shorepatrol

Pelosi home security cameras hacked

7 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

They lost their minds when they lost the house and senate during the Clinton years, and the impeachment of him. 

And I was behind them on it. I thought going after Clinton like that was idiotic....I wish they had not. I think it likely emboldened the Democrats with their fake impeachments against Trump.

That is a bid reason I do not want Republicans to revisit the corrupt impeachment farce back on to the Democrats, end this sh!t....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

And I was behind them on it. I thought going after Clinton like that was idiotic....I wish they had not. I think it likely emboldened the Democrats with their fake impeachments against Trump.

That is a bid reason I do not want Republicans to revisit the corrupt impeachment farce back on to the Democrats, end this sh!t....

Not me. I want them to be taught a lesson so next time when they take power, and they will, they at least think twice.  

• Sad 1

I hope Paul recovers, I think this is focking ridiculous....and while I am sure this criminal will be held accountable, I hope they focking put him is a 4x4 dark hole and throw away the key.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not me. I want them to be taught a lesson so next time when they take power, and they will, they at least think twice.  

I get that, I do....but they will not.  They will take it and do it twice as worse next time.  Liberals have no shame.

Rather than ruin the government or nation, which the Democrats are rather fine with if it gives them power, conservatives MUST be the adults here. 

Paul calls his boy toy and asks him if he can come over and play doctor. They are having a role play moment. Paul is the patient.  Paul asks the doctor to grab his bawls and Nancy hits him in the head with a hammer.

7 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

Are they going to photoshop a maga hat on the hammer dude?

I presume they are actively working in the background to do this, not sure about Paul but his wife is a complete POS and I just know she is going to do everything she can to suggest "this is all because of Republicans"  she is such a ######

41 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I never said Fox was more wrong than the others. The definition of "mainstream" is being twisted here. The media entities RLLD listed didn't include Fox, and his definition of mainstream is popular sources that produce information with which he doesn't agree, such as CNN, MSNBC, WoPo, New York Times, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc., and cites some examples of when they supposedly were wrong in their reporting.

Well, as you noted, Fox does get stuff wrong. Fox is the most mainstream of all mainstreams due to its position of being the No. 1 most popular information source in the land, and it's top show host, Tucker Carlson, is No. 1 in the land as well.

By definition, Fox most certainly is mainstream. That's just a fact.

Thanks for underscoring my point.

You said Fox was often wrong, I pointed out that they were wrong no more than others.  To call them out for being wrong and not the others is disingenuous.  Just calling you out for what you are.  Yes, you're welcome for underscoring that point.

I wonder if this will be treated like the kavanaugh death threats?  

I heard biden is putting together a commission to get hammers off the street.  Anyone can pick one up and hurt someone.

The guy was screaming for Nancy...seems like he was mostly peaceful...

Whats the big deal?

22 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Paul calls his boy toy and asks him if he can come over and play doctor. They are having a role play moment. Paul is the patient.  Paul asks the doctor to grab his bawls and Nancy hits him in the head with a hammer.

Sounds like someone may need a monkeypox test?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I presume they are actively working in the background to do this, not sure about Paul but his wife is a complete POS and I just know she is going to do everything she can to suggest "this is all because of Republicans"  she is such a ######

Not sure about Paul. The drunk driver who has beaten the market by 100x with his “investments”? Complete POS. 

if the old bag wasn't so cheap, she could have spent as much $ as cori bush on security and then this wouldn't have happened.

19 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Sounds like someone may need a monkeypox test?

Fawking racist!!! I’m half black!

21 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Fawking racist!!! I’m half black!

And 100% ghey

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You said Fox was often wrong, I pointed out that they were wrong no more than others.  To call them out for being wrong and not the others is disingenuous.  Just calling you out for what you are.  Yes, you're welcome for underscoring that point.

Ug, you're tedious.

RLLD labeled all those media entities except Fox as MSM because he believes them to be more wrong than Fox.

It doesn't matter who is more right than the other. The point is that Fox is MSM because of its popularity, not due to any level of wrongness.

Fox is MSM.

40 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Ug, you're tedious.

RLLD labeled all those media entities except Fox as MSM because he believes them to be more wrong than Fox.

It doesn't matter who is more right than the other. The point is that Fox is MSM because of its popularity, not due to any level of wrongness.

Fox is MSM.

I quoted the specific portion of your post that I was referring to.  Not my fault you're going overboard.

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

No it's not.

It's the most popular cable news in the land. That makes it mainstream. You're an idiot.

• Thanks 2

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-house-speaker-pelosis-husband-violently-assaulted-pelosi-statement-2022-10-28/

In recent posts on several websites, an internet user named "daviddepape" expressed support for former President Donald Clownzo and embraced the cult-like conspiracy theory QAnon. The posts include references to "satanic paedophilia," anti-Semitic tropes and criticism of women, transgender people and censorship by tech companies.

30 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's the most popular cable news in the land. That makes it mainstream. You're an idiot.

No it's not. 

20 minutes ago, craftsman said:

No it's not. 

Such as dumbass.

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/these-are-the-top-rated-cable-news-shows-for-august-2022/513419/

1. Fox News | 5 p.m. /The Five: 3,389,000 / 20 telecasts
  2. Fox News | 8 p.m. / Tucker Carlson Tonight: 3,316,000 / 14 telecasts
  3. Fox News | 9 p.m./ Hannity: 2,915,000 / 15 telecasts
  4. Fox News | 7 p.m./Jesse Watters Primetime: 2,856,000 / 15 telecasts
  5. MSNBC | 9 p.m./The Rachel Maddow Show: 2,726,000 / 4 telecasts
  6. Fox News | 10 p.m./The Ingraham Angle: 2,484,000 / 15 telecasts
  7. Fox News | 6 p.m. / Special Report with Bret Baier: 2,386,000 / 20 telecasts
  8. Fox News | 11 p.m./Gutfeld! : 2,191,000 / 17 telecasts
  9. Fox News | 12 p.m. / Outnumbered: 1,891,000 / 20 telecasts
  10. Fox News | 11 a.m. / The Faulkner Focus: 1,714,000 / 20 telecasts

https://www.foxnews.com/media/fox-news-channel-crushes-cnn-msnbc-combined-august-gutfeld-unseats-colbert

Fox News Channel finished August 2022 as the most-watched cable network among both total day and primetime viewers, crushing CNN and MSNBC combined in a variety of critical measurables as "Gutfeld!" made history. 

Fox News averaged 1.5 million total viewers, compared to 804,000 for MSNBC and only 561,000 for struggling CNN. Fox News also beat them combined among the key demographic of adults age 25-54, averaging 211,000 compared to 110,000 for CNN and a dismal 89,000 for MSNBC. 

Mainstream.

When is Paul Pelosi going to apologize to the whole country for driving drunk, being criminal along side his wife with insider trading, and Nancy Pelosi being a drunk, putting that hairstylist's life in danger and destroying our politics? The two old drunken criminal evil piss-ants.

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, craftsman said:

No it's not. You should to school and learn some things. Or at least get a job. 

Show us how Fox is off the beaten path and not mainstream. 

What a child you are.

🤣

You can't make it up.

David DePape, a 42-year-old with a concerning online presence and ties to a radical nudist activist, is accused of breaking into the San Francisco home of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Friday morning and attacking her husband with a hammer, according to city police.

5 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

You can't make it up.

David DePape, a 42-year-old with a concerning online presence and ties to a radical nudist activist, is accused of breaking into the San Francisco home of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Friday morning and attacking her husband with a hammer, according to city police.

Where was Nancy at 2:30 am?

54 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Are you pivoting back to civil war because time is ticking on your triple-dog guaranteed nuclear-war prediction?

😂

Wow, a total MAGAtard move, just like Jan. 6. Not surprising. MAGAtards are our country's biggest democracy threat. So toxic and hate-filled. They must be stopped.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, easilyscan said:

With a radical nudist activist ?

She was probably behind the hit on her husband. I don't think she was home the night her husband got his DUI and that was after midnight too I think. 

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Wow, a total MAGAtard move, just like Jan. 6. Not surprising. MAGAtards are our country's biggest democracy threat. So toxic and hate-filled. They must be stopped.

Sure. :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, RLLD said:

I get that, I do....but they will not.  They will take it and do it twice as worse next time.  Liberals have no shame.

Rather than ruin the government or nation, which the Democrats are rather fine with if it gives them power, conservatives MUST be the adults here. 

Pennsylvania man previously arrested for impersonating Donald Trump’s family members in fraud scheme pleaded guilty on Friday to threatening to kill a member of Congress and his staff.

According to the Justice Department, Joshua Hall, 22, threatened to kill at least three congressional staffers and “beat the s**t” out of the congressman, claiming he had several AR-15s.

California Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell told CNN the threats were aimed at him and his office.

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Pennsylvania man previously arrested for impersonating Donald Trump’s family members in fraud scheme pleaded guilty on Friday to threatening to kill a member of Congress and his staff.

According to the Justice Department, Joshua Hall, 22, threatened to kill at least three congressional staffers and “beat the s**t” out of the congressman, claiming he had several AR-15s.

California Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell told CNN the threats were aimed at him and his office.

:lol:

So, could it be, that Nancy is a beard? A faeg hag? Lol. You can tell by how quickly this story disappears.  More vodka and ice cream!