Michigan with Edwards and McCarthy. Then they sold out to stop the run again in the fourth quarter, but they let Edwards get to the second level twice which again resulted in long touchdowns with the entire defense at the LOS.

4 hours ago, ZeroTolerance said:

OSU sold out to stop the run in the first half which lead to the two long touchdown passes where there were no safeties to help. Once they stopped stacking the box to prevent all of the big plays in the passing game, it opened up the run game for Michigan with Edwards and McCarthy. Then they sold out to stop the run again in the fourth quarter, but they let Edwards get to the second level twice which again resulted in long touchdowns with the entire defense at the LOS.

I appreciate the recap but thats overly simplistic of what happened. Ohio states offense had a chance to take control of the game in the first quarter and penalties and poor execution on critical downs  prevented them from doing so. Then a missed tackle by a corner, busted coverage by safeties in man coverage forced Ohio state to change defensive game plans. Ohio states offense in the 3rd quarter had the best field position all game and a hold,  a stupid personal foul and Days conservative play calling killed it. After that  the game was played on michigans terms. Michigan played well, but Ohio state made it easy for them.

48 minutes ago, Serenity Now said:

I appreciate the recap but thats overly simplistic of what happened. Ohio states offense had a chance to take control of the game in the first quarter and penalties and poor execution on critical downs  prevented them from doing so. Then a missed tackle by a corner, busted coverage by safeties in man coverage forced Ohio state to change defensive game plans. Ohio states offense in the 3rd quarter had the best field position all game and a hold,  a stupid personal foul and Days conservative play calling killed it. After that  the game was played on michigans terms. Michigan played well, but Ohio state made it easy for them.

I just covered the Michigan offensive end. The Ohio State offense absolutely choked. Yards at will in the first half but didn't finish drives. Dumb penalties, drops, etc.

Forget Bryce Young.

If your name is Stetson Bennett, you should be the quarterback of the Texans.

13 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Forget Bryce Young.

If your name is Stetson Bennett, you should be the quarterback of the Texans.

Well considering Stetson Bennett is the Draft Network's 243rd ranked prospect the Texans can draft Young in rd 1 and Stetson in rd 7 and have them both...

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

Well considering Stetson Bennett is the Draft Network's 243rd ranked prospect the Texans can draft Young in rd 1 and Stetson in rd 7 and have them both...

I think a surprise pick at #2 overall would be more suitable to the organization's illustrious draft history.