browndelivers

SF RB

Yes 3 IR spots does change things up. N

49ers depth chart #1 is blank.... mason #2

Just saw Davis-Price is going to miss time with a high ankle sprain.  I wonder why it's impossible for SF to keep a runningback healthy.

Mason is going to get his shot.  

6 hours ago, weepaws said:

Mason is going to get his shot.  

In Denver there defense is pretty good 

2 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

In Denver there defense is pretty good 

With both Mitchel and T Davis-Price out that leaves Wilson and Mason, so it looks like he’s going to play.  

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

With both Mitchel and T Davis-Price out that leaves Wilson and Mason, so it looks like he’s going to play.  

I get that unless they promote m.mack ...I'm just saying they might have a tough time running the ball against denver...hope I'm wrong because I got Mason

Yeah they might have a tough time running the ball, but I would expect for Mason to get some work.  Mack is a good one that I forgot about , thank you for that reminder.  

I expect Mack will see the field in limited snaps. Same for Mason. 49ers should have kept Hasty or Sermon.

The 49er veterans sure looked happy to see Garappolo back. Samuel probably gets 8-10 Carrie’s next week too. With all that Wilson should still get 15-20 touches vs Denver.

Wilson if he stays healthy is the rb1.  

Lol now they picked up T Coleman. 

If mason turns out he will become a feature back there's no loyalty turn & burn

26 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

If mason turns out he will become a feature back there's no loyalty turn & burn

Yep just like Mitchell last year. Wilson is nothing special, so it's at least possible for Mason to become the guy

M.Mack got promoted from practice squad...this should be the week we find out who's getting the ball

32 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

M.Mack got promoted from practice squad...this should be the week we find out who's getting the ball

Jeff Wilson.

Wilson—— Mason/Mack. 

On 9/19/2022 at 7:29 PM, nobody said:

Just saw Davis-Price is going to miss time with a high ankle sprain.  I wonder why it's impossible for SF to keep a runningback healthy.

its not just RB's.  the whole team has been gimpy the last few years. 

not sure if its an issue with the trainer, or the quality of the field they play/practice on, but they have way more than their fair share of injuries.

its obscene.

something is wrong there and I am not sure what it is.

On 9/5/2022 at 1:07 PM, GEUH said:

two words: jordan mason

Any updates on those 2 words ?

So much for Jordan Mason I guess.  They'd rather sign a dude off the street than give him carries.

And they still have Mack. Staying away from Niners Rbs would be wise.  

3 hours ago, nobody said:

So much for Jordan Mason I guess.  They'd rather sign a dude off the street than give him carries.

I don't get it . .they give him one carry ..he got 7 yards and never to be seen or heard of again...,any possibility there saving some fresh legs for a playoff run ...I know it's a longshot ..,but it would just kill me if I dropped him and someone grabbed him while he's flourishing...were 10 deep on bench spots

1 hour ago, gcmmidwest said:

I don't get it . .they give him one carry ..he got 7 yards and never to be seen or heard of again...,any possibility there saving some fresh legs for a playoff run ...I know it's a longshot ..,but it would just kill me if I dropped him and someone grabbed him while he's flourishing...were 10 deep on bench spots

Shanny rbs are not to be counted on. There’s 30 years of this 

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

Shanny rbs are not to be counted on. There’s 30 years of this 

you are not wrong.

hes changes RB's like a girl changes clothes.

I'd deal him before this week's game if you can.  Ty Davis-Price is back, and SF, by law, is not allowed to have three healthy runningbacks.  Have to figure Jeff Wilson is the favorite to succumb this week given he should get the most touches.

Yeah they shoulda kept Trey Sermon. Whatever got him in the doghouse or whatever differences he might have had with tge coach, John Lynch or the front office they should have tried to work out the diffences. I.thjnk he has decent talent but it could be the problem is between his ears. If that's the case sad he's wasting an opportunity to be a successful NFL running back.

20 minutes ago, nobody said:

I'd deal him before this week's game if you can.  Ty Davis-Price is back, and SF, by law, is not allowed to have three healthy runningbacks.  Have to figure Jeff Wilson is the favorite to succumb this week given he should get the most touches.

Traded Wilson and Pittman for Lamb this morning. Love Wilson this week but needed to move those two

I have one league where people routinely sent horrible offers. I have no other league like it. Definitely a culture there.

Anyway, this guy sent me an offer of all 3 SF RBs (Mitchell, Wilson, Coleman) and MR2 (Matty INT?) for CEH and A Rodgers.

Why on Earth would I take on an entire RBBC AND downgrade at QB to do it?

1 hour ago, Law said:

I have one league where people routinely sent horrible offers. I have no other league like it. Definitely a culture there.

Anyway, this guy sent me an offer of all 3 SF RBs (Mitchell, Wilson, Coleman) and MR2 (Matty INT?) for CEH and A Rodgers.

Why on Earth would I take on an entire RBBC AND downgrade at QB to do it?

haha you dont.

if hes sending a shite offer you can either respond with another shite offer or just say no thanks and move on.

the first option can be fun but if he gets pissed he may not trade with you again..... but if thats the kind of offers hes sending maybe you dont care anyhow.