browndelivers

SF RB

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Right before half,  T Davis-Price five weeks early.  

Just needs the jump over Jeff Wilson, Deebo, and Jordan Mason and it'll be his time to shine.

Moving up one at a time, week 6 was the timeline , could be next week.  

Enjoy.  

Wison 9/22 oh yeah that’s good .  Mason zero touches, that’s good.  

Beware coming soon , T Davis-Price.  

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Moving up one at a time, week 6 was the timeline , could be next week.  

Enjoy.  

Wison 9/22 oh yeah that’s good .  Mason zero touches, that’s good.  

Beware coming soon , T Davis-Price.  

Thanks. 

Davis-Price not even earning a jersey.

Saving the best for next, it’s all good brother, just relax.  

Next week he’s going to start the run becoming the Niners rb1.  

Clam down breath in breath out grasshopper. 

Thanks 😎

I suppose it's possible SF made Mason active because he was more useful on special teams.

59 minutes ago, nobody said:

I suppose it's possible SF made Mason active because he was more useful on special teams.

That is often the case with the fringe players.    the guys who can play on special teams get the call over guys who cannot.

Sucks!  Mitchell was playing well.  I don't know why Shanahan thinks he's out smarting the league putting his WR at the tailback position and his RB out wide???  Maybe put your tailback in the backfield where he belongs!!!    

I feel bad for mr Mitchel. 

Mack to the practice team, and they had D Freeman in for a tryout. 

On 9/12/2022 at 5:00 AM, Maulers1973 said:

Sucks!  Mitchell was playing well.  I don't know why Shanahan thinks he's out smarting the league putting his WR at the tailback position and his RB out wide???  Maybe put your tailback in the backfield where he belongs!!!    

3 minutes ago, DrG said:

I think he outcoaches himself at times.

First coach I think of is Pete Carroll, super bowl goal line with Lynch at rb .  

Shame. 

12 hours ago, plasma george said:

Mitchell  owners

are we picking up Wilson ?

Carter is my next best 

I'm not.  I just don't think Wilson has it anymore.  I see him as just a guy.  I think the 2 rookies are going to push for PT and it will be an ugly 3 hearded committee which is not how Shanahan usually deploys his backs, but until one guy asserts himself as THE guy I am staying away.  Pacheco and Khalil are my targets at this point.  I'm very intrigued by Pacheco!  

it's going to be jeff wilson. this is a prime scenario of the fantasy community overthinking and trying to project what they want onto reality.

• Thanks 1

It’s probably going to be Wilson, but he’s not going to dominate all the work, it’s going to be more of a RBBC.   

Wilson I don’t think can handle the work load. B

Bummer on Michell he looked pretty game before going down....

Wilson handle the work?  Heck yes. He handled it well before. The weather was a factor last weekend. I skipped grabbing him in a couple leagues because J Robinson was still there. But... SUPER glad I stashed Wilson in my deeper league where Mitchell was my RB2. Wilson probably gets 15ish touches per game plus a handful of receptions. He's not gonna blow the doors off. Just hoping for some clock killing runs and maybe break a bigger one once in awhile. 

1 hour ago, Maulers1973 said:

I'm not.  I just don't think Wilson has it anymore.  I see him as just a guy.  I think the 2 rookies are going to push for PT and it will be an ugly 3 hearded committee which is not how Shanahan usually deploys his backs, but until one guy asserts himself as THE guy I am staying away.  Pacheco and Khalil are my targets at this point.  I'm very intrigued by Pacheco!  

Why do you think Wilson doesn’t have it anymore ?

I don’t think he has a ton of miles, he filled in nicely last year, he seems like a bigger back that might get goaline work 

davis-price of marlon mack.. i know nothing about Davis-price,, i did like mack for limited exposure to the NFL

3 hours ago, Maulers1973 said:

Pacheco and Khalil are my targets at this point.  I'm very intrigued by Pacheco!

I wouldn't get too excited about Pacheco yet.  Seems like every year the Chiefs groom a new rookie RB that gets everyone excited--Darwin Thompson or Derrick Gore ring a bell?--and then they do squat.

Pacheco looked good on Sunday if you only read the box score; then when you realize he only got his carries in after the game was no longer in question, it doesn't look as promising.

Maybe down the road, but as long as CEH looks as good as he did on Sunday, Pacheco is strictly a reserve.

Wilson is just as injury prone as Mitchell, so you might as well queue up Jordan Mason.

49ers seem to ignore medical when scouting players.

Best waiver pick up: Davis-Price or Mason? Both available. Warren better than either of them?

7 minutes ago, robb said:

Best waiver pick up: Davis-Price or Mason? Both available. Warren better than either of them?

If you need someone now, Warren is the guy.  He might be good long term if Najee's foot lingers which I think is a possibility.  If you're looking for a lottery ticket, you could take the SF guys, but I wouldn't bother unless you have room for both.  I'd give Mason preference, but the problem with them is it's hard to predict where the Shanahanigans are going to land.

28 minutes ago, robb said:

How bad did you draft that some third-stringers are looking good to you after Week 1?

The Mitchell owner dropped him even though we have IR spots so I grabbed him and put him on IR. They're saying 8 weeks so at best he's back Week 10 for the playoff push. I'm not counting on him but it was basically a risk-free pickup so we'll see.

4 hours ago, weepaws said:

It’s probably going to be Wilson, but he’s not going to dominate all the work, it’s going to be more of a RBBC.   

Wilson I don’t think can handle the work load. B

probably, but he's getting the majority and goal line.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, SexyRexy said:

probably, but he's getting the majority and goal line.

Might not. 

6 hours ago, Maulers1973 said:

I like Herbert. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, robb said:

Warren, I think Harris’s issue is bigger than we know.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rotisserieking said:

The Mitchell owner dropped him even though we have IR spots so I grabbed him and put him on IR. They're saying 8 weeks so at best he's back Week 10 for the playoff push. I'm not counting on him but it was basically a risk-free pickup so we'll see.

To remove him off the IR, don’t you need to drop another player? And if so that could cost you, I mean Mitchell comes back week 10 hurt week 11 it might b costly to you.  

And of another player you own gets hurt, and he’s a very good player , then what.  

Hot hand isn’t a really great news for those that picked up Wilson.  

1 hour ago, DrG said:
3 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Just keepin Wilson motivated.

Huh?  I didn't say that.

I added Jeff Wilson as a free agent before week 1 and just grabbed Jordan Mason. I am positive it will be clear who is who after this week. I still lean Wilson but want to have more of a share of the backfield.

The 49ers will need to run a lot due to Lance having limitations. Wilson does nothing great and everything competently. 

22 hours ago, weepaws said:

To remove him off the IR, don’t you need to drop another player? And if so that could cost you, I mean Mitchell comes back week 10 hurt week 11 it might b costly to you.  

And of another player you own gets hurt, and he’s a very good player , then what.  

You are correct, but I guess I'll deal with that when he comes back. We have 3 IR spots so I'm ok there for now. 

• Like 1