shorepatrol

Pelosi home security cameras hacked

13 hours ago, DonS said:

Dude is a trooper and shook that tumble right off. :thumbsup:

That was my first thought. Big fall, not even phased. 

Did she fall asleep on the stairs and he took her drink? 

5 hours ago, Kopy said:

Please don't show her naked

She’s got tig bitties.

8 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

She’s got tig bitties.

Hey, I'd motor boat them f0ckers.

It's the rest of her I don't want to see! 

lol …. He took her drink from her on his 2nd attempt at going up the stairs. 

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Her husband was attacked with a hammer by a home invader. Suspect is in custody, but they haven’t released the name.

Will the local DA prosecute or set this person free? 🤔

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Hope this doesn't turn out to be politically motivated.

I'm guessing MSNBC is already trying to make it as such 

Clearly it’s because of Jan. 6th.  🤷🏿‍♂️

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Hope this doesn't turn out to be politically motivated.

I'm guessing MSNBC is already trying to make it as such 

From the US Today link provided: 

"The attack raises additional questions about the safety of members of Congress and their families as threats to lawmakers are at an all-time high almost two years after the violent Capitol insurrection."

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

"The attack raises additional questions about the safety of members of Congress and their families as threats to lawmakers are at an all-time high almost two years after the violent Capitol insurrection."

No sh!t......haven't we been saying this since people were encouraged to go after SCOTUS? I mean, we should not be shocked by this in any way.  This is the world the Democrats have sought to create. 

5 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Clearly it’s because of Jan. 6th.  🤷🏿‍♂️

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Precisely 

Yikes.

Its possible it has nothing to do with politics though. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RLLD said:

No sh!t......haven't we been saying this since people were encouraged to go after SCOTUS? I mean, we should not be shocked by this in any way.  This is the world the Democrats have sought to create. 

Did going after SCOTUS occur before or after people were walking through the Capitol trying to find Nancy Pelosi, Mike Pence, and other assorted politicians?

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Did going after SCOTUS occur before or after people were walking through the Capitol trying to find Nancy Pelosi, Mike Pence, and other assorted politicians?

Before.  Started with Kavanaugh's nomination.

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I cannot be sure but I think it was after, and definitely after Maxine thrw out her threatening messages, which that one dude in the NY politics reiterated,,,,resulting in the Democrats up there going after him for being vile....only to discover it was him repeating what one theirs actually said.  Funny as hell. 😄

Any description of attacker in custody?   White supremacist? 🤔

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Before.  Started with Kavanaugh's nomination.

You forgot about the Bernie bro who shot a bunch of congressmen playing baseball 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Yet again, it’s all the liberals’ fault… 😂😂😂

I have no idea if this specific attack was politically motivated or not.

However, political assassinations have been around for millennia… sorry but it ain’t the liberals’ fault. It’s just a sad reality of human nature.

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Yet again, it’s all the liberals’ fault… 😂😂😂

I have no idea if this specific attack was politically motivated or not.

However, political assassinations have been around for millennia… sorry but it ain’t the liberals’ fault. It’s just a sad reality of human nature.

There is no way to know if there were any political motivations or not.  We shall see.

And yes, policies that do not ensure accountability.....defunding the police, releasing criminals, bail reform.....all of it....you  will get more crime...

Crime has been rising, the response from Democrats is "no it isnt", and it keeps rising....so yeah, I will point to criminal activity as a natural result of bad policies.

23 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

You forgot about the Bernie bro who shot a bunch of congressmen playing baseball 

Yeah, but Ray's point was the Left saying it was ok to go after SCOTUS.  They promoted that because they led the conspiracy theory behind Kavanaugh and Blainey-Ford.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

There is no way to know if there were any political motivations or not.  We shall see.

And yes, policies that do not ensure accountability.....defunding the police, releasing criminals, bail reform.....all of it....you  will get more crime...

Crime has been rising, the response from Democrats is "no it isnt", and it keeps rising....so yeah, I will point to criminal activity as a natural result of bad policies.

From the FBI crime stats for 2021:

the aggregate estimated violent crime volume decreased 1% for the nation from 1,326,600 in 2020 to 1,313,200 in 2021

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

From the FBI crime stats for 2021:

Yep, I should have expected this, the Democrats are trying this too....and its another reason they are going to lose big this fall,

Stop trying to pretend its not happening, the people out in the communities hate it when Democrats pretend their experiences are invalid. Its killing your political people.....

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

It all started after the 2020 riots.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Yep, I should have expected this, the Democrats are trying this too....and its another reason they are going to lose big this fall,

Stop trying to pretend it’s not happening, the people out in the communities hate it when Democrats pretend their experiences are invalid. It’s killing your political people.....

Believe the actual stats or the GOP attack ads. I choose the former.

We’ve always had a tendency to overestimate the risk of crime, much of it due to local news always chasing ambulances to get something on the nightly news. “If it bleeds, it leads” is their motto. Good for their bottom line, but not so good in the sense that it exaggerates the crime problem.

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Believe the actual stats or the GOP attack ads. I choose the former.

We’ve always had a tendency to overestimate the risk of crime, much of it due to local news always chasing ambulances to get something on the nightly news. “If it bleeds, it leads” is their motto. Good for their bottom line, but not so good in the sense that it exaggerates the crime problem.

Maybe, you can believe the people who vote, because they are about to voice their discontent with Democrat policies regarding crime.

I recall that when using those same FBI stats under a Republican-dominated setup the response was, those stats do not include all crime etc....

Use it as you please, if it helps you feel better then so be it.  The people out there in the world, know the truth , they are voting on that truth....change is coming. 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Maybe, you can believe the people who vote, because they are about to voice their discontent with Democrat policies regarding crime.

I recall that when using those same FBI stats under a Republican-dominated setup the response was, those stats do not include all crime etc....

Use it as you please, if it helps you feel better then so be it.  The people out there in the world, know the truth , they are voting on that truth....change is coming. 

Actually, people vote based on perception. And the perception is that crime is out of control. I think that perception is somewhat inaccurate, but understandable based on local news, Fox News. and ubiquitous GOP advertising.

Fear is a great motivator, and the GOP uses it to great effect. I’m sure the strategy will have some success this year.