BigDaddy1978

Dynasty League Trade

Dynasty League in its 12th year. PPR. Relatively standard scoring. 

I'm strong at QB and WR. But I could use some help at RB.

QB: Murray, Burrows, drafted Kenny Pickett

RBs: Chubb, AJ Dillon, drafted Kenny Walker, Gainwell, J. Wilson Jr. 

WRs: Tyreek Hill, Justin Jefferson, Marquise Brown, Amari Cooper, DeAndre Hopkins (SUSP) 

The offer on the table is I give Kyler Murray and Justin Jefferson and receive Najee Harris and Cordarelle Patterson. And Allgeier is still on waivers. 

I have no problem losing Murray for obvious reasons but hate to lose Jefferson. Still, I'm seriously considering this. Thoughts? 

No

Justin Jefferson is worth more than that alone even if he threw in a 1st round rookie pick. He is the consensus #1 pick in startup dynasties.

• Like 1

I guess I'm still a little old fashioned with running backs. I know they're undervalued in the NFL because of committes but workhorse backs like Taylor and Najee are all the more rare making them more valuable in fantasy. They're a coveted commodity if you don't have one. I have Chubb but I like to have more than one if I can. 

34 minutes ago, BigDaddy1978 said:

I guess I'm still a little old fashioned with running backs. I know they're undervalued in the NFL because of committes but workhorse backs like Taylor and Najee are all the more rare making them more valuable in fantasy. They're a coveted commodity if you don't have one. I have Chubb but I like to have more than one if I can. 

Yeah, but in dynasty when Harris is overworked and broken down in 4 years and Jefferson is 27 years old with multiple elite years left ahead of him you will be thanking us for talking you out of this trade.

• Thanks 1

I guess that's a good point. I hadn't thought of it that way. All I was thinking was if the draft were today, I'd probably take someone like Taylor or Harris over Jefferson. But he is still super young though isn't he? Dang. Yeah, I guess I dodged a bullet on this one. Thanks all. You make a lot of sense. 

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

No

this is correct.

the deal isnt even close to giving you fair value.    This is not the kind of deal you send a counter offer on either.  Just politely say no thanks.

Don't trade Justin Jefferson in dynasty unless somebody offers you the farm

2 hours ago, polecatt said:

Don't trade Justin Jefferson in dynasty unless somebody offers you the farm

I'd say this applies to anyone who would go in the first round of a 12 team redraft.

dont let em go cheap.