Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Your drafts biggest reach?

Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth (m tyson) just take what the field gives you 

6 minutes ago, LaChup said:

David Akers in the 3rd.

I had to Google Akers I was like who's that ...he drafted a kicker smh

For me, I took Pierce early in the 6th because I knew he wouldn’t last until late 7th.

We had a guy take Knox in the 6th ahead of TE’s like Goedert & Schultz on a hunch he’ll break out.

• Like 1

Damien Pierce in the 3rd.  LOL

The dude will be ok, but people are drafting him as if he's going to be a low end RB1.  Hilarious.

9 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Damien Pierce in the 3rd.  LOL

The dude will be ok, but people are drafting him as if he's going to be a low end RB1.  Hilarious.

PPR? 

4 hours ago, makindollaz said:

We had a guy take Knox in the 6th ahead of TE’s like Goedert & Schultz on a hunch he’ll break out.

He's a year too late; Knox already broke out.

Just now, Bills04 said:

Isaiah Pacheco at 8.09.

Oh my soul , is that a free league? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bills04 said:

Isaiah Pacheco at 8.09.

How do you guys get in drafts like this? I've seen stupid strategies for others overall but nothing as silly as "Pacheco at 8.09"

41 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

How do you guys get in drafts like this? I've seen stupid strategies for others overall but nothing as silly as "Pacheco at 8.09"

Some other guy on here took a TE in the 2nd!

4 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Some other guy on here took a TE in the 2nd!

Yeah the guy whose ADP is right there at that spot...How crazy to take someone at the spot they are going at on average.

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

How crazy to take someone at the spot they are going at on average.

If you want to be average, it would be the preferred strategy!

4 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

If you want to be average, it would be the preferred strategy!

Yes we know you don't understand positional point maximization....you don't have to keep reminding us. 

A guy in my league took Pierce at #4 overall. He had “rookies only” open on his rankings. Obviously he knows nothing about FF, even though he’s been in our league 22 years, lol.  We all joked, saying “Pierce will now be a top 5 RB this year”. Watch it happen…

26 minutes ago, RedzoneMonster said:

Obviously he knows nothing about FF, even though he’s been in our league 22 years

How is that even possible?

It's the 90% rule. 90% of people are tards in this world. Anything is possible in the tard world. Dude probably didn't think once about FF until the draft. Therefore, Pierce is going to go OFF!!

• Like 1

Kupp fell to the second round to the guy who drafted Jefferson. Non ppr. Aaron Jones was taken ahead of Kupp....... yeah horrific move. Oh and the team I drafted is a bunch of reaches. Definitely the least I have liked a team after I drafted it

46 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Yahoo gave my draft grade an A- despite the reach.

Approval from the Draft Analyzer is the kiss of death.

Better luck next year!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For myself, either Etienne in the 3rd or Nuk in the 10th (promised myself I wouldn't draft Nuk as I think he is washed)

For my league either Pitts in the 3rd or Schultz in the 4th, but maybe that's just me as I never reach on a TE early.

12 minutes ago, rallo said:

For myself, either Etienne in the 3rd or Nuk in the 10th (promised myself I wouldn't draft Nuk as I think he is washed)

For my league either Pitts in the 3rd or Schultz in the 4th, but maybe that's just me as I never reach on a TE early.

Etienne in the 3rd is a little early for him probably but not aggressively early. Schultz in the 4th is anywhere from 20-30 picks ahead of his ADP which is at least a round too early. 

59 minutes ago, rallo said:

I don’t see an issue taking Hopkins in the tenth. 

On 9/4/2022 at 8:23 PM, gcmmidwest said:

I had to Google Akers I was like who's that ...he drafted a kicker smh

I'm guessing he probably thought he was drafting Cam Akers and didnt look  at the position.   I could be wrong there.  people do sometimes do stupid stuff.

1 hour ago, rallo said:

(promised myself I wouldn't draft Nuk as I think he is washed)

So he's a DND for you, but you reached for him in the 10th?

Way to practice self-control.

I was sad that there are no look-alike players this season, like the Bears' Adrian Peterson, or the Bengals' Mike Thomas.

I always made sure that there was someone in my auction drafts who paid $30 for the "other" Mike Thomas.

23 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

So he's a DND for you, but you reached for him in the 10th?

Way to practice self-control.

I know, keyed on Kmet, and he went the pick before me; also went RB heavy early and often... beers later... maybe this was a cry for help?

6 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Kupp fell to the second round to the guy who drafted Jefferson. Non ppr. Aaron Jones was taken ahead of Kupp....... yeah horrific move. Oh and the team I drafted is a bunch of reaches. Definitely the least I have liked a team after I drafted it

A guy in my league got to keep Kupp in the 3rd and paired him with Jefferson in the first.  That's a stacked WR tandem.

4 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I was sad that there are no look-alike players this season, like the Bears' Adrian Peterson, or the Bengals' Mike Thomas.

I always made sure that there was someone in my auction drafts who paid $30 for the "other" Mike Thomas.

No one believes that. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No one believes that. 

No?  Well, they're missing out on a good chuckle, then, because it was always highly amusing at the draft, let me tell you.

Pitts at 3.04

Some dude took Njoku at 9.04 as TE7 with Knox, Hockenson, Goedert and others still on the board. Same guy also drafted Cade York (Cle K) in the 10th as the first kicker. Tucker (K2) went in 13th.

41 minutes ago, rotisserieking said:

Pitts at 3.04

Some dude took Njoku at 9.04 as TE7 with Knox, Hockenson, Goedert and others still on the board. Same guy also drafted Cade York (Cle K) in the 10th as the first kicker. Tucker (K2) went in 13th.

I would quit that Sean Moony league.