Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Tucker Carlson

How is it that this guy can go onto a Rupprrt Murdoch owned media station and call out institutions like the WEF? Is he controlled opposition? Is he too much of a money maker to get rid of? Is the Murdoch family not corrupt? Is there not a grand global conspiracy like all the signs are pointing to? I need to know. It doesn't make sense that he can openly challenge all of these things and get away with it

• Confused 1

It's the money, of course.  

The only people who watch him are already on the red team anyway.  All he does is tell them what they want to hear.  That's all people want anyway.  

Bonus is it feeds talking points to the masses which facilitates keeping every quibbling and not looking at the people behind the curtain.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, nobody said:

The only people who watch him are already on the red team anyway.  All he does is tell them what they want to hear.  That's all people want anyway.  

Bonus is it feeds talking points to the masses which facilitates keeping every quibbling and not looking at the people behind the curtain.

No. If he was on the red team he wouldn’t bash establishment republicans as much as he does nor would he give voice to those outside of the establishment as much as he does. You should watch with some frequency.  You’ll see that he’s a conservative not an RNC mouthpiece. Establishment republicans don’t go on his show. They go on Hannity. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Tucker makes Fox a ton of money and he doesn’t ever say anything that truly threatens the establishment. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, nobody said:

This is a severely uneducated comment.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. If he was on the red team he wouldn’t bash establishment republicans as much as he does nor would he give voice to those outside of the establishment as much as he does. You should watch with some frequency.  You’ll see that he’s a conservative not an RNC mouthpiece. Establishment republicans don’t go on his show. They go on Hannity. 

/Thread.

Well put, HT :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

The left isn’t hiding behind any curtain’s anymore.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

How is it that this guy can go onto a Rupprrt Murdoch owned media station and call out institutions like the WEF? Is he controlled opposition? Is he too much of a money maker to get rid of? Is the Murdoch family not corrupt? Is there not a grand global conspiracy like all the signs are pointing to? I need to know. It doesn't make sense that he can openly challenge all of these things and get away with it

theres no harm to anyone important in calling out an institution.  the institution exists to provide cover.  calling out microsoft is one thing.  but calling out bill gates is another.  microsoft exists to shield bill gates from criticism.  now, if tucker starting calling out the specific power brokers by name, shining a light on their personal lives, criticizing them daily, when the media allows them to hide, hed get shot.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The left isn’t hiding behind any curtain’s anymore.  

Understatement of the century.

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

theres no harm to anyone important in calling out an institution.  the institution exists to provide cover.  calling out microsoft is one thing.  but calling out bill gates is another.  microsoft exists to shield bill gates from criticism.  now, if tucker starting calling out the specific power brokers by name, shining a light on their personal lives, criticizing them daily, when the media allows them to hide, hed get shot.

Another one making up his own reality.  If you think he doesn’t name names you don’t watch.  Bad guess. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Another one making up his own reality.  If you think he doesn’t name names you don’t watch.  Bad guess. 

Yeah that was another terrible take from those who don't attack what he says, but rather they attack the person for existing.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, craftsman said:

This is a severely uneducated comment.

Glad I could make one of the wussies here leave a little cry emoji. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Tucker Carlson is for political zombies who are too intellectually lazy to form their own opinions or question what he says. 🤣

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

Tucker Carlson is for political zombies who are too intellectually lazy to form their own opinions or question what he says. 🤣

So another idiot who can't refute what he says. 

Perma-rag.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

6 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Well now that such a well informed source like you has weighed in I must reconsider my position. Perhaps you could recommended some sources that would meet your intellectual standard? TIA

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Perma-rag.

Oh it's old rag leaving the litlle whining crying emojis. Normally it's that mdc douche. 

• Sad 4

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well now that such a well informed source like you has weighed in I must reconsider my position. Perhaps you could recommended some sources that would meet your intellectual standard? TIA

They scatter every time. They’re  all the same. 

14 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Another 12 year old girl. LOL!!!

12 year old girls are the only people that laugh at things?

• Sad 1

Just now, OldMaid said:

Replies are earned not given. 

Yes. And you earned the rag. All you do is b*tch about people on this site. Just another flaming liberal whiny idiot. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 4

3 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Replies are earned not given. 

Sure.  Come on, tell us where all you intellectuals that are so curious get your  info from. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

Perma-rag.

So you think Biden is trying to destroy the west to allow for Chinese global domination?  Because Tucker does

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So you think Biden is trying to destroy the west to allow for Chinese global domination?  Because Tucker does

I think he's trying to destroy the west to turn us into an authoritarian liberal communist run country.  So pretty close. After the control takes hold, the liberal goes away and it's all simply communism. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

After China was so influenced and occupied by the West, they decided never again. Once the west saw the cheap manufacturing opportunity they could use China for, they let China into the world economy. The western leaders thought they could buy influence in China. The opposite happened, and China saw how easy it was to buy off western politicians and business leaders. I have been meaning to read the book Red Handed by Peter Schwelzer

I really hope Carlson is one of the good guys. I agree with a lot of what he says.

Importantly when deciding which political party you affiliate with, if you identify as a Democrat, you identify with the party that mutilates children's genitals. At this point, if you identify as republican that means you are against killing babies and don't want illegals streaming across the border. I don't identify with either, but I sure as hell would never consider myself a Democrat ever again. Sick fvcks is all I see

33 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah  Biden is very tough on China. Remember that time he slapped them with tariffs? Oh wait, that was Trump. But remember when Trump hooked up his son with a Chinese communist party controlled bank? Oh wait, that’s Biden.   Remember when Biden there those Chinese diplomats in Houston out of the country? Aw man, that was Trump too.  

2 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I really hope Carlson is one of the good guys. I agree with a lot of what he says.

Importantly when deciding which political party you affiliate with, if you identify as a Democrat, you identify with the party that mutilates children's genitals. At this point, if you identify as republican that means you are against killing babies and don't want illegals streaming across the border. I don't identify with either, but I sure as hell would never consider myself a Democrat ever again. Sick fvcks is all I see

Bingo. If the starting point is mutilating children then you just can’t choose to be a democrat. They are the ones for it. What is there after that? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah  Biden is very tough on China. Remember that time he slapped them with tariffs? Oh wait, that was Trump. But remember when Trump hooked up his son with a Chinese communist party controlled bank? Oh wait, that’s Biden.   Remember when Biden there those Chinese diplomats in Houston out of the country? Aw man, that was Trump too.  

So that means he wants to “destroy the west”?

• Sad 1

Just now, TimHauck said:

So that means he wants to “destroy the west”?

If you’re continually soft on China like Biden is, also compromised, then yeah, the west is going down. It can happen fast. We emerged as the world power after ww2. England still was before that. I guess you’re not really up on what China has been doing. You should watch better news. Start with Tucker. He covers it a lot.  

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone that watched would know this. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, craftsman said:

Perma-rag.

What name did you use when you got kicked off here last year. wussie?

15 hours ago, craftsman said:

Oh it's old rag leaving the litlle whining crying emojis. Normally it's that mdc douche. 

The crying emoji thing never happened until you showed up at the GC. 🤔 

• Thanks 3